Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

News about enchant ap&ac scrolls from sundries

This is a discussion on News about enchant ap&ac scrolls from sundries within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i knew they will get disabled and bnought a shitload of each B) now selling for 170 - 200k more ...
Page: 2

Banned

i knew they will get disabled and bnought a shitload of each B)

now selling for 170 - 200k more
    only on ares tho but a friend is doing the same on beramus

japo

i knew they will get disabled and bnought a shitload of each B)

now selling for 170 - 200k more
    only on ares tho but a friend is doing the same on beramus [/b]
    dumb, u can sell that enchants for 1m or more -.-

i think they will enable enchants on sundries :S

despoiler

they were origionally only available from treants and ancients but were added to sundries because they were popular but not available enough because of the low drop rate and also at the same time they were added to sundries we were given the 2 quests that give sets of them as a reward in order to tempt us to buy them from sundries.
    However, since they increased the drop rate on those xmas decorations from xmas trees in december ancients have dropped armor enchant a lot more often so they are worth farming, the only problem is that ancients have always been a favourite target for koxpers because they give high xp and are relatively easy to kill, this is probably why every1 thought that armor enchant scrolls were being farmed by koxpers.

u still get 1armor enchant scroll if u go to FT ( atleast for 49-59FT that is )

You can get enchants from lvl70 dungeon gems

lol i have a shitload of these in inn, spent like over 500m just to repot enchants, now i canmake some bling bling reselling ^^

Aba

-_- yeah, I was just about to restock on those too I have like 7 now.

they were origionally only available from treants and ancients but were added to sundries because they were popular but not available enough because of the low drop rate and also at the same time they were added to sundries we were given the 2 quests that give sets of them as a reward in order to tempt us to buy them from sundries.
    However, since they increased the drop rate on those xmas decorations from xmas trees in december ancients have dropped armor enchant a lot more often so they are worth farming, the only problem is that ancients have always been a favourite target for koxpers because they give high xp and are relatively easy to kill, this is probably why every1 thought that armor enchant scrolls were being farmed by koxpers.[/b]
    Incorrect, they were bugged for a long time, so they were put in sundries. You could only open the boxes with koxp. When I would camp attila you could see koxpers there 24/7, then you'd see them in merch with hundreds of WE. The didn't fix the bug till way later.

mrmagic2008

back to the main post subject, was there any new news about enchant scrolls being added to sundries again?

back to the main post subject, was there any new news about enchant scrolls being added to sundries again?[/b]

That is the main point, they were only put in because the mob was bugged. Now that it's all fixed, they are taken out of sundries again. I don't think they coming back, imho, just need to farm.

i love that these dont drop all the lazy people will just buy from u i set up right in front of stairs and im making bank 1.5m per scroll and 2m for hammers... the coins are rolling in its great. thank you lazy people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12