Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

News about the font !

This is a discussion on News about the font ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well ofcourse they read it then coz its their forum lol[/b] i believe they also read KO4life too and yes ...
Page: 2

well ofcourse they read it then coz its their forum lol[/b]
    i believe they also read KO4life too
    and yes the font size sucks, i cant read 5 from 6 lol

Banned

lmao, i love the official forums

always that noobs of forum mods and whatever else they are, talking about shit they clearly don't know anything of, a recode my ass..

takes me max 1 min to change the font myself.[/b]

how dude? tell us plz

theprodigy

they kind of got 2 read this since no1 uses there forums lol. and ya i mean it just sucks for ur pet i dont know what % he is. i just take guess and yes my pet is a guy. like ppl above me said 2 sizes should do the trick and all they need 2 do is u know how in notepad u change ur font they do the same thing pretty much.

Should get font change when they make name change, Character Select, Character Delete, FT, Quests, TS, PUS Scroll, np exchange, etc etc etc etc etc bugs fixed...

HotAsIce

and our beloved community laison, Tanourak.
    [/b]

Yes. tanoruk is the K2 Crackhead Chimp liason.

Smoker

Tanoruk actually doesnt know shit which is not surprising, he's just a kid who applied for the mod place got accepted now he's just spamming useless comments to increase his post count
    one more thing
    i laughed my ass off when he said that he can see GROBS'S IP and he told him he's turk also(was sitting next to grobs then)

font changing is easy... normally, when you start to code, you write/type the font in the beginning.. it's just a case of renaming the font in your code... :X

atleast with javascript and html and several other different language programs

:unsure:

OLD1953

With Mgame, who knows what they did, come on, a bunch of Koreans subcontracted this mess to China for Gawd's sake.

One would THINK the font size would be in the startup files as an entry or in the registry. But who knows?

Guess I could skin around a bit in the client and see where and if it could be changed there. I don't much care what it looks like on their servers, I care about my end. And surely they used a standard font of some kind. Actually, it looks like that Palantino linotype font.

Yep, the font size is too small for my sweet eyes :P. I Don't want to hurt my eyes. I already start using glasses. And even with them i can't read the fonts if i don't get closer.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Actually Tanoruk is one of the few good ppl that K2 have and he does actually work hard. He's helped me out a fair few times with problems that have been given to me via ko4life. K2 have had some real idiots before but Tanoruk really deserves some slack .

Ya, for the record Tanoruk is a K2 employee and not a mere forum mod.

3thos

Ya, for the record Tanoruk is a K2 employee and not a mere forum mod.[/b]
    some kids are really slow now a days ... look what KO has done to them.

we are well aware of this.

Aba

awesome. I really agree with this whole font sucking thing. <_< only thing I really complain about

OLD1953

awesome. I really agree with this whole font sucking thing. <_< only thing I really complain about[/b]
    Wait till you get banned for no reason, while you are merching in Moradon. Then you&#39;ll have something to complain about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast