Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By razor

[Announcement] Cypher + Beramus merge

This is a discussion on [Announcement] Cypher + Beramus merge within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Title More info: Server Merge Announcement - Cypher + Beramus :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions...
Page: 1

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Little archer Senior Member

If I have no characters in beramus at all, I should have no issue keeping all my inn / characters coin and items right?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    If I have no characters in beramus at all, I should have no issue keeping all my inn / characters coin and items right?
    Correct .

Yup .

Degano can you provide the poll results?

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    They can't because they didn't give a f*k about poll. Cypher + Bera wasn't even on the list.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    I can but based on recent requests (user's requests, of course) merging Pathos as well wasn't a good idea, they claim that their server is active enough and frankly they are right.
    If you try to log on evening (europe time) you would get a login queue (non premium) so I doubt they don't have PK.

With that being said, we are going to merge the servers on the 18th on purpose, we want to see how is the activity once Hellsgarem release, if it's not active enough we might as well put Pathos in that merge as well.

And where was all this feedback from? Every version of the officials was in favour of cypher pathos merge by atleast 80%. OK you said you'll release the vote results, then fucking do it. Don't give us some shifty data either, I want it directly unedited from the poll website.

Zwn

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If you try to log on evening (europe time) you would get a login queue (non premium) so I doubt they don't have PK.
    problem with that thinking is it forgets about the 500 mechants, with a good chunk of those quitting and trying to sell everything.

getting a one hour queue at chaos time when theres barely 120 pple joining it isnt a sign of a healthy server if u ask me, but i do agree the server is not 100% dead (there was a rough moment one month ago but it was more from imbalance than just amount of players imo)

I still think instead of bera+ado+xig, u should have done pathos+1 and cypher+2, it would have been 2 healthy servers. Anyway hopefully ntt ll be more proactive from now on, coz sadly most of the changes came too late, so even when they re the right ones , they barely matter

With that being said, we are going to merge the servers on the 18th on purpose, we want to see how is the activity once Hellsgarem release, if it's not active enough we might as well put Pathos in that merge as well.
    So what your really saying is don't join the new server with a farm character to make sure pathos is included in the merge?

Little archer Senior Member

Absolutely no one who plays KO think that activity can be too much. I call bullshit on Pathos users declining the merge.
    Roteska likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    problem with that thinking is it forgets about the 500 mechants, with a good chunk of those quitting and trying to sell everything.

getting a one hour queue at chaos time when theres barely 120 pple joining it isnt a sign of a healthy server if u ask me, but i do agree the server is not 100% dead (there was a rough moment one month ago but it was more from imbalance than just amount of players imo)

I still think instead of bera+ado+xig, u should have done pathos+1 and cypher+2, it would have been 2 healthy servers. Anyway hopefully ntt ll be more proactive from now on, coz sadly most of the changes came too late, so even when they re the right ones , they barely matter
    We take this into consideration too, we're not even counting the players at moradon, we work with the activity at zones such as ronark land, ardream and eslant.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    So what your really saying is don't join the new server with a farm character to make sure pathos is included in the merge?
    that wouldn't really affect it, i personally believe many English speaking players will stop playing at pathos/cypher/beramus once Hellsgarem releases so that may lead to a merge between the three servers.
    I can't guarantee it tho.
    Boss events at Pathos were quite busy in comparison to Cypher and Beramus tbh.

Absolutely no one who plays KO think that activity can be too much. I call bullshit on Pathos users declining the merge.
    There are a few posts about it on the community hub (both EN and TR sections), I believe you can find it if it really matters to you.
    We didn't base it on these comments only, of course, we collected our own data as well.

I can but based on recent requests (user's requests, of course) merging Pathos as well wasn't a good idea, they claim that their server is active enough and frankly they are right.

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    And where was all this feedback from? Every version of the officials was in favour of cypher pathos merge by atleast 80%. OK you said you'll release the vote results, then fucking do it. Don't give us some shifty data either, I want it directly unedited from the poll website.

There are a few posts about it on the community hub (both EN and TR sections), I believe you can find it if it really matters to you.
    We didn't base it on these comments only, of course, we collected our own data as well.

Still waiting on the poll results.
    ####INCOMMING TRANSMISSION FROM NTT GAME####
    "data"

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    Still waiting on the poll results.
    ####INCOMMING TRANSMISSION FROM NTT GAME####
    "data"
    Speaking of money, merging the 3 servers would've raised more money for NTTGame so I don't see what are you trying to imply by posting this song.

I'm not the one managing the poll nor was my idea to create a poll, I could, of course, request the results but I couldn't post it so at the end of the day it wouldn't matter to you.
    What I can tell you is that I requested results shortly after the poll started and merging the 3 servers was leading, some people voted for no merge and the rest voted for pathos + cypher.

I don't know if we have on the community anyone besides LastHope playing on Pathos but I believe you could ask whoever you know from Pathos about the activity on Pathos and you would see that it's quite active.
    Yesterday, I tried to login around 1am EEST and had a 120users queue (Pathos). -> which is quite late for Turkey, I am positive the login queue would've been longer if I tried login earlier.
    Now you might say "but there are a lot of merchants too!!", no, I'm not talking about merchants. I checked Ronark Land PK too.

With that being said, merging servers could happen at any time but can't be undone.
    Based on my experience, having 24/7 PK IS GREAT! but having 50million of humans vs 50 million of orcs is not always fun.
    The merge is scheduled for the 18th of October for a few reasons, one of them is the fact that we want to see how's the activity on Pathos/Cypher/Beramus after Hellsgarem releases.
    If it dies, even more, I'll try to push a 3-server-merge.