Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

News About Japan Knight Online.

This is a discussion on News About Japan Knight Online. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets move to JPKO there is dozens of armors and skills there its rly amazing sexy human mage armor and ...
Page: 6

lets move to JPKO there is dozens of armors and skills there its rly amazing

sexy human mage armor and i bet some mages would love having a one hand staff ^^

Sexy Orc mages with their new magic skills with a new kind staff

Human priest never thought he would ever look cool

I dont like Human Rogues that much

Orc priests are best as ever with any kind of armor

trz

empty servers.

no skill aq no skill

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

lol big kitten!

MGAMES OWNS ALL RIGHTS TO KO, jpko, usko, myko, koko, all owned by mgames, the diff versions leasde the rights to use their files. That is why myko closed, their lease ran out and they chose not to renew it, or couldnt or whatever, doesnt matter. BUT mgames does infact own all ko's, and it is a korean company, that is why koko is far ahead of all the rest, they keep patches for awhile before release to others.[/b]

Just wait till they go after all the private server owners!

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

hello kitty orange edition xD

Do they really hate us? :unsure:[/b]
    unfortunately yes.

as a foreign group of players we had to proof us for months if not years to get start getting into japanese pk parties or even clans. as a single person japanese players are mostly friendly but as a clan they think against foreigner. i only had 1 good japanese friend who was sametime my clanleader. he also fed us with informations. a truely gg.

the rest are assholes tbh. they ignore you till u fuck the kill list in cz or exp them all the time. i used to exp a rogue as mage on cw, 2 weeks later i pmed him for pk party and he forgot who i am lol..

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

If someone is ignoring you it doesnt mean he hate u.

creiken

can anyone explain who what when where and how to me? I wanna download to test stuff out.

lol im not throwing away all of the hours I put into my character at USKO. I don't start over, it's such a waste.

lol im not throwing away all of the hours I put into my character at USKO. I don't start over, it's such a waste.[/b]

People always thing the grass is greener on the other side. New server not out yet, spam you can't wait, spam it's not coming - shut up. Spam the new patch is coming, spam it's not coming - shut up, spam it's going to be better than it is now, spam original ko is better, it comes out...spam it sucks, spam original is better...blah blah blah...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456