Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya well remember guys if u need a rollback.. JOIN 8ball! even if ur gonna quit and sell ur items ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

Ya well remember guys if u need a rollback.. JOIN 8ball! even if ur gonna quit and sell ur items for USD.

Its a shame that only 8ball clannies get customer support and all the other people just get ignored.. Phantom is as good as a "constable" if im right.. But i dont think he is being arsed to help other people.. His job is after all to inform them and help us???

Dont come here with "You should be happy that he atleast does something" Please.. keep it for ur self its his fucking job kk mens?!

IRC CHAT:

The point of this topic? Erm ya, JOIN 8ball to get customer support.. i clearly cant see the difference between a corrupt gm. Guess all people that get some rights to do are getting selfish?

no coz ur human, maybe theykl give u a fre NT now!

Banned

i have right to do some stuff and i did it for dark sith and diewithmykiss from diez and i havent asked for anything and i answer all pms and msn and help anyone but myself

dont include people like me in that who do help all not just friends

Vlein

8ball 4 life nigguhs

Eggybert

ratje the human priest is also hacked :S

evenson

/joins8ball

I cant even send in a CS ticket because i dont have prem on my noob account. Phantoms response "Make a cs ticket." Thanks buddy, so much help.

Banned Senior Member

awww... you didn't get to see all of my last saying then. Will be late for work soon so I will have to deal with this again tomorrow, my plans tonight are more important

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

whine-fests ftw

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    whine-fests ftw

Zaraki, although that picture may be to insult cama, but to be honest the ironny of it is that when you guys complained and cama was permanantly banned, K2 were going against the guide lines of their own terms of service, the same thing we are complaining about here.

Sad to see the rules being ignored in both cases, just thought i'd point out the ironny

Banned

Its not quite insulting im just reminding of his "Whine-fest" back then ^^

this thread should be closed, the shit below this thread is basicly the same thing. read what devile said and shut up, phantom has helped lots of people not just clannies, end of discussion kk?

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    this thread should be closed, the shit below this thread is basicly the same thing. read what devile said and shut up, phantom has helped lots of people not just clannies, end of discussion kk?
    Show me who he helped, atleast how many people he helped OUTSIDE 8ball?

Banned

i am in 8ball, got hacked and didnt go to phantom begging for my items back.

lost a 61 warrior and all his items.....

didnt go to phantom for that, he knew, but didnt do anything and i didnt really care.

i WORKED for them back......either work for them back or stop whining cause it is just fucking stupid you flame a whole clan for something that only affects you.

Banned

Originally posted by undefined
    i am in 8ball, got hacked and didnt go to phantom begging for my items back. *

lost a 61 warrior and all his items.....

didnt go to phantom for that, he knew, but didnt do anything and i didnt really care. *

i WORKED for them back......either work for them back or stop whining cause it is just fucking stupid you flame a whole clan for something that only affects you.
    If he doesn't help.. whats the point of him being a constable or w/e?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast