Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

'News' from a friend on irc....

This is a discussion on 'News' from a friend on irc.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Con+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Con)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja this is true and i have reported this already to csrep1 on msn like ...
Page: 3

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Con+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Con)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    this is true and i have reported this already to csrep1 on msn like last month....they are working on it and it will be fixed soon so no worries and for now i was told if you get hacked once cs tickets are fixed they will look there and if you case if valid then u get rollback of items

i know this cause my mage was hacked this way last month and that is when *i told him of this

be patient they are working on alot of things and cs is a big thing they are trying to fix
    99.99% rollbacks are done if you have spent at least 250.00USD. It's there policy.[/b]
    Do you get in-store credit for spending that amount on ıtams from KoM? :lol:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Con+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Con)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    this is true and i have reported this already to csrep1 on msn like last month....they are working on it and it will be fixed soon so no worries and for now i was told if you get hacked once cs tickets are fixed they will look there and if you case if valid then u get rollback of items

i know this cause my mage was hacked this way last month and that is when *i told him of this

be patient they are working on alot of things and cs is a big thing they are trying to fix
    99.99% rollbacks are done if you have spent at least 250.00USD. It's there policy.[/b]
    Do you get in-store credit for spending that amount on ıtams from KoM? :lol:

Some turk wrote that on official forums:
    "First, they login normally, and then they "select character" and they come to the server window. there, they open a program and write only the ID of a character and login from that character. They don't even have to write the password. If you solve this problem, everybody will be saved."
    No idea how true this information is.

"First, they login normally, and then they "select character" and they come to the server window. there, they open a program and write only the ID of a character and login from that character. They don't even have to write the password. If you solve this problem, everybody will be saved."

Nattefrost

Originally posted by Vallo_O
    Yeah its called brute force..

If your Pass is "love"... youre fucked..

Could be some new device, but Bruteforce was around forever.

Nattefrost

Originally posted by Vallo_O
    Yeah its called brute force..

If your Pass is "love"... youre fucked..

Could be some new device, but Bruteforce was around forever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123