Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

News from Turkey

This is a discussion on News from Turkey within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 12mil holy shit shit shit.. i would never think they r gettin so much money and its only from turks.. ...
Page: 2

zabjaka

12mil holy shit shit shit.. i would never think they r gettin so much money and its only from turks.. crap

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

12mil holy shit shit shit.. i would never think they r gettin so much money and its only from turks.. crap[/b]
    around 20.000 players from turkey have k2

when everybody average purchase for $50 [ platinum premium + knight cash]

they are 1 million every month

around 20.000 players from turkey have k2

when everybody average purchase for $50 [ platinum premium + knight cash]

they are 1 million every month[/b]
    And they are making more and more since people see that without plat its impossible to reach 80 and keep your sanity.

I think after the tax addition, maybe we will see less turks! USKO....english speaking>turkish speaking?

Would be a relief that most people would actually understand a word of english.

Ofc turks are too addicted to quit even at ridiculous rates!

BJK

boah and what is doing k2 withh all those money? nothing still ton of bugs

Beside of hotfixes and just disabling events, K2 can not do anything with the client. So don't bring up that they don't do anything because of bugs etc. The only thing that can and does nerve you is, that gm's are not doing much about their server. Every idiot could check once in 2 hours moradon, eslant, luff/emc to ban koxpers. That wouldn't take more then 15 minutes to clear up the server for another 2 hours.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Would someone who speaks turkish be so nice as to translate the article? I will give much <3 if they do!

Would someone who speaks turkish be so nice as to translate the article? I will give much <3 if they do![/b]
    storms in this picture, knight online [k2 network INC] which has thousands of registered accounts in Turkey has been fobidden to play at internet cafes because of tax issues by TIB and Turkish Government.
    k2 network has applied to the cort to take down the decision however Mr.simsek has refused it and added that the company made 3.842m from &#39;06, 8.958m from &#39;07 and more than 1m from each month at &#39;09.

as it understands from this picture, millions of dollars which gained from this sector is going out of the country w/o taxes.

something like this.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Virtual world will be controlled

In Turkey transferring every month million of dollars abroad for Internet Games. Now the Turkish Telekommunikation organisation take steps to charge tax from thousands of online-players .

The online-games are the most popular sector with a very high fun faktor. There are playing thousands of online-gamers with costs who make a nice profite. In Turkey are mostly playing people between ages from 13-20 different games from abroad sources.

They want tax all the game purchases because the tax rate was &#39;&#39; 0 &#39;&#39; and for the currently situation the tax bring alot
    profite for the Turkish Telekommunikation organisation

Knight Online

K2 Network have thousands of registered people from Turkey who are paying for &#39;&#39;Knight Online&#39;&#39;. Because the tax is &#39;&#39; 0 &#39;&#39; and the Internet Cafes
    have no authority for Offering &#39;&#39;knight online&#39;&#39; they are outlawed.

Svooni

storms in this picture, knight online [k2 network INC] which has thousands of registered accounts in Turkey has been fobidden to play at internet cafes because of tax issues by TIB and Turkish Government.
    k2 network has applied to the cort to take down the decision however Mr.simsek has refused it and added that the company made 3.842m from &#39;06, 8.958m from &#39;07 and more than 1m from each month at &#39;09.

as it understands from this picture, millions of dollars which gained from this sector is going out of the country w/o taxes.
    something like this.[/b]
    TY very much .. and if where at the turkish gouverment, i would do the same =)

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

/Turkish King has increased k2 tax rate to 5%.

lol

Anyway, I&#39;m interested in seeing where this leads because there have been many failed proposals to impose an "internet tax" on items sold via the internet in countries like the US.

I don&#39;t know much about the Turkish government or how they create and enforce new laws, but if they manage to pass this law, it could mean global changes.

Basically they are proposing to create a real-world tax on real-world currency spent on virtual items... I&#39;m sure you see the potential implications.

Richie

Ive seen these figures before, thing is...Im fairly sure its not just KO...its all of k2 games.

How much does it cost to own the license for the game?[/b]

zabjaka

/Turkish King[/b]
    sultan

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

they are swimming in dollars and cant fix the damn glitches and bugs..bastards

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast