Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

News from Turkey

This is a discussion on News from Turkey within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been saying this for years and fighting with retards on these forums the whole time about these kinds of ...
Page: 3

I've been saying this for years and fighting with retards on these forums the whole time about these kinds of numbers.

One time, just once, I am going to say it:

I told you so!

Fucking twats (10 million dl's on one site in 15 months doesn't mean anything? ya ok).

LEGO

http://www.internetajans.com/default.asp?NID=68618

According to this official page k2 gained

$3.842.000 dollars at 2006
    $8.958.000 dollars at 2007
    and $1.000.000 from each month at 2008

Turkish Republic has been sued the company to take taxes. In 2009 Turkish government is probably going to take taxes from k2 network.

It sounds like they'll increase the prices.

300 ac scroll 2.99+tax :P[/b]
    Not that much, WoW makes like 250+m a month, K2 will never make that much put all their games together.

Not that much, WoW makes like 250+m a month, K2 will never make that much put all their games together.[/b]

Jeezuz, you just can't ever give K2 any credit at all lol, amazing.

007_heal

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2330507,00.asp

More like 120M a Month. But the interesting figure there is 200M it has cost it just to keep it running.

But then again other people have different numbers.
    http://economicsofvirtualworlds.blogspot.c...zzard-l00t.html

dam k2 makes alot of money lol , after seeing numbers like these i dont think the non premium movement will last very long lol , they dont care if 50 people dont pay looool

Reject

Not that much, WoW makes like 250+m a month, K2 will never make that much put all their games together.[/b]
    lol and yet theres still some1 to say crap like this. are we talking about wow? were talking about knight online and i dont care how much wow makes idc if its 900m a month. anything over a mill for this type of game in insane. because you know they dont have nearly as many people working for K2 as they do WOW.

so simply the K2, money that they pocket is a insanely huge amount of money and yes all the bugs they got its retarded how they cant fix it :\

JDgarth

turkey got k2'd

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'm pretty sure soon K2 will stop hiring new ppl and get all the money they can before they have to close the game :lol:

woow lots of dolars and still they dont have good custmer support:S

wawh

rofl... you guys are forgetting this a bruto revenue...

no costs, no nothing... its just everything have gathered

it aint really a lot... i mean, they have to pay gms, pay mgame to keep licence, pay their servers, pay people working on their server, pay people for security, pay their building, pay taxes in general, pay for patches, pay for their website, pay for "costumer support"...

in the end, k2 won't have such a big revenue anymore from only knight online in terms of compagny wise

Banned

http://www.internetajans.com/default.asp?NID=68618

According to this official page k2 gained

$3.842.000 dollars at 2006
    $8.958.000 dollars at 2007
    and $1.000.000 from each month at 2008

Turkish Republic has been sued the company to take taxes. In 2009 Turkish government is probably going to take taxes from k2 network.

It sounds like they'll increase the prices.

300 ac scroll 2.99+tax :P[/b]

The Turkish Government can try all they want to Tax an American company for a web based service. But I believe they will fail like the British did in the 1700's. Taxation without representation was killed a long time ago by some farmers with muskets.

So I'm guessing they would be better off taxing individual Turkish players for their money spent on-line, but that's on Turkey, not K2.

As said by a Turkish lawyer "ı ıs sue you company for tax. 10k plıs"

Banned

MMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Ive been looking through the 3 pages and still didn't see that reply so I guess I am gonna do it....

K2 Doesnt = Knight online

K2 =
    WarRock
    KnightOnline
    Swords of the New World
    Global MU online (50% of their revenues)
    Red Stone (Relatively new)

So if you think a lil bit...All that money doesnt come from KOL players...It comes from ALL THE 5 GAMES togeter

Lol I think I'm too smart :unsure:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Ive been looking through the 3 pages and still didn't see that reply so I guess I am gonna do it....

K2 =
    WarRock
    KnightOnline
    Swords of the New World

So if you think a lil bit...All that money doesnt come from KOL players...It comes from ALL THE 5 GAMES togeter

Lol I think I'm too smart :unsure:[/b]
    well at least for mu online ................. it was dead already in 2005 when stuff like ppl droping boxes of kumdum+5 on floor at SPAM rate for the legions to loot was something that u could see everyday several times a day............. u just needed to follow the desperate crowd to loot the items (like crows ). For those that dont play or ever played mu online, this kumdum box+5 is just like the 100k medals but instead of the items go to your inventory, they are droped on floor.......

also....... if u think that koxp is bad ..................... there were the infamous 1 hit hack, that does exactly what u think (1 hit kill anything ^^)

wow :S they make a lot wtf

considering is a 3 member staff
    (with 50 monkeys/gorilas)

K2 =
    WarRock
    KnightOnline
    Swords of the New World

Lol I think I'm too smart :unsure:[/b]
    KNIGHT ONLINE
    Şimşek, bu çerçevede, Türkiye'de binlerce ücretli üyesi olan K2 Network Inc. şirketine ait "Knight Online" adlı internet oyununun vergilendirilme
    olmadığı için internet kafelerde oynatılmasının TİB ve İçişleri Bakanlığı'nca yasaklandığını belirtti.

Şirketin, vekilleri aracılığıyla Ankara 4. İdare Mahkemesi'nde açtığı yürütmenin durdurulması işleminin reddine ilişkin mahkeme kararına itirazda
    bulunduğunu kaydeden Şimşek, itiraz dilekçesinde, söz konusu şirketin "2006 yılı Türkiye cirosunun 3 milyon 842 bin, 2007 Türkiye cirosunun da 8 milyon 958 bin dolara ulaştığı, 2008 yılında ise Türkiye aylık cirosunun 1 milyon doların üzerine çıktığı" bilgisinin yer aldığını belirtti

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Dunno what it means, but they talk bout Knight Online.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast