Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

News from Turkey

This is a discussion on News from Turkey within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Ive been looking through the 3 pages and still didn't see that reply so I guess I am gonna ...
Page: 4

Canek

MMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Ive been looking through the 3 pages and still didn't see that reply so I guess I am gonna do it....

K2 Doesnt = Knight online

K2 =
    WarRock
    KnightOnline
    Swords of the New World
    Global MU online (50% of their revenues)
    Red Stone (Relatively new)

So if you think a lil bit...All that money doesnt come from KOL players...It comes from ALL THE 5 GAMES togeter

Lol I think I'm too smart :unsure:[/b]
    The biggest game K2 has its Ko, and it gives them more revenue than MU... And im pretty confident those numbers were most likely referring to the money Turks spent on knight online, not the actual amount that Ko makes all over the world ( wasnt that guy referring to the amount of money that leaves turkey whitout paying taxes?) so i guess unless we get to see on of the sharer reports from k2 well stay in the dark about how much profit they make.

lol i'm pretty sure K2 uses all that money to babashop on other online games

Richie

Ive seen these figures before, thing is...Im fairly sure its not just KO...its all of k2 games.[/b]

MMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Ive been looking through the 3 pages and still didn't see that reply so I guess I am gonna do it....

K2 Doesnt = Knight online

K2 =
    WarRock
    KnightOnline
    Swords of the New World
    Global MU online (50% of their revenues)
    Red Stone (Relatively new)

So if you think a lil bit...All that money doesnt come from KOL players...It comes from ALL THE 5 GAMES togeter

Lol I think I'm too smart :unsure:[/b]

Im faster ehuehuehue

asddsa

OMG

BigApple

Is that 1 million a month gross profit or net?

1 million a month (even net) is not a lot if you consider what the company has to manage. Just for USKO they have maybe 30 servers that need tech managers, db administrators, programmers, business administration and other overhead costs for brick and mortar location (phones, electric, payroll, benefits, rent...Cali aint cheap yo), other general office staff, etc. If that 1 million a month is for only KO, they may be turning ameager profit.

If that 1 Million a month is for all 5 games they manage, they are likely in deep trouble. That would explain the lack of a robust support system both in and out of game.

Mixer

ROFL,so Koreans must sue Blizzard for tax too? Afterall 70% of the World of Warcraft is Korean...
    Whats next?

silly turks :P

Speed

i still dont understand why ppl cant get the fact that K2 doesnt make KO...

they need to wait for patches from mgame , so even if they make 999999999999999999999m a day and have a billion gms bugs are still going to be there until mgame gives them a patch lol

their custommer support should be better tho, and more active gms would be the right way here

and all this money is obviously from all their games... wich for me i think its a pretty good ammount considering K2 is a pretty small company, not like blizzard at all

Is that 1 million a month gross profit or net?

1 million a month (even net) is not a lot if you consider what the company has to manage. Just for USKO they have maybe 30 servers that need tech managers, db administrators, programmers, business administration and other overhead costs for brick and mortar location (phones, electric, payroll, benefits, rent...Cali aint cheap yo), other general office staff, etc. If that 1 million a month is for only KO, they may be turning ameager profit.

If that 1 Million a month is for all 5 games they manage, they are likely in deep trouble. That would explain the lack of a robust support system both in and out of game.[/b]

I've seen you post a few times and you seem a bit emo and whinny but 12 million a year is great for K2 and someday, when you try to run a business or start something of your own (if your not too sad and insecure) you will understand.

I've seen you post a few times and you seem a bit emo and whinny but 12 million a year is great for K2 and someday, when you try to run a business or start something of your own (if your not too sad and insecure) you will understand.[/b]

No hes absolutely right, 12m in the world of buiness is very very small for a multi national corporation. How can you compare someone opening their own buisness to likes of a k2. You cant compare something like that its just wrong. To be an internet buisness alone running off several high end servers would cost serval tens of thousands. All the costs of just keeping the place running might actually be more than that.

On the other hand if that was net, than yeah its not to shabby. My thoughts were that was gross, if so that really is nothing. Imagine their eletric bill ffs.

No hes absolutely right, 12m in the world of buiness is very very small for a multi national corporation. How can you compare someone opening their own buisness to likes of a k2. You cant compare something like that its just wrong. To be an internet buisness alone running off several high end servers would cost serval tens of thousands. All the costs of just keeping the place running might actually be more than that.

On the other hand if that was net, than yeah its not to shabby. My thoughts were that was gross, if so that really is nothing. Imagine their eletric bill ffs.[/b]

Okay, I am was going to reply about common sense and all but I would rather let this article speak for what I have known for a long time and argued about with dip shits on forums:

http://www.fatfoogoo.com/2009/01/turkey-ba...%93-levies-tax/

That's 12 mil a year PROFIT just from Turkey AND JUST KO...for fuck sakes. Do you really think they would have invested so much in their infrastructure and going from leasing to paid for servers, increased staff, etc.

Customer service and bugs do not equate to poor sales, at least not with certain customers...telephone companies have offered shit service for years and look at them.

Okay, I am was going to reply about common sense and all but I would rather let this article speak for what I have known for a long time and argued about with dip shits on forums:

That's 12 mil a year PROFIT just from Turkey AND JUST KO...for fuck sakes. Do you really think they would have invested so much in their infrastructure and going from leasing to paid for servers, increased staff, etc.

Customer service and bugs do not equate to poor sales, at least not with certain customers...telephone companies have offered shit service for years and look at them.[/b]
    Instead of writing all of the rants you could have said.... Hey jackass its net

thx for clearing that up.

Banned

Customer service and bugs do not equate to poor sales, at least not with certain customers...telephone companies have offered shit service for years and look at them.[/b]
    That kinda worries me cuz alot of K2's revenue for the game comes from em. It's bad enough right now, cut that income out of the budget and watch the game go down the shitters.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i dont know on other servers but on pathos, there are NO scrolls on merchant, ZERO.............guess ppl stoped buying kc

Uzu

look up the meaning of profit guys...

Pure economic profit is the increase in wealth that an investor has from making an investment, taking into consideration all costs associated with that investment including the opportunity cost of capital.

A key difficulty in measuring profit is in defining costs. Pure economic monetary profits can be zero or negative even in competitive equilibrium when accounted monetized costs exceed monetized price.

As you see, the profit is the sum of the money you have after you paid your ppl and costs.

dragunmaster

As you guys can see, as the years go on they make more money and as the years go on more and more bugs come to the game

If they keep making money, why would they fix the bugs? They are still making more and more every year so why change what they do

Yall are the suckers for paying to play this game

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast