Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

News from Turkey

This is a discussion on News from Turkey within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Holy fuck!What else should i say ?...
Page: 5

Holy fuck!What else should i say ?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

remember its not only from ko

For ppl who can read only:

Quoting:

"Simsek’s investigation revealed that K2 Network’s operations (not only KO but they only play KO) in Turkey (ONLY!) have amounted to profits (Gross Profit but no tax on it) in the $1M per month range in 2008."

So please stop talkin 5hIt

K2 can do much better with that amount. And thats only turkey. Just think abt non turkey players like us and all the ppl that play other games other than KO. Imo they should focus on KO since it is the game giving most profits, which imo they dnt.

Trimline

turkey is a jokeee to many turkish people in this gameee

zabjaka

turkey is a jokeee to many turkish people in this gameee[/b]
    no shit..

Instead of writing all of the rants you could have said.... Hey jackass its net

thx for clearing that up.[/b]

Yes I could have lived to the highest standard such as your self but apparently you haven't seen the responses to the "simple" posts. This forum and game is full of "know best" jackasses who can't seem to deduce for themselves, tireless spam how this game is dead and coming to an end, how K2 makes no money, blah blah blah blah blah. You think those comments about people like that are all for not? Use your noodle too or I might just call you an idiot too...and your welcome.

Yes I could have lived to the highest standard such as your self but apparently you haven't seen the responses to the "simple" posts. This forum and game is full of "know best" jackasses who can't seem to deduce for themselves, tireless spam how this game is dead and coming to an end, how K2 makes no money, blah blah blah blah blah. You think those comments about people like that are all for naught? Use your noodle too or I might just call you an idiot too...and you're welcome.[/b]
    Just because I love you.

xanarchistx

With all that money and they cannot make a better security system for the game to stop TBL and dupe/hack/ etc .[/b]

If you made 12 million a year with a crappy game, would you give a shit how you made it? Dumbasses in turkey continue to play.

Reasoning Fail

Just because I love you. [/b]

Jeez I have a cold, give me a break! Back to bed

Banned

so, are they actually gonna ban turks from usko? last i heard k2 was appealing the Turkish ministry's ruling. Think they might actually ban the turks?

look up the meaning of profit guys...

Pure economic profit is the increase in wealth that an investor has from making an investment, taking into consideration all costs associated with that investment including the opportunity cost of capital.

A key difficulty in measuring profit is in defining costs. Pure economic monetary profits can be zero or negative even in competitive equilibrium when accounted monetized costs exceed monetized price.

As you see, the profit is the sum of the money you have after you paid your ppl and costs.[/b]

AKA net

thx fella

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345