Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wow k2 rich?

This is a discussion on wow k2 rich? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.virtualworldsnews.com/2007/06/k...twork_obta.html...
Page: 1

infolock

be honest with yourself, their funding is justified.

if i knew of a hosting company with exclusive rights to notable korean made titles, that could on paper prove a considerable amount of profit and constant client base, with a minimum amount of actual costs in providing, and i had a comfortable stack, looking to invest with contracts no doubt set in stone, for considerable and steady flow of return, I'd invest. Dragon's den eat your heart out. Just think about it this way, who's making the scrolls you buy, the services you get with your money, no one, in terms of internet connection/bandwidth/hardware, filter in the few customer support agents and building costs, K2 absorbsa small percentage in relation to their future return. Think outside of the KO box, there's more games with more buyers. 10 mil accounts ? ouch. even if 60% are bogus. 4 mil, uniques that at some point will spend their parents or their own money to play a computer game, sign me up! good business practice, attract em with free incentives, and constantly tighten the pen till you can milk em for all they're willing to drop.

lol, way 2 bored.

Banned

and they just fired half of there csc staff as im told by a friend ........i guess the 16m could get used more to play guys who barely can answer why my account is in use ?

eddiezhu

they are fags period

nato

yeh they are rich as shit... They says, that there is 1million who play KO. And they removed all the 3rd servers = it will be hard to log in whitout premium = at least broze prem to log in when ever you want to. and thats just 1 million x 8$. So.. And alot buy more than just a Bronze prem..

K2 are wery rich! They own about 12% of the mmorpg market, with the big boys being WoW, Second Life and Guild Wars. In total, they have 4.25 million players paying for premium :S...Turkish population: 71 million.

The king. Senior Member

money pls

EndOfStory

Quote:
    "About K2 Network
    K2 Network publishes and services highly engaging online games and cultivates dynamic player environments. The company puts Gamers First™ by giving them free access to its compelling titles, supporting its amazing communities, offering creative pricing models and updating its games based on community feedback. K2 Network currently has 10 million registered users and offers War Rock, Knight Online, Global MU Online, Red Stone and Sword of the New World: Granado Espada. K2 Network has an operational presence in the United States, Korea, and India. More information can be found at www.k2network.net."

Oh reallllyyy?

Greets

Azraim

knight online is the 3rd mmorpg the more populated of the world then WoW and 2nd life with 4.25m of accounts and as kassiusk said they reepresent arround 12% of the mondial market in 2007 so yes they are really rich xD

AOC will own all these

Banned

wow :S

abstraktzor

fucking k2.

damn :blink: fuck k2

Axarus

pff damn K2 ...

i think maybe knight online is the MOST played games in the world.

got to consider there are like 5 legitamate server.

US/TR
    Korea
    Jap
    Taiwan
    CHina

and before MYKO

add that all up u efinitly pwn wow numbers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast