Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The next game expansion - Deep Review

This is a discussion on The next game expansion - Deep Review within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looks pretty awesome i knwo alot of people are gonna hate it, old ko was just grinding and pking, now ...
Page: 2

looks pretty awesome

i knwo alot of people are gonna hate it, old ko was just grinding and pking, now with all these new dungeons, alot of players are gonna have problems trying to adapt

persoanlly, i love the new instances and dungeons, im jsut not sur ehow they'll gonna be used due to USKO havign 10x the players then toher KO"s have, its gonna become either really fun (lots of players, easier ways to lvl) or really shitty (bugs, insane lag, turks flodding events)

onyl time will tell

btw, werent we told that only new mora is coming? New mora = whole new client (and what this guy wrote), or will thety just re desigh mora to use with FD?

Banned

release date is 2043

RayCroft

Thank you for this post really impressive new ko !

tindall

Yes ty for posting this really good insider reveiw

ArminVanBuuren

So, that's the only lvl 60~69 CZ? there won't be anything like Ardream for mid-high lvls? Well, at least I'll have it kinda easy for getting lvl 70.

Nice info, thx

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

hope they dont put it pets i dont see a point..its just more problems or bugs

http://stage6.divx.com/user/Masturbation/v...07/isurudanzyon

vid of new 8v8 dungeon, with mobs + boss i belive

Infinitemadness

release date is 2043[/b]

(that is the set contigency date only if they know how to unpack the files. And unpack them properly.)

They can barely start a new server without fucking it up. We all know how ROFD went when they first released it. It finally took ahold, but jeeeebus.

BTW, know why after Punk Buster was installed, and everyone said, is this thing on? Because I still see a shit ton of cheaters.

Answer - Nope it wasnt on, because everytime they did turn it on, it would crash the servers.

They couldnt properly figure out how to configure PB for the servers. Go figure.

PredatorPowa

souns great, we just need to wait from that fat ass from K2 now ^^

(that is the set contigency date only if they know how to unpack the files. And unpack them properly.)

They can barely start a new server without fucking it up. We all know how ROFD went when they first released it. It finally took ahold, but jeeeebus.

BTW, know why after Punk Buster was installed, and everyone said, is this thing on? Because I still see a shit ton of cheaters.

Answer - Nope it wasnt on, because everytime they did turn it on, it would crash the servers.

They couldnt properly figure out how to configure PB for the servers. Go figure.[/b]

I still never got my 10m+ xp from that PB Beta

slaps

sweeet ko might be more interesting again.... and you lose 1% xp if you win ????

iLLiM

sounds interesting...now i know it wont be out for a while =/

Infinitemadness

And you never will Shurt. Which you knew that.

Just like on Xigenon when all the scrolls were deleted on accident. I tried my hardest to get them to roll everyone back. Absolutely lazy. They promised me they were going to do that, and never did. It was a shitty time for Xigenon people. But I think a few other servers felt that wrath with some other problems.

The network server admin is truly lazy. He has good intentions, but never finishs what he sets out to do. He's the only one they could find to mess with the servers so if he doesnt "feel" like doing something. Well if you've played KO for the last 3 years, you know exactly what Im talking about.

DarkNeZz_107

So, that's the only lvl 60~69 CZ? there won't be anything like Ardream for mid-high lvls? Well, at least I'll have it kinda easy for getting lvl 70.

Nice info, thx [/b]
    Its an event not a zone
    2 times a day u get to pk 8vs8
    CZ is 45-80

Infinitemadness

BTW Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread. It definitely looks awesome. I'll leave it at that.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast