Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The next game expansion - Deep Review

This is a discussion on The next game expansion - Deep Review within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its no KO anymore..... its something else but you will get used to it.... (i guess)...
Page: 3

DarkNeZz_107

Its no KO anymore..... its something else but you will get used to it.... (i guess)

Its no KO anymore..... its something else but you will get used to it.... (i guess)[/b]
    i know, np with that. and i like all the new stuff were getting, but i look with suspicion on tampering with skills when game balance is already fragile. imagine 8 sins bloody beasting you, its scary even now lol, and when they get +30% :lol:

OLD1953

Unhappy

assassins bloody beast gets +30% :blink: dmg bonus? oh jeez...just fuking brilliant <_<[/b]
    In original KO a sin one on one against a warrior would win below lvl 58 or so, after that, it was skill as long as they were same level.

After lvl 72 or so, it&#39;s no contest, the warrior will win, unless the warrior isn&#39;t worth a crap.

A lvl 80 warrior with decent items is both tank and fighter, which was not possible until Drake came out. Since Drake, everyone and his cousin is running warrior in CZ, while sins have been badly downplayed. It was not intended (IMHO) and certainly isn&#39;t desirable for ALL other classes to be the service classes for warriors, or any other single class for that matter.

And that&#39;s why sin damage from BB went up. Probably this isn&#39;t the best move they could have made, dropping a percentage of warrior defense after lvl 70 would have been better, IMHO, because this puts mages at a severe disadvantage, but I guess we&#39;ll see how it all plays out.

And that&#39;s why sin damage from BB went up. Probably this isn&#39;t the best move they could have made, dropping a percentage of warrior defense after lvl 70 would have been better, IMHO, because this puts mages at a severe disadvantage, but I guess we&#39;ll see how it all plays out.[/b]
    They will give mages 2 new nova&#39;s!

I can&#39;t wait till this shit comes out >< seems c00lish =P

razzy

thnx for keeping us updated.

Everything looks great EXCEPT the "bugs".

I really hope when we get this patch, that evrything is fixed. *crosses fingers*

Banned

I think k2 wont run even half of thease things

bacsi1986

AND MORE TO COME....

Assasin&#39;s Bloody Beast is +30% dmg!

damn rogues too strong now. and more power ?:S

rogues are the worst class in-game atm

Warriors just own, priests again just own, mages.. ice mages slow like shit, light mages stun like a bitch, only fire needs a little buff

w\o dd on new servers they r really pain in the ass ><

When its going to be active? i mean all this new upgrades... soon or really more 1-2 years ? ( k2 , who know&#39;s .. )

infusion

[Removed]

Interface

Removed... oky lol didnt know that was a problem h34r:

MirZa117

..what was removed? duh =P

DarkNeZz_107

Updated with 2 pictures.

HealerDude

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast