Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

the next leet necklace

This is a discussion on the next leet necklace within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since day one of ko, the iron necklace is the must-have super necklace for pvp and it's not too bad ...
Page: 1

Ancient noob Senior Member

since day one of ko, the iron necklace is the must-have super necklace for pvp and it's not too bad for exping also. it's the 20th of March in 2008... the iron necklace is old. time for something new to drool over.

please help design the next super necklace by adding what you think should be it's stats/weapon def/etc. also add by how much each should go up when compounded. if you want to create some images on how it should look, then don't hold your creative juices back, just go for it.

/imagine

Essence of Carnac (a necklace)

Defense: 25 (increases by 4 after compounding)

Weapon Defense: 8 each of Dagger, Arrow, Spear, Axe, Club, and Sword defense (increases by 2 after compounding)

Elemental Resists: 15 each of Fire, Lightning, Glacier, and Curse resistance (increases by 2 after compounding)

Stats: 10 each of Strength, Intelligence, Health, Dexterity, and Magic Power (increases by 3 after compounding)

Can only be obtained after completing a grade 1 clan quest and killing a monster that's equally as difficult as Ultima, and can only be done once per clan. The name of the monster is Apprentice of Logos (AoL). The ugly part: this item may not drop after you kill AoL.

if this is in the wrong section, then any mod/admin please move it. thx.

aaaaauuugh

[u]<span style="color:#FF0000">20 each of Fire, Lightning, Glacier, and Curse resistance (increases by 2 after compounding)

Stats: 10 each of Strength, Intelligence, Health, Dexterity, and Magic Power (increases by 3 after compounding)

Can only be obtained after completing a grade 1 clan quest and killing a monster that&#39;s equally as difficult as Ultima, and can only be done once per clan. The name of the monster is Apprentice of Logos (AoL). The ugly part: this item may not drop after you kill AoL.
    for something that can only be done by a grade one clan once AND it may not drop, i just had to increase the def and resists, bill.

ArminVanBuuren

to make fair the use of that necklace I&#39;d add some mana/hp burning pr second as a penalty, so you cannot be a god with that item.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

to make fair the use of that necklace I&#39;d add some mana/hp burning pr second as a penalty, so you cannot be a god with that item.[/b]
    i think your sig supose to say clown nose, heh

I&#39;d use IN over that

You fail at making an overpowered item with no restriction

/Slit

abstraktzor

I&#39;d use IN over that

/Slit[/b]
    was that necessary..?

was that necessary..?[/b]
    The real question is.. was your post necessary

The simple answer to this question is.. no..

/Slit

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Someone would find a way to abuse that and everyone would have that pendant soon.

Fasza15

I think you should be able to do the quest unlimited times, but have a long respawn time for the mob. I also think it should be a bit better.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Suprized noone has put the pic of the anti turk pendent yet

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Suprized noone has put the pic of the anti turk pendent yet[/b]
    +1

human_sin

Suprized noone has put the pic of the anti turk pendent yet[/b]

Ancient noob Senior Member

I&#39;d use IN over that

/Slit[/b]
    heh
    i never said the necklace i came up with should be the next uber necklace. it&#39;s an example. so use your mind to create a balanced but leet necklace that fits into ko. we all see you know how to use your mind to flame, so try to use your mind to create a new necklace or feel free to post in another thread.
    don&#39;t hold your creative juices back, just go for it.

/imagine[/b]

Banned

heh
    i never said the necklace i came up with should be the next uber necklace. it&#39;s an example. so use your mind to create a balanced but leet necklace that fits into ko. we all see you know how to use your mind to flame, so try to use your mind to create a new necklace or feel free to post in another thread.[/b]
    just do what all the top 10 clans do pay a gm to make u something
    lol

aaaaauuugh

Divinity (a necklace)

Defense: 50 (increases by 2 after compounding)

Weapon Defense: 10 each of Dagger, Arrow, Spear, Axe, Club, and Sword defense (increases by 2 after compounding)

Elemental Resists: 30 each of Fire, Lightning, Glacier, Curse, Magic, and Poison resistance (increases by 3 after compounding)

Can only be obtained after killing Hellsgarem&#39;s Protector (a new monster to be added to Bifrost later?) and getting it&#39;s heart that drops, then combine it with the unique necklace that Ultima drops in a special upgrading mode at the magic anvil.
    The scary part: has a chance to break at the anvil!!! h34r:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast