Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Next merge of servers

This is a discussion on Next merge of servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, Olympia player here... In last months we noticed that population of server has decreased, big time. As a ...
Page: 1

Default Next merge of servers

Hello everyone,

Olympia player here... In last months we noticed that population of server has decreased, big time. As a result - there are almost no coins circulating and market is on its bottom. Prices of basic items dropped rapidly (+8/+9 weapons, chitins and shells as well, probably as a result of Krowaz that has been opened 3 weeks ago, but also jewellery). Rumour has it, that olympia should me merged with akara and manes and new server suppose to come up at the same time. It all suppose to happen in the middle of september. Can anyone confirm this information is true?

I hope this is true, im sitting waiting patiently for a new server to come out so i have something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    I hope this is true, im sitting waiting patiently for a new server to come out so i have something to do.
    There is sth to do on manes, akara even on olympia... Even olympia is almost 1 and half year old server, having and better average gear is pretty easy. The only problem is exp new char

BUMP +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Banned Senior Member

I'll hold out for new server as well. Need a fresh start these people nowadays are asking way to much damn money for Gold Bars and items/characters on these dead servers.

Where do people hear about these merge / new server opening rumors?

Little archer Senior Member

NTT should just merge every single server into 1, and release a final server where it is advertised that no more servers will release.

Nowadays people just play for a few weeks or months then quit, hoping to start in the next server, or hoping to make profit before their items become worthless due to a new server coming out.

Then again, that will never happen because new server releases are where they make the most money, but they all inevitably die off and then require merges, which is an even worse look for them. Would require real dedication and PUS management to have a stable source of income on par with the sporadic 'new server' burst of cash, and that's not happening either!
    ::Tsunami:: likes this.

Well, to the rumours - turks told me. Same turks, that have been farming fosils 3 days before Krowaz was implemented to the servers Manes, Akara and Olympia. Apparently they had some "behind the scene" info while other did not. They told me, that merge suppose to happen in the middle of September, but Im being little bit sceptical- trying to find as much info as possible about it because Id like to take an advantage of economic situation on Olympia and make a killing after merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakovina View Post
    Well, to the rumours - turks told me. Same turks, that have been farming fosils 3 days before Krowaz was implemented to the servers Manes, Akara and Olympia. Apparently they had some "behind the scene" info while other did not. They told me, that merge suppose to happen in the middle of September, but Im being little bit sceptical- trying to find as much info as possible about it because Id like to take an advantage of economic situation on Olympia and make a killing after merge.
    No matter what anyone going to say here, it will be nothing more than another bunch of rumours/speculations.

Yeah, sure. Thats why the clan who were hard-core farming those fosilis 3 days before krowaz had 30 krowaz weapons +0 very next day. Of course its just coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    NTT should just merge every single server into 1, and release a final server where it is advertised that no more servers will release.

Nowadays people just play for a few weeks or months then quit, hoping to start in the next server, or hoping to make profit before their items become worthless due to a new server coming out.

Then again, that will never happen because new server releases are where they make the most money, but they all inevitably die off and then require merges, which is an even worse look for them. Would require real dedication and PUS management to have a stable source of income on par with the sporadic 'new server' burst of cash, and that's not happening either!
    I can't believe i am agreeing with you but... +1 for this.
    Only variety they could do on diff servers would be additional hardcore myko -server with all the good'old stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    No matter what anyone going to say here, it will be nothing more than another bunch of rumours/speculations.
    +1 really agree

just hope the new server is on steam not usko.
    Roteska likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    just hope the new server is on steam not usko.
    same shit, different toilet brother..

Banned Member

Hoping that they merge hellsgarem with cypher

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast