next world championship??

This is a discussion on next world championship?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when will the next world championship will be held??...
Page: 1

aryan

Default next world championship??

when will the next world championship will be held??

Trii

Default Re: next world championship??

[quote]
    when will the next world championship will be held??

TOMORROW

aryan

o really i am serious can anybody tell me pls.

Trii

im serious too. stop asking stupid questions. even k2 dont know if they will even do it.

aryan

emm.. ok

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I vote it is held in the USA at a good time for all USKO players. Oh and anyone doing the shit China did gets a contract put on there head and they will face a slow painful death involin ga tea spoon , egg wisk and a packet of smarties!!!

idefix

Originally posted by Felix
    I vote it is held in the USA at a good time for all USKO players. Oh and anyone doing the shit China did gets a contract put on there head and they will face a slow painful death involin ga tea spoon *, egg wisk and a packet of smarties!!!
    what did china do?

aryan

they cheated like shit and there china knight online founder was with them. so it's easy for them to cheat.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It was like 150 Orcs that were suffering with touretts with the amount of twitching they were doing. Auto town was being used.

Worse thing was they lost the 1st time round bitched and got a rematch.

idefix

lol next time theyll have +21 reversed valkyrie armors, +21 weapons, +5 uniqs on... 1440 hp pots or 50% hp pots x 999999 with them...

Technicolor

Originally posted by idefix
    lol next time theyll have +21 reversed valkyrie armors, +21 weapons, +5 uniqs on... 1440 hp pots or 50% hp pots x 999999 with them...

PLEASE I BEG U.... dont respond if u dont know what u talk about :wub:

u had to make ur armor urself in worldchampionships!!!!!!! -_-

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Felix
    I vote it is held in the USA at a good time for all USKO players. Oh and anyone doing the shit China did gets a contract put on there head and they will face a slow painful death involin ga tea spoon *, egg wisk and a packet of smarties!!!
    90% of usko community is from europe,so they better hold it in europe so it will be closer to the far east aswell ;p

Rocker911

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    90% of usko community is from europe,so they better hold it in europe so it will be closer to the far east aswell ;p[/b]
    Why are you so sure about that, from what i know theres many americans and south americans too.

mason_cro

i think the next world championship is in South Africa, but there's rumours that FIFA won't hold the champs there cause of some security / finance issues, so maybe Germany gets it again. i hope they do
    umm u are talkin about football? j/k