DeLvL question

This is a discussion on DeLvL question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it posible to i lost (example 60 to 59) lvl can i go in ardream than . I ask ...
Page: 1

MageMile

Default DeLvL question

Is it posible to i lost (example 60 to 59) lvl can i go in ardream than .
    I ask that because firend told me that I cant that Ardream Counting stat points

help pls :wacko:

Severed

If you delvl from level 60:

- If you restat and only use the same amount of experience points/skill points as a lvl 59 would have, yes, you can enter Adream
    - If you lvl to 60, put your extra 3 stat points on, de-lvl without a restat, you cannot enter Ardream
    - If you get your masters as level 60 and de-lvl...even with the right stat/skill points, you cannot enter Ardream

Yes, you can do your shell quests at lvl 60, then delvl and enter Ardream, provided you have the same stat/skill points as a lvl 59, and no masters

Hope it helps

v0rtex

ty u helped me too

MageMile

ty ^_^

Severed

tis nothing ^^

theres speculation about a possibility of entering Ardream with lvl 60 skills
    by having the amount of skill points assigned of a lvl 59, but with a skill point into lvl 60...this is just speculation:
    1) i dont condone it, coz its against the rules
    2) not 100% if it works

ShaiHulud

I find it ridiculous how lvl59's can have the best of everything now. They can go to DCZ, DLW, CZ, and LW. They also have their own boss events, and have the same bosses and normal CZ does. I think all lvl59- should not be allowed to go into the regular LW and CZ. Hell while I'm on a role, why not just get rid of CZ and DLW all together, or limit them to certain days of the week, or make DCZ lvl 1-20 only. I would love to see a pack of lvl 20's try to take out Bach/Bishop/Duke and get a ring.

Reinhard

shaihuhuhuhuhuhllulud partypooper

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Severed
    tis nothing ^^

theres speculation about a possibility of entering Ardream with lvl 60 skills
    by having the amount of skill points assigned of a lvl 59, but with a skill point into lvl 60...this is just speculation:
    1) i dont condone it, coz its against the rules
    2) not 100% if it works
    The game counts the skill points you've used, plus the spare ones you have. Once you hit lvl 60 you cant re-enter dcz unless you delvl and reskill/restat. Once you do your masters tho, you can NEVER get back into dcz/dlw

:Mystical:

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    I find it ridiculous how lvl59's can have the best of everything now. They can go to DCZ, DLW, CZ, and LW. They also have their own boss events, and have the same bosses and normal CZ does. I think all lvl59- should not be allowed to go into the regular LW and CZ. Hell while I'm on a role, why not just get rid of CZ and DLW all together, or limit them to certain days of the week, or make DCZ lvl 1-20 only. I would love to see a pack of lvl 20's try to take out Bach/Bishop/Duke and get a ring.
    NIGGGA its da beaner

also if you're in dcz at lvl 59 and lvl up to 60 while in there you automatically get teleported at as we witnessed couple days ago. As soon as the guy lvl'd he disappeared