Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

nice boss event Mahina

This is a discussion on nice boss event Mahina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Then CZ should count for 50% or less of their time in the game, if you also split it between ...
Page: 3

The_Good_Doctor__

Then CZ should count for 50% or less of their time in the game, if you also split it between wars, and XP.

I really don't think GM's should have the ability to drop bosses or make items for a long period of doing nothing but getting cheaters/dupers banned.
    Like, 6 months of proving you're one of the good guys.
    The life expectancy of a GM would shorten(due to dull responsibility*gasp*), or add 6 months, because, obviously, they all go missing after so long with their current godly abilities....

HaTeMeNoW

when does k2 kno how to hire good gm's? wat'd u expect

Banned Senior Member

Mahina is a great GM, all Gm's can crash a server by accident, jess did it a few times

to tell the truth i liked the second try tho i didnt get any good. she spawned various bosses from little ones to big ones in different sides of the bowl, not spammed just max 3 or 4 at a time so the server could handle it. maybe orcs couldnt kill as many bosses as humans but they are less ppl for the same number of eslant bosses ^_^

would love to see a cz-random-location-of-bosses type of event from her.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I dont know how is the current state on your server, but in beramus 20% of the people(legit ones) would prefer that gms took a 10 minutes ride on dts spot = ) in the 3 servers......... not much at all.
    And i think that this 20% is the ones that really matter on server. 5% turks and 15% from other country. YES WE HAVE NICE TURKS HERE.

The_Good_Doctor__

I'm not talking trash about Mahina, just that no gm's period should be doing events within their first year to 6 months, that time should be banning, fixing accounts(unjustified bans and the like). I think that's what spoils alot of GM's, they get friendly due to good events, and friendships go bad real quick when they're based solely on material things(or boss drops, the means to a material relation) then everyone hates em.

If K2 treated GM's different, payd them a little better, and had a nice long rewards system(where one actually earns the rights to spawn monsters n such), there would be butloads of honest people lining up to do it, thereby creating a nice and reliable gaming comunity...................but eh, I know, it's K2 afterall.

hehe at human side you cant find any free dts spot on any of the servers. they are always full by active partyes. (thats why high level humans cant just exp on dts spot, always full of lower levels and they will do everything to get the spot.)

havent seen macroers while doing bosshunt in eslant for a long time. maybe just bcoz there are a lot of ppl running by and they cant really 'hide'. and from a melee in an apos party you will never see that its a macro or not. i think i can say that human side is fairly clean of cheaters. we got nice number of babashoppers tho...

no idea about orc side.

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Tiborka84
    hehe at human side you cant find any free dts spot on any of the servers. they are always full by active partyes. (thats why high level humans cant just exp on dts spot, always full of lower levels and they will do everything to get the spot.) *

havent seen macroers while doing bosshunt in eslant for a long time. maybe just bcoz there are a lot of ppl running by and they cant really 'hide'. and from a melee in an apos party you will never see that its a macro or not. i think i can say that human side is fairly clean of cheaters. we got nice number of babashoppers tho...

no idea about orc side.
    Every so often you'll find a bunch of macroers doing ash knights by DTS, hiding in the trees or on occasion in the open, and also death knights, as they're quite isolated. But it comes and goes, but it does so in fair numbers. Also some on isolated orcs on our winter half of the map, uruks and such.
    More often it's moradon, just outside of luferson, and goblin village.

I think the only reason it's less is that ko.hack hasn't been updated in a while and the autolooters on xp and sp aren't anywhere near as good, I really don't believe it's less active macroers because of GM interference.

BlueAdept

well first i was critical but i must give props to Mahina. after server crash and restart mahina come back strong and the spawns were dispersed nicely....job well done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123