Nice Bug, got XPed !!

This is a discussion on Nice Bug, got XPed !! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, these screenshots show i lost xp eventhough i wasnt attacked by monster or guard or guard tower. (Im not ...
Page: 1

::Time2Burn::

Default Nice Bug, got XPed !!

Well, these screenshots show i lost xp eventhough i wasnt attacked by monster or guard or guard tower. (Im not complaining about or trying to show u arrow shower)

The damages were only from LuRia and NEVERMID. Any monster or tower or guard didnt attack to me.

I used heal potion and dropped my nova. Still wasnt attacked by any mob. Everything was ok.

Damages were only from LuRia and NEVERMID again. Still werent attacked by monster or guard or guard tower.

NEVERMID attacked to me and and the rest 3 low damages were effective damage of nova or another skill.

And after that, there is not any "You have been killed by blablabla (ID: blabla)" message and guess what i saw? Omfg lost 4.8m xp.

xourico

:blink:

killed by guard.

believe me, i had that b4 xD more then you :P

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by DayDreamer
    killed by guard.

believe me, i had that b4 xD more then you :P
    Ok then but where is the last damages that was done by guard? Last 3 low damages r effective damages like nova or lvl 57 mage skill or something like else.. Where is the guard damages and the message "u ve been killed by bla bla" ?

Well i dont remember there was a guard but if it is a guard as u said, its really annoying :angry:

Banned

im gonna lock ur topic @ official :P

jep probably a bug.
    lawl @ that guy u did 970 dmg on with nova :lol: