Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

nice diez is fucked xD

This is a discussion on nice diez is fucked xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; paddy, (sry hope u dont mind me calling u dat) you are babashop arenh't you? ur dlw rogue :huh:...
Page: 10

paddy, (sry hope u dont mind me calling u dat) you are babashop arenh't you?

ur dlw rogue :huh:

Originally posted by giga

ur dlw rogue *:huh:
    no he's not babashop, he's babashopper clan leader of 'IBoughtAllOfMyItems'

Doc

Agreed m8, non of us guys in OutKasted are unfriendly just ask most of the ppl that post on these forums. As I stated I bought stuff for USD but I also thought that it was just someone that cracked the anvil not a DB hacker or whatever. As for going back to that source I have already stated that I wouldnt. At the end of the day I just wanna play a game with some friends and try to hit lvl 70 some day, if I was really such a bad boy then I could have simply macroed my way there months ago, but seeing as I knew that that was not legit I didnt. As far as buying some armours for USD, at the time I thought the source was legit, hence not being lost in dupe wipes. I know that ignorance is no excuse but hell if you bought an item or items from someone that later became know as a duper would you simply wipe them or just not go back to that source??????

Originally posted by Doc
    Agreed m8, non of us guys in OutKasted are unfriendly just ask most of the ppl that post on these forums. *As I stated I bought stuff for USD but I also thought that it was just someone that cracked the anvil not a DB hacker or whatever. *As for going back to that source I have already stated that I wouldnt. *At the end of the day I just wanna play a game with some friends and try to hit lvl 70 some day, if I was really such a bad boy then I could have simply macroed my way there months ago, but seeing as I knew that that was not legit I didnt. *As far as buying some armours for USD, at the time I thought the source was legit, hence not being lost in dupe wipes. *I know that ignorance is no excuse but hell if you bought an item or items from someone that later became know as a duper would you simply wipe them or just not go back to that source??????
    You're not unfriendly, you just love to ignore clan chat :mellow:

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

ur dlw rogue *:huh:
    no he's not babashop, he's babashopper clan leader of 'IBoughtAllOfMyItems' [/b]
    i made my rogue fp w/ mirages cuz of teh pwnage of your dlw

Cava

this has NOTHING tbh, to do with friendliness. i've met friendlier ppl though, ty(aka my clannies) and this has to do about your legitamacy. n u can be a cheat and be friendly at the same time, but whats the point?

Cava

Originally posted by Doc
    Agreed m8, non of us guys in OutKasted are unfriendly just ask most of the ppl that post on these forums. *As I stated I bought stuff for USD but I also thought that it was just someone that cracked the anvil not a DB hacker or whatever. *As for going back to that source I have already stated that I wouldnt. *At the end of the day I just wanna play a game with some friends and try to hit lvl 70 some day, if I was really such a bad boy then I could have simply macroed my way there months ago, but seeing as I knew that that was not legit I didnt. *As far as buying some armours for USD, at the time I thought the source was legit, hence not being lost in dupe wipes. *I know that ignorance is no excuse but hell if you bought an item or items from someone that later became know as a duper would you simply wipe them or just not go back to that source??????
    nobody forced you to buy those items though. n before u got those shells +8 u were already being accused of being babashopped with ur chitins +8. so what're u saying here?

it is obvious pp have warned u (although not in a friendly way) that your items are of not legit source, yet you stil continued to purchase from kom.

antiriad

buying armour isnt cheating.. its using usd to buy items to use on a game... they aint making them themselves they aint doing anything but buying.

blizzard way back accepted that others made items for sale within their game worlds (and i assume this still goes on now) .. it saves time it saves money. end of story.

Banned

yes blizzard ftw.....make it so we can sell that shit legit for usd cause then prices will come down....alsol blizzard made items soulbound.....they are genious's cause once soul bound no point in hackers hacking your accounts....this would rid us of 85% of the bad turks and the leave the good ones like alot of my turk friends.....do it k2 now please

oh wait we are talking about k2....nvm....k2 = bad gun....oky oky

Oops, missed this post.

Originally posted by LykomedoS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LykomedoS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

For me those 5 unknown lvl 70 ppl are :::::MuSeNeT:::::, HERZLOS_TR, MyOtherHBIsOnlySeven, XaeRoo, _non_stop_

And whole BreaKNecK clan is full of macroed and babachars
    U cant flame whole clan coz of some1.And i dont know any macroer in BreackNecK..We all made our lvls on legal way RommeI=Honda not Koxp user And Ryujix FollowmeBaby u can remind them easily..[/b]
    Legit like this baba?

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/mov...es/symbolic.zip

Oh, and that Honda character was called before VRX and before __DARK__. Level 65 db hacked character that showed arround 6 months ago in full shell +7 and +8 ironbow (or +8 shards, dont recall cause there were 2 guys with same shit). All injected items. I did my homework when I was a GM and banned his sorry ass. Later on unbanned (thanks Arestides) and then exped with KOXP.

Now Lykomedos stfu please.

PS: Prolly that nomac guy also renamed and joined your legit clan

Seens like Razrokh also were in that macro party, gg...

Everything that comes for a night GOES AWAY FOR A NIGHT !

Judge of Light

Originally posted by antiriad
    buying armour isnt cheating.. its using usd to buy items to use on a game... they aint making them themselves they aint doing anything but buying. *

blizzard way back accepted that others made items for sale within their game worlds (and i assume this still goes on now) .. it saves time it saves money. end of story.
    1) so you can use some1 elses cheat coz you didn't make it right? -> thats the same what you just said

2) they buy items which were not ingame before -> they just appeared out of nowhere

3) no1's complain about ppl which buy stuff for $ if that item is made by legit way

- you just can't stop defend your friends -> you babashop defenders just look's more and more retarded coz of your friends -> don't you see that? You are now saying that something you hated before is ok now WTF.

buying smite hammer +10 h43r:

ooops wrong topic
    :unsure:

sorry im bored

antiriad

Originally posted by Judge of Light+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Judge of Light)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-antiriad
    buying armour isnt cheating.. its using usd to buy items to use on a game... they aint making them themselves they aint doing anything but buying. *

1) so you can use some1 elses cheat coz you didn't make it right? -> thats the same what you just said

2) they buy items which were not ingame before -> they just appeared out of nowhere

3) no1's complain about ppl which buy stuff for $ if that item is made by legit way

- you just can't stop defend your friends -> you babashop defenders just look's more and more retarded coz of your friends -> don't you see that? You are now saying that something you hated before is ok now WTF.[/b]
    1 - no im not.. there are more sources than just mr kom .. not everyone buy's from that guy there are others you can go to.

2 - if the item wasnt in the game then how would it be bought in game? .. if its in the game then how is it wrong to buy that item?

3 - it doesnt seem that way.

and if you take a look at what i wear you'll see im as far from babashop as is humanly possible.. im wearing crap and i live off of skill alone (hence my low np xD) .. i aint defending babashoppers or my friends at all im giving a opinion that is my own and not based or supported by the clan that i am in.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast