Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

nice diez is fucked xD

This is a discussion on nice diez is fucked xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Diez was the best server when we had Devile and Jessica cleaning it, its ruined now....
Page: 11

Itamal

Diez was the best server when we had Devile and Jessica cleaning it, its ruined now.

Serva

the server was ruined earlier allready, and i can completely understand doc and Felix. If you like buy your stuff from the market (or even on forums) it's not legit, the next dupewipe it's gone anyway. Don't tell me that it's not true, i've been twice in the situation that i log on after a dupewipe wearing only 2 +9dex earrings, and lost shells +7 and nice jewels, shards +7,...
    So actually, you can't buy anything from the market 'cause it gets dupewiped, and if you find a source where you actually can keep your items from, you're not supposed to buy them from it?
    So it seems there is almost no way to obtain your items legitely.

Let me just add that dupewipes only harm the innocent people, and not the dupers themselves!
    Dupers have got the cash from their dupes and can start duping again cause the victims need new items to be wiped again.
    It has been like that since KE came out, and hasn't changed. Imo, the game went really downhill with KE, and nothing else

DarK

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by C4pt4iN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

I'm not sure if this is Diez cause I started to play in Diez the day K2 launched it, but I hardly recognize most of the ppl there. There are like 5 lvl70's that I've NEVER seen in my life.

For me those 5 unknown lvl 70 ppl are :::::MuSeNeT:::::, HERZLOS_TR, MyOtherHBIsOnlySeven, XaeRoo, _non_stop_

And whole BreaKNecK clan is full of macroed and babachars
    i know _non_stop_ was lvling hard at aoe parties, we hadbeen in same parties many times.[/b]

xaeroo = XMUAHSLORDX

Doc

Originally posted by Serva
    the server was ruined earlier allready, and i can completely understand doc and Felix. If you like buy your stuff from the market (or even on forums) it's not legit, the next dupewipe it's gone anyway. Don't tell me that it's not true, i've been twice in the situation that i log on after a dupewipe wearing only 2 +9dex earrings, and lost shells +7 and nice jewels, shards +7,...
    So actually, you can't buy anything from the market 'cause it gets dupewiped, and if you find a source where you actually can keep your items from, you're not supposed to buy them from it?
    So it seems there is almost no way to obtain your items legitely.

Let me just add that dupewipes only harm the innocent people, and not the dupers themselves!
    Dupers have got the cash from their dupes and can start duping again cause the victims need new items to be wiped again.
    It has been like that since KE came out, and hasn't changed. Imo, the game went really downhill with KE, and nothing else
    Well said M8, I know that it doesnt make it right to buy from what I now know is an illegit source but at the time I didnt know, and when you put it like u did then atleast my stuff which does not get dupe wiped stays with me. Only thing I have lost is a dex 9 earing

Solution fix the fuking duping and there will be no need to buy so much for USD zZzZzZzZzZz

PopTart

WTF 40 LVL 70?!?!!?!?!

Phosgene

Originally posted by PopTart
    WTF 40 LVL 70?!?!!?!?!
    hý!

Rommel

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    Oops, missed this post.

Originally posted by LykomedoS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

For me those 5 unknown lvl 70 ppl are :::::MuSeNeT:::::, HERZLOS_TR, MyOtherHBIsOnlySeven, XaeRoo, _non_stop_

And whole BreaKNecK clan is full of macroed and babachars

U cant flame whole clan coz of some1.And i dont know any macroer in BreackNecK..We all made our lvls on legal way RommeI=Honda not Koxp user And Ryujix FollowmeBaby u can remind them easily..
    Legit like this baba?

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/mov...es/symbolic.zip

Oh, and that Honda character was called before VRX and before __DARK__. Level 65 db hacked character that showed arround 6 months ago in full shell +7 and +8 ironbow (or +8 shards, dont recall cause there were 2 guys with same shit). All injected items. I did my homework when I was a GM and banned his sorry ass. Later on unbanned (thanks Arestides) and then exped with KOXP.

Now Lykomedos stfu please.

PS: Prolly that nomac guy also renamed and joined your legit clan [/b]
    No, Honda was created as Honda never used name change. Me and my brother got blocked with the fraps you provided where all the others did not get blocked. After 1 month I got my account unblocked and renamed it to Rommel. VRX was an account which I bought from a guy from my friends' cafe. Nothing related to my original account. After I bought it, I decided to level a character for my brother, but it got blocked somehow without a reason of course?!! I used the char called VRX for only 3 hours and while I was exping on DTS with my brother. When I have gone for a toilet break, I have seen "disconnected from server" message on my screen and tried to login again but my account was blocked. I asked CS about the account to be unblocked, also wrote on koranking but never got a response. After I bought silver premium and flooded the CS, they told me it was bugged and they were sorry for the inconvenience. It got unblocked but I already had Honda unblocked so I did not need that char anymore and sold it. nomac renamed after it got unblocked also and sold already (my brother stopped playing). Nice fiction. While I am doing nothing wrong why you still bother with me?

ROFL

Ohh poor guy, 1 month block, no delevel and now lvl68. Pretty good deal for a CHEATER who should be permanently banned.

And he wonders why i "bother" him. CHEATER.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

fakyng mater cat pusy ! eat you are delycyuss

im guessing the 2 lvl 70s with the _tr's are hax0rs :huh:

morax

Doesnt matter because to be honest if they were good - people would have heard of them... this goes to show they are infact utter shite

Aguila-x-

there r many BreaKNecK's members that u guys r missing h43r:

Doc

Originally posted by morax
    Doesnt matter because to be honest if they were good - people would have heard of them... this goes to show they are infact utter shite
    Straight to the point as always m8, but damned true

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011