Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

nice diez is fucked xD

This is a discussion on nice diez is fucked xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The prove it is possible is in thar movie a guy with tons of +8 short bows and +8 wood ...
Page: 3

NightOwl

The prove it is possible is in thar movie a guy with tons of +8 short bows and +8 wood staffs made a wood staff +9. Making a wood staff +9 is as hard (talking about sucess percentage, not cost) as making paper stuff +9. Just my 2 cents.

Banned Senior Member

Have to agree with FatM4n eventhough I despite him xD
    :::Musenet::: was lvling on piana apos 24/7
    non_stop was aoeing harpies in cz 20/7 xD
    and herzlos_tr is a fucking eslant exper that cant stop aoeing harpies

Banned

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    64 UnspokeN BreaKNecK Priest Karus
    Fabric Coat +9/19 STR
    Fabric Pants +9/19 STR
    Priest Cap +9/19 STR
    Priest Gloves +9/19 STR
    Priest Shoes +9/19 STR
    Mirage +8/80 Fire *

zzzzzzz
    a full set of 9.19 iam sure
    Thats just paper armor tho.. no biggy just takes long hrs if u got 2 ppl playing 1 character it isnt very hard to pull off.. also its str so umm he dies ALOT[/b]
    wasnt the rules of gms to ban anyone having +9 and +10 gear no matter even if they made it legit......i thought is was banable and not allowed no matter what....is what i heard....if your caught with it even if its legit you get it wiped by gms.....anyone shed some light on this...i was told this by gm just a few days ago

Banned

Originally posted by NightOwl
    The prove it is possible is in thar movie a guy with tons of +8 short bows and +8 wood staffs made a wood staff +9. Making a wood staff +9 is as hard (talking about sucess percentage, not cost) as making paper stuff +9. Just my 2 cents.
    i dont think most are saying its hard to make one piece of +9 but to have a whole set of it is a little shady.....he made one wood staff out of all those on that movie......so you think this guy got 5 times the # of short bows and wood staffs and he made 5 pieces +9..... <_<

i dont think so

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Grade 1 +9 is really easy to make
    You just need like 20 +8 and upgrade with a MUS and voila +9 xD
    do I need to explain my breaking of 60+ +7 armors with no +8 let alone a +9?

LykomedoS

Originally posted by C4pt4iN

For me those 5 unknown lvl 70 ppl are :::::MuSeNeT:::::, HERZLOS_TR, MyOtherHBIsOnlySeven, XaeRoo, _non_stop_

And whole BreaKNecK clan is full of macroed and babachars

U cant flame whole clan coz of some1.And i dont know any macroer in BreackNecK..We all made our lvls on legal way RommeI=Honda not Koxp user And Ryujix FollowmeBaby u can remind them easily..

Rommel

hi all

Zparda

Originally posted by Rommel
    hi all
    Item's pls

Cava

Originally posted by phantomlink
    yummy

Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +8/15 DEX *26 *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Pauldron +9/19 DEX *1 *
    Chitin Shell Pauldron +9/19 STR *1 *
    Rogue Chitin Shell Pads +8/15 DEX *16 *
    Chitin Shell Pads +9/19 STR *1 *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Pads +9/19 DEX *1 *
    Rogue Chitin Shell Helmet +8/15 DEX *15 *
    Chitin Armor Helmet +9/19 STR *1 *
    Chitin Shell Helmet +9/19 STR *1 *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Helmet +9/19 DEX *1 *
    Rogue Chitin Shell Gauntlet +8/15 DEX *15 *
    Chitin Shell Gauntlet +9/19 STR *1 *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Gauntlet +9/19 DEX *1 *
    Rogue Chitin Shell Gauntlet +9/19 DEX *2 *
    Rogue Chitin Shell Boots +8/15 DEX *14 *
    Chitin Armor Boots +9/19 STR *2 *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Boots +9/19 DEX *1 *
    Dark Vane(+8) *3 *
    Enion Bow(+8) *2 *
    Giantic Axe(+8) *16 *
    Hell Breaker(+8) *2 *
    Lycaon staff(+8) *7 *
    Smite Hammer(+8) *2 *
    Wreath of Erenion(+8) *1 *
    Deep Scar +10/100 Ice *1 *
    Shard +8/80 Poison *117 *
    Wizard Staff +8/64 Fire *1165 *<<< I must giggle at that one

Someone loves KOM *:wub:
    lol bora is one of them.. hb +8.. and some unknown bp lvl 70 from karus with anothr hb +8... ft temple hasn't been completed long n they're already +8.. kom = fucked this server up.

i like the deepscar +10

Cava

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    I'm not sure if this is Diez cause I started to play in Diez the day K2 launched it, but I hardly recognize most of the ppl there. There are like 5 lvl70's that I've NEVER seen in my life.
    For me those 5 unknown lvl 70 ppl are :::::MuSeNeT:::::, HERZLOS_TR, MyOtherHBIsOnlySeven, XaeRoo, _non_stop_

And whole BreaKNecK clan is full of macroed and babachars[/b]
    musenet = always on dts with noobs, somehow he is like in elmorad 24/7 dts which is a little suspicious also known as could-be macorer :rollseyes:

R34P3R_Magikz

We glad i quit when i did ^_^ So meesed up it's not even fun to play any more

Zparda

yay think is no point come back and get lvl 70 xD

Still good luck to the guys who are still there and kick the ass of this super babaShopers :wub:

ScuLLy

Originally posted by Devile
    I'm not sure if this is Diez cause I started to play in Diez the day K2 launched it, but I hardly recognize most of the ppl there. There are like 5 lvl70's that I've NEVER seen in my life.

But, my biggest concern are all those 65-69!?? wtf! who the fuck is Dreamtheatre, RommeI with shell +8 (KOXP guy), RyujIx????? All lvl69?!??! The list of "unknown" 68's is huge too.

Geez, is sad to see a server where u worked your ass off to be clean, end up like this.
    He's 68 not 69 and you can see him leveling in orc trolls everyday if you are so interested.

non_stop is legit, or at least he is from 67-70, i always did aoe with him, there's also srares, soon to become 70 also, both turkish, nice ppl, i think there items suck tho, they die too easily

btw, can someone put the link to diez list, my work's pc doesn't support .tk sites

armand0

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

And whole BreaKNecK clan is full of macroed and babachars[/b]
    i know _non_stop_ was lvling hard at aoe parties, we hadbeen in same parties many times.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast