Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

nice diez is fucked xD

This is a discussion on nice diez is fucked xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Indeed. Might be same concept but there is a HUGE difference. I do care about the source of what i ...
Page: 7

Indeed. Might be same concept but there is a HUGE difference. I do care about the source of what i buy. KoM is shady as hell and im pretty sure he isnt legit at all. If I ever get a GM to check his accounts, im pretty sure they will find 9999 blue chest boxes and 100% to +8 scrolls. I've been wrong in the past, but usually i was right most of the time about cheaters.

Would be VERY easy for me to access to all that shit, but i dont see the fun on doing that, specially since the SOURCE of 99% of all those guys selling uber shit is ilegal, either GM created, SQL injected or ilegal scrolls used. I even got offers for +9 crap and +3 or higher jewelry that nobody will ever notice. But then, whats the point on doing that shit?

It is just common sense. My experience as a GM for several months has taught me that if something smells like shit in KO, it is SHIT. ppl who dont wanna believe that are just looking for an excuse to justify their actions. ppl who defend KoM and say he is legit is just cause they bought from him and NEED TO BELIEVE his is legit so they are too.

At this point i seriously dont care who bought what and from whom. Game is fucked up beyond repair long time ago, by these uber pro upgraders like KoM and the "legit" players that still play. But at least have the decency to SHUT YOUR MOUTH and dont give us that bullshit about legit items bought for real money from KoM. That just pisses me off.

KamY

Originally posted by Devile
    At this point i seriously dont care who bought what and from whom. Game is fucked up beyond repair long time ago, by these uber pro upgraders like KoM and the "legit" players that still play. But at least have the decency to SHUT YOUR MOUTH and dont give us that bullshit about legit items bought for real money from KoM. That just pisses me off.
    Dont give up h43r:

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Dont give up h43r:[/b]
    +1 :wub: oh wait that's also max jewelery I have :P

userbin

Indeed. Might be same concept but there is a HUGE difference. I do care about the source of what i buy. KoM is shady as hell and im pretty sure he isnt legit at all. If I ever get a GM to check his accounts, im pretty sure they will find 9999 blue chest boxes and 100% to +8 scrolls. I've been wrong in the past, but usually i was right most of the time about cheaters.

Would be VERY easy for me to access to all that shit, but i dont see the fun on doing that, specially since the SOURCE of 99% of all those guys selling uber shit is ilegal, either GM created, SQL injected or ilegal scrolls used. I even got offers for +9 crap and +3 or higher jewelry that nobody will ever notice. But then, whats the point on doing that shit?

It is just common sense. My experience as a GM for several months has taught me that if something smells like shit in KO, it is SHIT. ppl who dont wanna believe that are just looking for an excuse to justify their actions. ppl who defend KoM and say he is legit is just cause they bought from him and NEED TO BELIEVE his is legit so they are too.

slm'd

Cava

i applaud u for making such a statement you haven't disappoint the few of us who chose to remain as legit babas

Banned

63 Conin DayDreamersEscapeism Warrior El Morad

Chitin Armor Pauldron +7/12 STR
    Chitin Armor Pads +7/12 STR
    Chitin Armor Helmet +7/12 STR
    Chitin Armor Gauntlet +7/12 STR
    Chitin Armor Boots +7/12 STR
    Raptor +7/70 Poison
    Tabar +8/64 Poison

Feel the steel :lol:

p.s. SELLING IRON BOW +1 430MIL IN MORADON NEAR ORC INN HOSTESS

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by KamY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Dont give up h43r:
    +1 :wub: oh wait that's also max jewelery I have :P[/b]
    1+ skele CHARLIE!!!

Alars

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000

Wyntr

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by Wyntr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wyntr)
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-JimXrOx

wish k2 would be a bit smart and put a cap at +8.. noone can make legit +9.. so why not add cap at +8? it would keep ALOT of mess out

young wyntr apparently did, and young nesmas is wearing them... a pair of 9/19 full plate boots
    haha <3

I know you gonna flame me like hell right now but something is obvious that I will care NOT cuz I also helped UnspokeN to get some of those +9's in like weeks collecting every single piece of +8 I could see on moradon.

Peace out.

PS: I fucking tried to tell him its useless to wear +9/19str stuff cuz hp would own easily but these are just crap. xD[/b]
    i wasn't flaming at all [/b][/quote]

No not you paddy xD

KoM has been the downfall of this server and this game, people that continue to contribute to this black market, back alley dealer after they have seen the effects he has had upon the server are ruining this game. In my opinion their ethics are no greatest than those of Caesar, from days gone by, and i have expressed that opinion to those i know well that have considered continueing to fund this guy.

SirChaoS

Issn't it a good idea too check the trade logs everyday of KoM?
    So they can check the guys he traded with and delete his items?

Wyntr

Originally posted by SirChaoS
    This is same like you upgrade for your friend(s) and trade the stuff back to them. Not enough to ban him I believe. Solving the mystery with the anvil and abusing it is not again a reason to ban him IMO. But maybe they could check his chat logs to prove he asked for $$ for his traded stuff. This is the only reason to get him banned If you ask me...

Here is the related info from EULA;

9. OFFICIAL SERVICE

The Company has designed Knight Online for play only as offered by The Company at the Web Site. You agree to play Knight Online only as offered by The Company at the Web Site and not through any other means. You further agree not to create or provide any other means through which Knight Online may be played by others, as through server emulators. You acknowledge that you do not have the right to create, publish, distribute, create derivative works from or use any software programs, utilities, applications, emulators or tools derived from or created for Knight Online, except that you may use the Software to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not sell or auction any Knight Online accounts, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.

Off-topic: Just wondering if anybody knows/remembers LORDARK is an israeli guy?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Wyntr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wyntr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirChaoS
    This is same like you upgrade for your friend(s) and trade the stuff back to them. Not enough to ban him I believe. Solving the mystery with the anvil and abusing it is not again a reason to ban him IMO. But maybe they could check his chat logs to prove he asked for $$ for his traded stuff. This is the only reason to get him banned If you ask me...

Off-topic: Just wondering if anybody knows/remembers LORDARK is an israeli guy?[/b]
    selling items for USD only prevents u from getting help on rollbacks/hacks/etc i believe...dont remember exactly

only proof to get him banned would be proof he dupes or something like that

destroy

ok, make duping not possible and i agree with complete item/money wipe and lets rock again. I played similar game where they wiped all items and money every 48 hour and it was more fun than this shit.

In environement like that you can easily ban every dude with shard+8 immediately. You will see them among non-gownies :P

Wyntr

slm pls cama

You may not sell or auction any Knight Online accounts, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast