Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

nice diez is fucked xD

This is a discussion on nice diez is fucked xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Devile At this point i seriously dont care who bought what and from whom. Game ...
Page: 8

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    At this point i seriously dont care who bought what and from whom. Game is fucked up beyond repair long time ago, by these uber pro upgraders like KoM and the "legit" players that still play. But at least have the decency to SHUT YOUR MOUTH and dont give us that bullshit about legit items bought for real money from KoM. That just pisses me off.
    Dont give up h43r:[/b]
    Nigger pls, go smoke some pot it'll all be better ^_^

Originally posted by Wyntr
    slm pls cama

You may not sell or auction any Knight Online accounts, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.
    one thing i must point out, it only states the sale or auctioning to be illegal, not the purchasing :S

KoM = illegal
    Babashoppers = seemingly legal

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Cava I swear you have the biggest fucking chip on your shoulder ever.

Yes I have 4 pices of +8 shell wow and OMG +7 pads!!! I been getting flame about my items since last year, 1st when I use to play Felix_ then when I changed onto Felix the same thing happend then.

I remeber the shit I got for having dual shards +8 back in September/October last year. (and yes I did organlally make them)

I have bought bits off players for USD (UareHistory and Meee) , why because I rather not do obseen trades for coins and gold bars when it easier to use USD generated by the GB instead.

So Cava keep flaming me for my 4 parts of +8 shell and how I am a skilless player and I should be banned for conspieracy of plotting a lard Orcs assanation!!

found the pic of wyntyr's boots

Cava

Originally posted by Felix
    Cava I swear you have the biggest fucking chip on your shoulder ever. *

Yes I have 4 pices of +8 shell wow and OMG *+7 pads!!! I been getting flame about my items since last year, 1st when I use to play Felix_ then when I changed onto Felix the same thing happend then. *

I remeber the shit I got for having dual shards +8 back in September/October last year. (and yes I did organlally make them)

I have bought bits off players for USD (UareHistory and Meee) , why because I rather not do obseen trades for coins and gold bars when it easier to use USD generated by the GB instead.

So Cava keep flaming me for my 4 parts of +8 shell and how I am a skilless player and I should be banned for conspieracy of plotting a lard Orcs assanation!!
    wow so your saying u don't buy from kom?

Doc

Cava is this the only thing you can moan about?????? FFS get over it and get a life you idiot, you have spammed so many posts and it's always the same thing "I'm shit at the game and want to bitch about other ppl's gear" If you feel so strong about it then do us all a fucking favour and /unistall KE

Cava

Originally posted by Doc
    Cava is this the only thing you can moan about?????? FFS get over it and get a life you idiot, you have spammed so many posts and it's always the same thing "I'm shit at the game and want to bitch about other ppl's gear" *If you feel so strong about it then do us all a fucking favour and /unistall KE
    WHO ARE U TO BITCH? already you're one of those who fuck this server up by buying from kom so stfu. why don't u do us a favour if u can't kill without ur babagear and UNINSTAL KE for yourself? i don't spend 26912 usd on kom items n i can stil kil u

Cava

also would like to quote from deville:

At this point i seriously dont care who bought what and from whom. Game is fucked up beyond repair long time ago, by these uber pro upgraders like KoM and the "legit" players that still play. But at least have the decency to SHUT YOUR MOUTH and dont give us that bullshit about legit items bought for real money from KoM. That just pisses me off.
    so its not only me doc.

Doc

WHO ARE U TO BITCH? already you're one of those who fuck this server up by buying from kom so stfu. why don't u do us a favour if u can't kill without ur babagear and UNINSTAL KE for yourself? i don't spend 26912 usd on kom items n i can stil kil u *
    Wow have I spent that much?????? damn my bank manager is gonna be pissed I would hardly call a dex 9 earing uber either

PS I prolly earned more NP at lvl 60 with +6 IB and +6 chitins than you ever will so pls give over

Cava

Originally posted by Doc
    WHO ARE U TO BITCH? already you're one of those who fuck this server up by buying from kom so stfu. why don't u do us a favour if u can't kill without ur babagear and UNINSTAL KE for yourself? i don't spend 26912 usd on kom items n i can stil kil u *
    Wow have I spent that much?????? damn my bank manager is gonna be pissed I would hardly call a dex 9 earing uber either

PS I prolly earned more NP at lvl 60 with +6 IB and +6 chitins than you ever will so pls give over
    ahahaha but with chitins +6 n +6 IB can u kill me, a bp? SOLO?

if not stfu kk ty.

n of course we're talking about NOT acid potting. because it isn't a rogue skill.

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JimXrOx
    wish k2 would be a bit smart and put a cap at +8.. noone can make legit +9.. so why not add cap at +8? it would keep ALOT of mess out
    young wyntr apparently did, and young nesmas is wearing them... a pair of 9/19 full plate boots[/b]
    let me know when nesma is legit in the first place..... he needs a new macro program, he is falling behind.

Doc

Originally posted by Cava

so its not only me doc.
    I have never denied buying for USD, was a while ago and something I would not do again, whats your point??????? If you think that the +8 armours are ruing it then see if you can get a look at some ppls uniques ^^ thats where the real problem lies, where we cant see it. Everyone is complaining about +8 kit, well I would simply say that unless you personnaly made a +8 item yourself then it's questionable, regardless who it is bought from. (even fraps, SS can be doctor'd)

PS Cava where did I say that I could kill you solo????????

Step 1 Engage brain
    Step 2 Start typing
    Step 3 FUK OFF

Cava

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

so its not only me doc.
    I have never denied buying for USD, was a while ago and something I would not do again, whats your point??????? If you think that the +8 armours are ruing it then see if you can get a look at some ppls uniques ^^ thats where the real problem lies, where we cant see it. Everyone is complaining about +8 kit, well I would simply say that unless you personnaly made a +8 item yourself then it's questionable, regardless who it is bought from. (even fraps, SS can be doctor'd)[/b]
    +8 shells/weapons, +3 n above uniques(those which aren't legit), both are ruining it, i dont' see any difference.

until you no longer possess full shell +8 made from kom directly or indirectly you need to stfu n u need to accept critcism, because its what you deserve for buying from kom and being such a hypocrite posting about cheaters in the cheater's section yet your not that legit yourself. period.

Cava

Originally posted by Doc

PS Cava where did I say that I could kill you solo????????

Step 1 Engage brain
    Step 2 Start typing
    Step 3 FUK OFF
    did i say u ever told me u could kill me solo? no. i'm the one asking u if u can kill me solo since we're talking about skills.

if not, stfu about np. because all u need is to spam the shadow hunter button and thats something your proud of :lol:

so the 3 steps, hmm i think you need to apply it to yourself.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My point is Cava I am so use to being flammed about my items that I don't really care. Even when I had full 7/12 shell and things now have come full circle again.

something Zero wrote at the end of his guide....

That is pretty much it! Remember there is no substitute in this game for level, items or skill. You need all 3 to be a good pker. So keep levelling, keep hunting for items with your clan, and keep practicing your combo and your healing.

I have kept my items with that of the server around me, you have obviously enough time to keep going through them (even though I think you got it stuck on the OutKasteD section for now)

My char has not changed much over the last 6-7 months bar the 4 parts of shell that were made for me a few months ago.

Cava your problem is with Doc BGA & I don't know why but hey each to there own. Maybe you and TunaFish can make a new banna called i hate OutKasteD or something might give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside, as for me I going to have fun with my friends.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast