Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

nice diez is fucked xD

This is a discussion on nice diez is fucked xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Cava also would like to quote from deville: At this point i seriously dont care ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    also would like to quote from deville:

At this point i seriously dont care who bought what and from whom. Game is fucked up beyond repair long time ago, by these uber pro upgraders like KoM and the "legit" players that still play. But at least have the decency to SHUT YOUR MOUTH and dont give us that bullshit about legit items bought for real money from KoM. That just pisses me off.
    so its not only me doc.
    I have never denied buying for USD, was a while ago and something I would not do again, whats your point??????? If you think that the +8 armours are ruing it then see if you can get a look at some ppls uniques ^^ thats where the real problem lies, where we cant see it. Everyone is complaining about +8 kit, well I would simply say that unless you personnaly made a +8 item yourself then it's questionable, regardless who it is bought from. (even fraps, SS can be doctor'd)

PS Cava where did I say that I could kill you solo????????

Step 1 Engage brain
    Step 2 Start typing
    Step 3 FUK OFF[/b]
    The point he is making, is stop getting mad over the fucking +9 items on the server when you buy all your shit from a database hacker like a pussy. Some people can actually earn items without sucking on their parents credit card. All babashoping does for you idiots is make you're e-penis bigger. It's the same with all of you babashoppers.. you were shit till you bought your items. Just like bga who appeared in full shell and raptor +8 practicly overnight yet no one dared to say anything about it.

Also, yeah, let's take a look at people uniques shall we? Onslaughts +1 ROL's... what more babashop could you ask for. KOM offers uniques too.

Cava

Originally posted by Felix
    My point is Cava I am so use to being flammed about my items that I don't really care. Even when I had full 7/12 shell and things now have come full circle again.

something Zero wrote at the end of his guide....

That is pretty much it! Remember there is no substitute in this game for level, items or skill. You need all 3 to be a good pker. So keep levelling, keep hunting for items with your clan, and keep practicing your combo and your healing. *

I have kept my items with that of the server around me, you have obviously enough time to keep going through them (even though I think you got it stuck on the OutKasteD section for now)

My char has not changed much over the last 6-7 months bar the 4 parts of shell that were made for me a few months ago. *

Cava your problem is with Doc BGA & I *don't know why but hey each to there own. Maybe you and TunaFish can make a new banna called i hate OutKasteD or something might give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside, as for me I going to have fun with my friends.
    the 4 part of shell that were made FOR you? care to explain that? :blink: (i'm talkin about when it became +8, no problem when its +7 because +7 shell is much easier)

n yes i have a problem with them, trying to solve it now ty

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

BGA was owning a very long time before he had shell +8. He has been top 100 since July 05 and the Raptor was made back in October

Cava

BGA was owning a very long time before he had shell +8. He has been top 100 since July 05 and the Raptor was made back in October
    lol actually, no i killed him solo when i was playing an archer (he was with glav+7/6 n chitins +7/6)

i got to top 10 with mirages ... and 7 shell i rox0rs your s0x0rs :lol:

yet i get more babashopper comments than anyone else

<3 hydro too (he did half of it too )

I wont deny BGA is/was good, but to be honest, it's really not that hard to "own" with gear like that. I mean if you didn't... you would suck. Plain and simple. The only time I saw bga with a symbol by his name is when he turned babashop.

Yes he is annoying as shit in cz... he his retardedly hard (wonder why), but thats not why we are mad.

Yeah paddy, I will admit I used to be one who thought u were babashop ftw but time changes shit. I don't know where you're gear came from but it's still normal anyways so who cares.

Again, is not about the money. Nobody cares if u spend thousands of dollars buying a lvl6x char with items on it. The problem is the SOURCE of the items. If someone known quits and starts selling his items and u buy them, great. I see nothing wrong with it. U can't worry about every single item in the game, but at least if the player is known and u trust him, there's a higher chance the items have a clean source.

But buying loads and loads of +8 items from the SAME guy who has access to pretty much every piece of armor and weapon +8, is good enough to doubt about his legitimacy and stay away from him. Instead what do "legit" players do? Believe whatever bullshit this guy says ("im 1337", "we are 10 ppl farming", "got a +8 method and its 100%", "i got no life and spend 24 hours a day at the anvil") and buy from him.

I couldn't care less about this bullshit cause the server is fucked up already as I said, but i find it disgusting that ppl try to "explain" this, justify and even vouch for KoM and how legit he "can" be (keyword: "can" cause they can't say he IS legit). If u paid ridiculous amount of money to him for your +8 crap, good for u, now u are 1337 too. But please don't try to justify that and how u are so responsable about the source of the items u just bought cause there's simply no justification for that besides the fact that u dont give a fuck about who KoM is and how he has access to infinite amount of +8 items.

Bottom line is that ppl who buy from KoM simply dont give a fuck where the items come from. They just wanna play with the best items ingame. If they are ilegal, so be it. If others bitch about it, fuck them too. If every worthy adversary quits cause he is sick of this too, fuck him too. At the end, their uberness is all that matters.

The good news about this is that there are ppl that havent bought from KoM, wont buy from him and will still kick your ass.

PS: I know most of the ppl that bought stuff from KoM, even like them, but this subject is crystal clear for me and will never accept the fact that buying from that guy is "right". Hope a GM one day has the time to check tradelogs of ALL his accounts and find the upgrader account. If im right about the scrolls and chests, I really wanna know what all those guys that paid him will do.

scrolls and chests?

When BGA had a glave he would have been level 62 and it was a +4 glave proberly a year ago. When he got lvl 63 he was bought a raptor +6 for 150mill!! Then he got a +7 mid summer and his +8 was Sept/Oct.

Cava what you forget is we have been around a hell of alot longer than you think just we now have stayed when alot of others have left.

And yes my +8 shell was made for me if you makes you really happy I didn't have to pay USD for the privalage either.

So Cava if you really want to work out your issues with us feel free to add all 3 of us to MSN and I am sure a little chat would sort matters out.

Banned

+8 and +7 scrolls and the blue chest that can be duped to get the items he needs to they are legit man....blue chest dont stak anymore so he has harder time getting shit now

before he could dupe like 5k blue chests and it was easy to make everyones shit fast...now if u want like shells +8 you wait like a week or some shit from what i heard...not sure if anyone of this is true but someone told me all this as he bought alot of shit from him not going to mention name but they are both from same country and he became friends with him

Cava

When BGA had a glave he would have been level 62 and it was a +4 glave proberly a year ago. When he got lvl 63 he was bought a raptor +6 for 150mill!! Then he got a +7 mid summer and his +8 was Sept/Oct.

Cava what you forget is we have been around a hell of alot longer than you think just we now have stayed when alot of others have left.

And yes my +8 shell was made for me if you makes you really happy I didn't have to pay USD for the privalage either.

So Cava if you really want to work out your issues with us feel free to add all 3 of us to MSN and I am sure a little chat would sort matters out.
    why should we settle in msn? its more like an issue which matters to ppl here, since this thread is even started so who made your +8 shells? care to explain more?

n i've been in diez a hell lot longer than you think too i'm not some noob who just came in diez n complained about you guys. diez was my first server until now (i gave olympia a try but it was sso fucked up its back to diez <_< )

antiriad

Originally posted by LykomedoS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LykomedoS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

For me those 5 unknown lvl 70 ppl are :::::MuSeNeT:::::, HERZLOS_TR, MyOtherHBIsOnlySeven, XaeRoo, _non_stop_

And whole BreaKNecK clan is full of macroed and babachars

U cant flame whole clan coz of some1.And i dont know any macroer in BreackNecK..We all made our lvls on legal way RommeI=Honda not Koxp user And Ryujix FollowmeBaby u can remind them easily..[/b]
    sorry someones probably already mentioned it but i cant be arsed to read the whole topic ..honda was caught by devile on fraps and pictures quite clearly kosp'ing like a mofo.

so he's about as legit as paddy's penis extention sorry :P

Originally posted by antiriad+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antiriad)</div>
    Originally posted by LykomedoS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

For me those 5 unknown lvl 70 ppl are :::::MuSeNeT:::::, HERZLOS_TR, MyOtherHBIsOnlySeven, XaeRoo, _non_stop_

And whole BreaKNecK clan is full of macroed and babachars

U cant flame whole clan coz of some1.And i dont know any macroer in BreackNecK..We all made our lvls on legal way RommeI=Honda not Koxp user And Ryujix FollowmeBaby u can remind them easily..
    sorry someones probably already mentioned it but i cant be arsed to read the whole topic ..honda was caught by devile on fraps and pictures quite clearly kosp'ing like a mofo.

so he's about as legit as paddy's penis extention sorry :P[/b]
    i paid KoM alot of good money for my penis extension and i aint having anyone tell me it isn't legit!!!!!!!!!!

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Cava, Its there money, why da fuck do u care so much about how they spend it just because u cant..

Cava I seen you around for a long time, I am not a big big poster on forums let alone a flamer. I don't like sorting stuff out on forums as it tend to get a mass flame session and TBH I get sick of it all the time.

Over the xmas period alot of ppl went babashopping, alot spoke to me I pointed them in the right direction ( my biggest mistake I made ) I got my shells upped to +8 (didn't want to risk my Pads as they were the most expensive items I ever bought for ingame coins of Phantom) Untill recently I thought it was just a person who cracked the anvil but over the last few months when I have seen things getting worse and worse. My +8's are over 4months old now and I thought were a rare thing untill recently.

So there you have it Cava my +8's were done by KoM using my +7's so I been babagraded or something.

I have nice items and a little bit of skill and if you actually get to know me I am actually friendly too <_<

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast