Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Acredited clan bug/has this happened to you?

This is a discussion on Acredited clan bug/has this happened to you? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i had 2 acredited clans, now i have 1....i have an ardream clan....named buddah420 on ares server.... buddah420 was acredited ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Thumbs down

i had 2 acredited clans, now i have 1....i have an ardream clan....named buddah420 on ares server....
    buddah420 was acredited
    before i donated np to the clan
    someone in clan asked me to to change cape color, and he would dnate 37 k np to clan to do it
    it takes 37 k np to change color for clan cape....to a nice color...
    after i changed color the member who asked me quit clan and we lost acredited knights....
    k2 refiused to help....and the person who joined my clan did this intentionaly to make my clan loose acredited....
    was alot of work to get an ardream clan acredited....and when it closed all np i donated was lost and no 30 % given back...
    100 % ofd my np was deleted....lucky that we gig not loose cape all togeather....
    i heard from another person that some clans selling the emblems are doing this intentionaly...
    i will never make this mistake again and make sure i donate enough np my self next time...
    my question is , has this happened to anyone else before?
    thank you.

that sucks man especially for an ardream clan lol
    anyways who sold you the emblem? maybe they were just trying to fuck up your clan and join on another char, donate 37knp's and leave. gay bug tho

Canek

Happened to my clan once too, a guy quit clan after donating nps and we lost the acredited status, so we had to do quest once again ;P

SpinalTap

members of BC actually paid another GM to make u lose your acredited knight symbol. BC strikes again!
    If you do not believe me, just use your FBI/CIA/NSA/Homeland Security contacts to prove it

members of BC actually paid another GM to make u lose your acredited knight symbol. BC strikes again!
    If you do not believe me, just use your FBI/CIA/NSA/Homeland Security contacts to prove it[/b]
    dont tell ppl what we do....LOL

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

that sucks man especially for an ardream clan lol
    anyways who sold you the emblem? maybe they were just trying to fuck up your clan and join on another char, donate 37knp&#39;s and leave. gay bug tho[/b]
    YEAH, I asked a gm to help and he signed off....
    i sent a support ticket and they said they do not give items back anymore , etc with new tos....

4que

Shouldnt buy anything with donated NPC until you have enough accumulated NP to afford it, meaning well beyond it.
    Because then if people leave the clan your status is unaffected.

One you donate the NP to the NPC they are gone, as a clan leader its your job to know these things before you make purchases with donated NP.

unfortunatly you kind of found out the hard way.

Banned

Exclamation

Shouldnt buy anything with donated NPC until you have enough accumulated NP to afford it, meaning well beyond it.
    Because then if people leave the clan your status is unaffected.

One you donate the NP to the NPC they are gone, as a clan leader its your job to know these things before you make purchases with donated NP.

unfortunatly you kind of found out the hard way.[/b]
    i asked robersclaws if my clan would be fine, and he said yes he did it with his clan before.....
    he is the person i baught it from....
    so who knows, maybe i was setup...

If you do not believe me, just use your FBI/CIA/NSA/Homeland Security contacts to prove it[/b]
    yes spinal dont tell them we paid gm to do that,and that we duping NCS scrolls.

PS:BuDDaH slide plx?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

In my old Ardream clan, we also did that but by accident. Our clan leader put one of his secondary characters on it and donated np. then quit. Lost all the nps donated.

You have to remake your clan if you want to get your nps back. /quit_clan then make the clan again

Banned

Red face

In my old Ardream clan, we also did that but by accident. Our clan leader put one of his secondary characters on it and donated np. then quit. Lost all the nps donated.

You have to remake your clan if you want to get your nps back. /quit_clan then make the clan again[/b]
    yeah...i did not donate much only like 8 k...so not a real big lost,,, just the 10 gb i spent on the emblem....
    &#39;;-/

DeathInTheNight

K2 need to change the way np donations are worked.
    If you quit a clan then the clan should be able to keep a certain % of the np&#39;s and if you are kicked then maybe you should get em all back to stop ppl/clans from screwing ppl over over np&#39;s.

Banned

Exclamation

K2 need to change the way np donations are worked.
    If you quit a clan then the clan should be able to keep a certain % of the np&#39;s and if you are kicked then maybe you should get em all back to stop ppl/clans from screwing ppl over over np&#39;s.[/b]
    yeah....
    well i got another clan bug kinda....
    i baught another emblem of honor....turned it in.....
    it still shows np on the list what every char donated byt 0 in cont, except after what i added......after i turned in the emblem for the second time...
    shit is bugged....
    just gota work harder and gain more np anyway ....
    with inacurate counting stats...
    just like ally clan count...lame always wrong...
    shall i go on?
    i know many clan bugs...

Well maybe the reason u lost it was because u need a total np&#39;s in your clan and i thought it was somthing like 1.2mil, it dos not matter how it stays in clan, if u donate it or u save it on your own char, just as long its in the clan its ok.
    I had it 1s before, when i was in a clan and we get the rank of isloon, i didnt donated anything, and a friend of me asked me if i could help them with the knight quest i told them sure why not sins i didnt donated jet, so i left the clan for few hour, and when i came back in that clan they lost the rank :S.

Its just stupid how it go&#39;s but i u cant do anything about it , also like u sad u lose all the NP&#39;s donated when it happents, becuase k2 only give back 30% if u leave a clan where u donated :S.

Banned

Question

Well maybe the reason u lost it was because u need a total np&#39;s in your clan and i thought it was somthing like 1.2mil, it dos not matter how it stays in clan, if u donate it or u save it on your own char, just as long its in the clan its ok.
    I had it 1s before, when i was in a clan and we get the rank of isloon, i didnt donated anything, and a friend of me asked me if i could help them with the knight quest i told them sure why not sins i didnt donated jet, so i left the clan for few hour, and when i came back in that clan they lost the rank :S.

Its just stupid how it go&#39;s but i u cant do anything about it , also like u sad u lose all the NP&#39;s donated when it happents, becuase k2 only give back 30% if u leave a clan where u donated :S.[/b]
    yeah, cept we also changed cape color and stuff ...&#39;;-/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast