nice dungeon bug

This is a discussion on nice dungeon bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dunno if alredy happened to someone here but if you get a nice party in dungeon and you are strong ...
Page: 1

Banned

Dunno if alredy happened to someone here but if you get a nice party in dungeon and you are strong enought to clear the first 2 spot in less then 10min well then u are bugged and u cant go spot 3... u have to wait the "20mins" for auto-open the spot 3.

So my advice for who dont know is better wait the 40min(countdown) before clear the spot 2 otherwise u need wait the 30min(countdown) for go to spot 3... just keep 1 monster alive (in s2) and kill it after the first 10min.

hope it help
    cya

that append to me once ask the mage to town and tp the party there
    or if they understand tell them to town!

when you get there the door will open

DeHealer

I think this happened to me, but the bridge got bugged, disappeared o_O

Banned

that append to me once ask the mage to town and tp the party there
    or if they understand tell them to town!

when you get there the door will open[/b]
    we tried but didnt work

mrmagic2008

another bug is that we only got 3 mobs instead of the 4, so we had to wait for the auto timer to get over the bridge lol

another bug is that we only got 3 mobs instead of the 4, so we had to wait for the auto timer to get over the bridge lol[/b]
    Haha lol :P

sexyrexy

one time we made it to the deva and there was no deva

it was like time remaining 37:00
    and there was no deva about 5min later humans came and we raped them a few times and towned... They couldnt win haha

Had this happen to us too, we had to wait but it didn't bug on other side so orcs killed Deva even though we woulda beat them there or at least met them to have a melee.

almost everytime i was on dung we were on 3rd room before 10 min. So its just random dont panic

almost everytime i was on dung we were on 3rd room before 10 min. So its just random dont panic[/b]
    +1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Dunno if alredy happened to someone here but if you get a nice party in dungeon and you are strong enought to clear the first 2 spot in less then 10min well then u are bugged and u cant go spot 3... u have to wait the "20mins" for auto-open the spot 3.

So my advice for who dont know is better wait the 40min(countdown) before clear the spot 2 otherwise u need wait the 30min(countdown) for go to spot 3... just keep 1 monster alive (in s2) and kill it after the first 10min.
    hope it help
    cya[/b]
    one time i had a bug , where everone in that dungeon was not in a party so i decided to add them and it let me allow everyone but one priest,,, the buffer....
    maybe she had party option off and was supose to be party leader... nor sure
    but strange

only happen to me one time before
    ';x

happend to me but then i fell and the gate opened on me then a mage tped me