Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice flaming about USKO

This is a discussion on Nice flaming about USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend told me, that I am being flamed with Chusco in MYKO forums, he gave me a link and ...
Page: 1

My friend told me, that I am being flamed with Chusco in MYKO forums, he gave me a link and I was kinda supriced...nah not supriced amuzed more likely. I don't know what section to post this but I wanted to share you a link...Oh some other gg USKO players get their parts also. In other sections there is a lot more, but I post this video section link, if you wanna read others just check the forums trough. Specially the mods doesn't seem to appreciate us :lol:

http://malaysiaknightonline.niceboard.com/...seen-t289-0.htm

Ps. If anyone has any +65 MYKO archers with ok gear and does know the MODs ingame nicks, I would like to borrow that archer char...opposite nation than MODs pls DOC1 old baba if you read this, I think you wanna go show there too how useless we are

Ps2. They don't really flame Chusco when I read it more carefully, they just say he is not really good

i beat dragon holder on odin assasin and down... very shitty sins use 50 % hp heal pot or can't minor at all...
    boring

i beat dragon holder on odin assasin and down... very shitty sins use 50 % hp heal pot or can't minor at all...
    boring[/b]
    Go tell them that then Most posts about USKO is made about punch of n00bies who couldn't survive even against HIZ :lol:

they banned my ip from the forums i flamed too much <3

they banned my ip from the forums i flamed too much <3[/b]
    Hahaha and looking their MODs giving "professional" statements, I don&#39;t think your posts could have been more flaming. Those MODs would own Schrotti 0 - 9374, sorry Schrotti but you are not flamer :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Go tell them that then Most posts about USKO is made about punch of n00bies who couldn&#39;t survive even against HIZ :lol:[/b]
    OMG

That should be used in an election campeign

ahahaha i&#39;ve made an account... though he is right Wagyar, any skilled assassin could beat you (wink wink) :lol:

ahahaha i&#39;ve made an account... though he is right Wagyar, any skilled assassin could beat you (wink wink) :lol:[/b]
    I told them that, if you read my post Good sin always beats even better archer...but good archers know when sins do make misstake ( wink wink ) But I am really having fun reading those and even replied to one MOD, whose arrogance maybe even beats Zero....actually he said Zero sucks and he could beat him half a second :lol: My dislike about Zero never questioned his skills and I doupt he can kill Zero that fast, he could propably make Hiz town in half a second, but then so could I :lol:

OMG I just realized.....not only whole MYKO but also Paddy thinks I suck :P

Banned

hmm think we got shitty sins? Bring it then , i love when usko players say myko players suck. Get raped then keep their mouths shut. And chusco simply was flamed because shadowflare comes to OUR forums and acts like usko players are better then all myko players. And ive given chusco access to a char already, not sure he is playing it though. Actually shadowflare brought up wagyer too which got him flamed. Maybe u guyz should keep your lil fanboys in your own damn forums dont bring em to ours to tell em how good u are.

Banned

ill give u a char with the exactly the same items as me ,pm me your msn.

Banned

and zero combo is slow as fuck lol, only good healing ability srry. Ive even offered zero a char back when myko was still legit but he never answered. Same with eric&#39;s dumbass.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol dude how old are you? for a mod ur being completely immature...

TBH, ur the 1 who started the flaming in that topic on ur forum, flaming us USKO players.

all the guy did was post a USKO pk movie and boom &#39;dont post usko movies here we dont like them blabla&#39;

Its funny how u say u could own us all, maybe u shud get a char on OUR ko and see how u do. so stfu and go back 2 ur own forums cos no1 called u here

One thing i will actually agree with is that zero did actually have a slow combo, or at least not as fast as it could be, but where he made his name was in his ability to survive while still giving out a decent speed combo. Technically my combo was faster than 0000000, he said that himself once, but i didn&#39;t minnor heal at the same time, which is where his talent lay

As for this inter-forum flaming, come on lads lets show a little maturity

Tristan

lol? If you had a faster combo then 000&#39;s, you would drop his hp more then 5 % during the intersiegewar, don&#39;t you think?

Banned

LOL it hadnt started with just that usko vids topic. Ask any myko player that actually has read topics activley about how much shadowflare posts in every topic about how usko players own myko players. If it was just 1 we wouldnt mind, but its in almost every single one. Hmm i cant look all those topics up right now, but if u click shadowflares name and read all his post. U will notice the annoying hints of , myko sucks usko owns. It simply came to a boiling point in that topic, and a few others actually. Wagyer was just caught in the middle and so was chusco. Especially since he used them as a main resource of players who own myko.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast