Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice flaming about USKO

This is a discussion on Nice flaming about USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And i BET right now if there was a topic of best sin alive and i said. Well greddyz ownz ...
Page: 2

Banned

And i BET right now if there was a topic of best sin alive and i said. Well greddyz ownz all of u srry. Then next day best clan alive, and i said Anubis owns all of u. I bet both would be flamed down to hell.

PS: both these are from myko.

lol? If you had a faster combo then 000's, you would drop his hp more then 5 % during the intersiegewar, don't you think?[/b]
    i've never actually fought him... he started attacking me in the bowl once in an interserver war and i minor healed, spiked him then got judgemented... unless rogues can do that then i dont think we ever actually had a 1 v 1

Tristan

i've never actually fought him... he started attacking me in the bowl once in an interserver war and i minor healed, spiked him then got judgemented... unless rogues can do that then i dont think we ever actually had a 1 v 1[/b]
    He faught u 1vs1, you used pots, you redballed and then the rest of ares came and you ran away. You can see it al clearly in his second pk movie, just stating facts here ^^

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

U obviously have breathe toooooooo much air in mr noobyboody-masta-sin. I played in adinos beta when u were still on breast milk. Some myko players iv played along with were good. Serioulsy, i played with fluffys (shadowflare) char and kicked half cz's butt solo with scrolls. Some were from top5 clans and had np marks. And NO they werent with turkish names. And YES most of them were usking speed hack. Thats ur mighty skills eh? Also pls note that i played on warrior 2nd time of my life and ANY decent players would have killed me.

Ur soooooooooooooooo powah men MOD, secks pls, babies pls, skillz pls. Oh well forget the first 2, i would be accused on having relationship with pre-school kiddo.

Banned

Look up shadowflare's posts and u will see exactly what i mean about y this started.

chuso > all MYKO i bet
    myko is just shit thats all

Banned Senior Member

Why do you even flame them? they will soon lose their game while we wont

He faught u 1vs1, you used pots, you redballed and then the rest of ares came and you ran away. You can see it al clearly in his second pk movie, just stating facts here ^^[/b]
    can you also see the fact that i used 1 skill on him, was being hit by a deathknight, and only stood there and minor healed....

not to mention the fact that i genuinly wanted to have a proper 1 v 1 with him, but when NYChris asked him he said 'he couldn't be arsed coming back to CZ'... face it, we never had a 1 v 1, though i wish we would have.

Now are you gonna stop following me around because i had to kick you out of Hereos Of Hollywood for buying shit off KoM... would have thought the fact that you'd scammed me out of my weapon defence armors would have been enough for you, but if you want to keep it going...

Banned

ugh plus u got the actuall players coming in game beating a few turks then thinking myko sucks. U find them talking smack in arena u beat them, and then they start saying myko players cant really compare to usko players whatsoever. In the end myko has always been the brunt of the noobish jokes from usko. Dont believe me? Search myko on these forums, u will c before flaming rules were implemented ppl were saying: Myko players cant even combo, most myko players cant pot, and hella more bs. In the end u realize most myko players hate usko players with a passion bcuz of this. U even had 0000000 come into our forums then say usko players own myko players and hella more bs a couple yrs ago. To bad there was a forum deletion so i cant simply post it.

Banned

lol and i even have examples from mctasty and coolboy of y myko players dont like usko players. TY mc for that post lol, and we may be losing our game but at least we can actually call our KO myko, while ur own players call it TRKO. I think usko players lost their KO a longggg time ago.

i rather play with turks

then in a dupermaniac server called MYKO

So who won this e-penis show? All i'm seeing is we're better, no we're better, no we're better. no we're better, but no actual proof.

Many of the old skool USKO players have their roots seeded in MYKO, and by the sounds of things alot of old skool MYKO players are going to have their futures based in USKO.

Just enjoy it, it's a game after all, and with the new USKO servers coming soon no doubt, we'll get a nice blend and hopefully people can see their differences settled in CZ. Actions speak louder than words.

Anyway don't like the flame fest this has become, so lets keep it peacful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12