Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Nice forums

This is a discussion on Nice forums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Festo At my old place some iraqi kid said he came to england to kill english ppl ...
Page: 4

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Festo
    At my old place some iraqi kid said he came to england to kill english ppl that didnt go down well!
    beat the shit outta him eh? :lol:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

oh and anyone can quote me-

"its easy to bear a grudge, but its hard to be able to forgive"

Tard, there is a fucking mosque 10 meters from my house. I know them and they know me, we have a mutual tolerance but i wouldnt dream of respecting them. Not to mention everytime everyone comes to pray i cant park my car anywhere.

Oh and your old pm's asking for tips and my msn must have slipped your memory.

Paddy your PC-stance is very contemporary, but frankly like most people you simply haven't thought about this subject very much. Have you every actually thought about what is so bad about not liking religious groups? When people attach themselves so strongly to a label where they base their lifestyle choices and their on own prejudices on it, they are asking to be judged on it. And when those groups not only tolerate hatred towards groups of society but encourage it, there must always be a counter to them. If someone wants to be judged as a muslim, lets judge him as a muslim and everything that is wrong with it that he believes in.

well i've already said to festo i have no care either way with concerns to zero's banned status and wouldnt care if it was removed... shame though i was hoping he would have learned something, rather than growing in ignorance, but obviously that won't happen

maybe one of these day's you'll meet a muslim you like zero, then you can reconsider whether or not they would be better dead

is it not odd that for a man that refuses to believe in religion and obviously hates it so much should voice his views so frequently?

What is it that you hate about the muslim religion? It's extremism? No worse than suggesting you want them dead for their beliefs... What is it that you hate about christianity? The preachyness?... well it's funny that for a guy that hates it so much, i know so much about your religious beliefs, yet know so little about other people's. Maybe it's because you voice them so frequently.

You could be the first athiest preacher... now there's a contradiction

oh and zero i have never once asked you for tips, i don't play that game, and during the time i have had you on msn i have not played my sin so don't even try and suggest that i would ask you for advice

Haxium

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)
    Originally posted by PADDY
    Originally posted by 0000000
    the problem is muslims, they are all sub human.
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    @
    Cant believe the number of twats on here now, turning into ranking. At least most of the muslim trash are banned.

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

the only good muslim is a dead muslim.

yeah it's me that needs educating on racism is it? stupid ignorant child
    Seems like "real rascism" to me and far from an "Intelligent discussion".[/b]
    considering you believe islam to be a race, i fear intelligent discussion would be wasted on yourself.[/b][/quote]

rascism/xenophobism/antisemitism

Different words for the same BULLSHIT.

Do you really feel intelligent when u say things like "the only good muslim is a dead muslim" or "the problem is muslims, they are all sub human".

That make me sad and I feel so sorry for you, really.

let me get it, zer0 = nazi? hate jewesish too?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

let me get it, Watchout = retard? posting useless stuff to look cool, too?

Watchout/or is nice guy schrotti.Maybe he asks coz he s from Israel.

Originally posted by Haxium

rascism/xenophobism/antisemitism

Different words for the same BULLSHIT.

Do you really feel intelligent when u say things like "the only good muslim is a dead muslim" or "the problem is muslims, they are all sub human". *

That make me sad and I feel so sorry for you, really.
    Lol @ you.

One of the reasons I dont consider myself left-wing or tolerant is cause some peeps tend to think themselves morally superior and thus a better person, one who supposedly has the higher ground because he holds "better values"...

DeathInTheNight

Thought political and religious rant was a no no on these forums.if so close b4 this goes way 2 far

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    protecting the sensitivities of your retarded friends.
    hi ali.

Come on paddy i'm waiting for this amazing reply that you're going to come up with that will prove once and for all that islam is a race and is therefore immune from criticism. Actually, my mother "converted" from islam to atheism, yet i dont recall her genetic identity changing in the process :rollseyes: Come on, please don't tell me that the combined intelligence of ko4life has failed to grasp this.

edit: Oh there it is, thanks for proving me right. I am not racist, i am simply prejudiced against hate-filled cults, and thats the way it should be. Think of me as the counterargument to all the religious trash that is spouted every day in the name of some god.

Its actually quite a badge of honour, banned for hating the haters!

ps. For someone who doesnt think much of me, you sure asked for my msn a lot. At least now my contact list has slimmed down on worthless people.[/b]
    +1... I converted from catolic to atheism.

Originally posted by schrotti
    let me get it, Watchout = retard? posting useless stuff to look cool, too?
    what an idiot, if you dont know what its all about then stfu, end of story.

tolgahan

Zero u r a piece of shit.
    After u saw turks u started to hate them(i think so)
    after i saw u i started to hate u(i am sure)
    islam is not a race but respect is not for 160+ IQ .even 65 IQ is enough.
    We know what is racism. But we dont know why u do that so we added u to the racist list
    i dont like most of the americans that i met , i dont like most of the christians that i met n i dont like something more(coz they were the bad ones)
    but have u ever seen i told this before? did i insult other religions or nation?
    Why ppl dont like u ?
    COz ur ego is bigger than u , u even cant shut up
    and some jealous are ppl . yes! but i am not one of them
    good job Paddy. i love u :wub: . sex pls
    i am sure if i start to talk like u paddy will ban me too.
    sorry guys ^_^
    btw turkish ips are banned coz of ddos u idiot. if turks were banned i wdnt be here. But u r banned. fuck OFF
    why am i still here?
    coz its nice to watch some idiots swimming in an empty pool.
    lock pls
    edit : my respect doesnt mean u have love it. as we do u stfu too.just tell me why u are talking about them everytime u have a chance? why others (%95) are not doing it? You have some problems about ur personality. get ride of them and WELLCOME back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234