strella aka sonya from tormentors clan, scammer/good gun wtf

This is a discussion on strella aka sonya from tormentors clan, scammer/good gun wtf within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so this guys been oweing me 25 gbs for a month now and he fcking blocks my msn....others see him ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default strella aka sonya from tormentors clan, scammer/good gun wtf

so this guys been oweing me 25 gbs for a month now and he fcking blocks my msn....others see him online and i cant wtf is up with that

i helped him out in reselling like 100 of his gbs on ebay for real money and then he owed me 25 gbs that i ended up having to put out the money for someone and he said i will pay u dont worry so then cause he is quting game he now i guess blocks me....

kinda fucked up someone u do so much business with goes bad....oh well i guess i eat another 25 gbs

just kind of fcked up is all and just leting u know if you try to get shit from him becareful now cause i guess he doesnt care even about fcking his friends now since he is leaving game

i dont trust anyone anymore but this was old shit i been waiting for over a month

why good guns go bad man i dont get it over game

resolved and made good on all by strella

Phosgene

:

as i know he left sweden and went to study to an other country where he cant play ko so he left for like 2 months now. dunno about the rest between you and him..

peroxide

Dam dont trust no 1

Banned

Originally posted by Tiborka84
    as i know he left sweden and went to study to an other country where he cant play ko so he left for like 2 months now. dunno about the rest between you and him..
    i would understand all this if i wasnt bloced my him on msn....kind of shady to do that....he block me but others can see him online....thats why i think i am out 25 gbs but other than we had a good arrangment before

ps i had someone add me to chat in msn 3 way and he didnt respond to anyting i said and he was there cause before that he said something to the guy who added me

i can ask him about this if i see him online next time. this is all i can do for you now.

Banned

ty and ged is doing the same....ask why he block me

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Damn fagman, after all the topic you`ve started abput "John Doe Scammer" you should learn by know, in ko, trust no1, no1, no1, not even your mom h43r:

Anyway, another prove of how ppl gets greedy about this gam , i hope i dont ever become like that, and betray the ppl that helps me, i know i wont, and so do you tezz. Hang in there kitten :wub:

Aguila-x-

low.. tez, man, when r u going to learn :mellow:

Banned

i wont and u can see i am not mad or saying i am quiting or hacking anyone....i am just informing our community man to look out ..... at this point in this game i have give up on asking cs for anything and i expect to get k2ed at least 5 times a month and at least hacked or scammed 2 times a month.....people in this game are my freinds until they fuck me and then its public knowlegde if they do....i am not going to change and become and asshole and not help people

i have already stoped alot and i am much more cautious but this was done way before i started posted anything about me getting scammed by elly or hacked by elly later

others in this game have paid me and i trust those people oh well if i shouldnt but thats me

Banned

update strella contacted me and ublocked me from msn and explained all and we resolved it....i always though he was good gun and i am glad to see this so

StreLLa

Originally posted by tez/aja
    update strella contacted me and ublocked me from msn and explained all and we resolved it....i always though he was good gun and i am glad to see this so
    iam relly sorry for not tell u that i did move too norway :P but now i have internet (i dident have internet)