Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NICE K2!!!

This is a discussion on NICE K2!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats wrong with it....so people who PAY have to deal with not being able to do what they wanna do? ...
Page: 2

Lawless

Whats wrong with it....so people who PAY have to deal with not being able to do what they wanna do? if you wanna have your pick of servers an such buy the dam premium, deal with it, or dont play

Trii

Originally posted by IkoRia
    I think its kind of fair that all who pay for the game shall have advantage to go to war and so on... Just very unfair that all merchanters on d1 fuck up for all who wants to go to war =/
    half of this is right, but, people that dont pay dont get to play the game at ALL

Taylan

fuk paying to k2 i guess h43r:

Screw u Dragon u cousin humpin redneck u kno i dont buy prem. :lol:

What k2 needs to do is install a gaydar h43r: that will fix all the problems and it might keep dragon from playing :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Uhmmm.... two good points, game is F2P but still cant do shit if you dont play. But the ting is, as long as you can log, on ANY server, you`ll be playing.... Free 2 play, but paying gives you the best benefits.

Im a non premium player aswell, varely get someone to buy me if im lucky. Out of the 7 months my account has, only 1 was with premium...

But a company needs to make profits to keep the servers runing so:
    premium -- > servers -- > allows ppl to play for free.
    Thats about it, take it or leave is the unhappy true.

MaJe

Ok when server is about full dont let non-prem users to login but what is the problem when servers aren't full?
    This is the best think K2 can do '' Go buy premium or I fuk your fun!!!! ''
    pfff

bukovski

fck k2

sweetums

Originally posted by bukovski
    fck k2
    lmao i got banned from the kol forums for saying that exact same thing

bukovski

look its not problem in 6-7 $ ( one night with friend i spand 5-6 prems on alcohol ) this is a isuse of fair play ! lets k2 fix this game ( no bugs , dupers macroers ... ) all will be hapy after all.

p.s. Becouse Serbia is not listed on pay pall i cant pay it any more becouse k2 dosnt acepte CC from outside of USA . SO practicly all players (500+ ) are fck up all from EX Yugoslavia .
    p.s.s. Again FCK k2

Creeper

Originally posted by sweetums
    is it fair, that in a f2p game, anyone who pays, has THAT MANY bonuses just for paying?
    majority of ppl, who play this game, dont pay, because they CANT

totaly right, if i could pay for premium, that would be great

but tell me, how is a 15 years old boy with no CC, with parents that never want to spend money on a game and rather want me to stop this stupid game...

unless a trusthable person is willing to buy me premium for ingame coins, there is no chance of having it

and tell me, who can u trusth these days?

BattyBat

how much is premium a month?

8 dollars for the bronze..

everyone here has net connections, computers etc etc etc

so stop being cheap...

^_^

Creeper

and another thing, this bug or whatever u call it, is not only for the premium users

i've noticed that if i load my merchant char on, i can change server easily without any problems
    with my main char which i use alot of course, can't

now what i think is, people that tried to login while they restarted the servers or when ko was down for a sec, those accounts has this troubles and it needs to be patched or needs to be a huge server restart...

try it out, get a noobie account which u not use much, log in and change server, it will work without any problems

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by BattyBat
    how much is premium a month?

8 dollars for the bronze..

everyone here has net connections, computers etc etc etc

so stop being cheap...

^_^
    Fuck you,i got those fuking 8$ but hey!!Why the fuk K2 doesn't accept Romanian CC?Ohh,i know..many of my co-nationals did CC Fraud so they blocked all Romanian CC...Great!!..Few assholes screwed up an entire nation..Now i have to wait a couple of months to contact my relatives from Italy..
    Most of the people(including my clan an the alliance-about 70 ppl) would pay,but can't...
    p.S.The school pays me monthly about 7$ so no,i don't have those 8$

As I said on other topic yesterday, it seems to be random.

Yesterday when I tried to relog once from ares3 to ares1, I got this 255 error, so I went back to a3.
    After 5 mins I tried to relog again to a1, this time gone w/o any probs.

For those who wonder, I don't use the "hit something then press select...." method, I simply press "select character".

Maybe a bug, maybe some shit with login servers, don't forget it's K2 and you can't never know wtf they are trying to do -_-

Ruthless

they should ad an extra server for each main server for P2P only..
    example:

take ares for example:
    theres already 1,2 and 3.
    add in ares 4 and probly 5 and giv it all the maps that a1 has, except this is for P2P only. this gives an advantage to both F2P and P2P, P2P get their own practically private server and F2P can enjoy kol, bad luck if theres dupers n shit..this is life, its not fair and it'll never be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast