Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

NICE K2!!!

This is a discussion on NICE K2!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lawl. they've had this in the pus forever - -Access to all areas in the future - no one thought ...
Page: 3

lawl. they've had this in the pus forever -

-Access to all areas in the future - no one thought that these areas would be cz, abyss etc lol

:Brode

i didnt like at first when they did the not prem cant get in thing if 80% full, that was a good thing i agree, and im not a prem user. it gave ppl incentive to buy prem, i know i did twice. however, i have stoped buying prem, cuz i only play at night when the servers arent packed with ppl eastern time. First i would like to say that i dont believe that k2 has done this where non prem users cant get in d1 or d2. i was getin the error 255 but then got into d2 a few times. k2 would have to change the coding to allow this to happen, when u change coding you have to restart for the coding to take affect and also they would have released a patch. i know from experience from severl times i have programed things. although, i know that several ppl will quit if something like this would go through

Originally posted by :Brode
    i didnt like at first when they did the not prem cant get in thing if 80% full, that was a good thing i agree, and im not a prem user. it gave ppl incentive to buy prem, i know i did twice. however, i have stoped buying prem, cuz i only play at night when the servers arent packed with ppl eastern time. First i would like to say that i dont believe that k2 has done this where non prem users cant get in d1 or d2. i was getin the error 255 but then got into d2 a few times. k2 would have to change the coding to allow this to happen, when u change coding you have to restart for the coding to take affect and also they would have released a patch. i know from experience from severl times i have programed things. although, i know that several ppl will quit if something like this would go through
    play me the pretty boy song plyz :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123