Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats

This is a discussion on nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but you see Ra, suggesting that this forum supports cheating because people in it perform USD transactions, allows people to ...
Page: 2

but you see Ra, suggesting that this forum supports cheating because people in it perform USD transactions, allows people to suggest that Rogue Crackaz must support cheating as people in it perform USD transactions...

It's not fair to label a who group/community/clan because of a few people's actions

Socrates

beer, here.

redfieldTnT

Default Re: nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats

Originally posted by AviT

im gutted was looking for a link for a macro *:angry:

AviT

Originally posted by PADDY

It's not fair to label a who group

yes it is

so for eg. a known arrow shower/macroer if fine to allow to carry on ?

it wouldent to be fair to label him would it?

AviT

no red i wasnt looking for a macro :wacko:

redfieldTnT

im gutted was looking for a link for a macro *:angry:
    yes u were

AviT

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    u were looking for a macro and u wannacrack down on *trading of accounts *
    good gun ra lol i always thot ra was smarter than this isnt he same rouge crackers *ra clan ra?
    i try to be good

Banned

Default Re: nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats

nice to see u are helping the cause agaist the cheats....

im gutted was looking for a link for a macro but all i found was cheating rl cash sales *:angry:
    shut the fuck up and leave plz

buying for USD is not cheating

AviT

not to drag it up again but it is against the same rules as using a 3rd party program

redfieldTnT

so u belive the company and not the community ROFL

bescides this company posts things like missing trinas restored

when the gm says to me my trina will be restored and he will see to it ect

u trust this company that will take legit players and screw them over like fluppy

belive us (as if u were stupid enough not to and really belive evrything thre tos reads)
    selling items characters isnt a problem here
    uless ur a scammer

and how is arrow shower hacking / auto swift autoloot ect on the same lvl as selling items for usd

a. ur poor and cant afford to buy items for usd
    b. u belive everything k2 tells you
    c u just wanna start some shit up on forums =/

AviT

Originally posted by PADDY
    but you see Ra, suggesting that this forum supports cheating because people in it perform USD transactions, allows people to suggest that Rogue Crackaz must support cheating as people in it perform USD transactions...

It's not fair to label a who group/community/clan because of a few people's actions
    dont bring up rc when im not in rc paddy and yes people on vent know my thoughts

Banned

not to drag it up again but it is against the same rules as using a 3rd party program
    go to the official forums if you dont like it here, yea we go against the TOS but do we cheat? i beg to differ..... stop bullshitting your self it seems like you eat it for breakfast

morax

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AviT
    go to the official forums if you dont like it here, yea we go against the TOS but do we cheat? i beg to differ..... stop bullshitting your self it seems like you eat it for breakfast[/b]
    h43r:

USD is not cheating really.... dubious maybe, stupid maybe at the end of the day its just another form of trading an item.... if you cant see the difference between trading an item for USD and arrow shower hack then you really are dumd... dont answer that.

AHM have a no USD policy now, well we dont encourage it but whatever individuals do with their own money which they have earnt is not our business.

DeathInTheNight

Well I think buying items/chars with USD is the easy/lazy way to get things u want, but I can't see how u think it's cheating, and u did say u was looking for a macro.LOL kettle calling the pot black.

THAT NIGGA GOT CRACK IN A CAN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O80KYBqcyM

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast