Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats

This is a discussion on nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NYchris THAT NIGGA GOT CRACK IN A CANhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O80KYBqcyM holy shit watch that shit on weed...
Page: 3

Originally posted by NYchris
    THAT NIGGA GOT CRACK IN A CANhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O80KYBqcyM
    holy shit watch that shit on weed

Originally posted by AviT
    not to drag it up again but it is against the same rules as using a 3rd party program

u are extremely ignorant and need to learn when to shut the fuck up cause ur beat. how in the world is it a 3rd party program. 3rd party program is something with which is used within the game to change the games original uses.

1) how do u consider advertising ur product to be traded or bought for igc's to be messing with k2's game. it just isnt.
    2)u realize how much money K2 is making off of transactions from ebay. someone new comes to diez lets say, "o shit no way i can get as good as all these guy. ill just go ebay and buy a lvl 70." dont u think that lvl 70 will be paying for premium so he can play ALL THE TIME!?! he will also be buying scrolls for pk and items to increase his lvling to 80.

seems like out of this k2 is the one winning. if it is accepted as a community then it is that communitys action. id say most if not all support this website actions and if ppl dont like it they should just fucking leave......i.e YOU!

and im sry u did state looking for macro in first post so go get raped by ur uncle again plz.

Yorsh

+1 poor guy

tony

Originally posted by PADDY
    Simple fact is i have been offered 2 amounts of USD for 2 different items i have been selling from clanmates of yours Ra. You can't preach to the masses when you can't even control those that consider you a friend and a respected figure in the clan...

...it's just hypocritical
    i feel the need to respond to this topic, paddy m8 ,you have more spots than half the fukers that suck up tO you on this forum ..you have been in the biggest baba shopper clans and company in the whole life of USKO........
    hey its easy to throw stones

...hey im sure its in the rules coz this forum said so...........cant wait for the bids on the first lvl 80 char

.....paddy ...instead of hinting at names in rc who wanna buy items .....name them

who dares wins

M0NSTERED

Making an account just to flame him like that, jeez get a life, and especially get laid.

and also lol @ a bumping an old thread..

Aqu

not to drag it up again but it is against the same rules as using a 3rd party program
    Heres a riddle for you.

Why is buying/selling for USD the same as your opinion?......

Because nobody gives a flying fuck about either.

Originally posted by tony+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tony)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    Simple fact is i have been offered 2 amounts of USD for 2 different items i have been selling from clanmates of yours Ra. You can't preach to the masses when you can't even control those that consider you a friend and a respected figure in the clan...

...it's just hypocritical
    i feel the need to respond to this topic, paddy m8 ,you have more spots than half the fukers that suck up tO you on this forum ..you have been in the biggest baba shopper clans and company in the whole life of USKO........
    hey its easy to throw stones

...hey im sure its in the rules coz this forum said so...........cant wait for the bids on the first lvl 80 char

.....paddy ...instead of hinting at names in rc who wanna buy items .....name them

who dares wins[/b]
    lol knack, more spots than the people that suck up to me lol

classic, when you got your lycoan staff all that time ago where did the money come from? Was it the gold bars that para bought off dan for USD? You sure as hell didn't trade it for your wit

and i'm not going to name names, because i have no need to, you'll be glad to know i didn't sell any of it for USD so don't worry their souls have been saved. And tony i'm dissapointed, i've been relitivly nice about it, meerly suggesting that its unfair to watch clan mates buy for USD then criticise the rest of the community, but oh well if you only know how to fight then i guess you gotta fight. I know you like to insult people younger than you via the internet, but in the future please at least actually make it insulting

AviT

this is why i think out of game sales and macro's are against the tos

macro gains u levels / items

usd sales gain u lvls and items

p.s.

the looking for a macro was sarcasum :wacko:

morax

this is why i think out of game sales and macro's are against the tos

macro gains u levels / items

usd sales gain u lvls and items *

p.s. *

the looking for a macro was sarcasum *:wacko:
    let me put it to you like this then.

Macro = A cheat program that does the work of a Human.

USD Sales = (In the Majority of cases) an item which has been legitimatly gained. Then sold for USD instead on in game coin at the end of the day its still just trading not cheating.

Wake up.

whassup

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@
    <!--QuoteBegin-AviT

go to the official forums if you dont like it here, yea we go against the TOS but do we cheat? i beg to differ..... stop bullshitting your self it seems like you eat it for breakfast
    h43r:

USD is not cheating really.... dubious maybe, stupid maybe at the end of the day its just another form of trading an item.... if you cant see the difference between trading an item for USD and arrow shower hack then you really are dumd... dont answer that.

AHM have a no USD policy now, well we dont encourage it but whatever individuals do with their own money which they have earnt is not our business.[/b]
    and dont really care about this thread but seriously morax you cant call him dumb when you cant even spell it

well i would much rather have whats in the game kept within the game, but thanks to certain factors it has become as much a part of the game as those that don't purchase for usd. People now forced to sell their stuff for usd then use that usd to buy the item they were hoping to trade it for, just seems to be the way has gone sadly, especially as it opens up to a new kind of scamming.

As billy joel said, 'We didn't start the fire', but it's burned so long we are powerless to stop it as moderators. If we outlaw usd transactions they go underground and we lose the ability to monitor and prevent the scammers

whassup

and avit trading in USD ect is a part of the game now there is nothing you can do to stop it if you dont like it find another game true but honest

AviT

well put paddy

bb

p.s.

it is cheating

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by AviT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AviT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

It's not fair to label a who group

yes it is

so for eg. a known arrow shower/macroer if fine to allow to carry on ?

it wouldent to be fair to label him would it?[/b]
    What race are you? I'll gladly label your race if you think its fair. :rollseyes:

NightOwl

well put paddy *

bb

p.s.

it is cheating *
    someone has an hard, thick skull. Dude, start using what u have between ur ears and make a nice breeze for me. It's really hot today.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast