Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats

This is a discussion on nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NightOwl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NightOwl)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-AviT well put paddy * bb p.s. it is cheating * someone has an hard, ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by NightOwl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NightOwl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AviT
    well put paddy *

bb

p.s.

it is cheating *
    someone has an hard, thick skull. Dude, start using what u have between ur ears and make a nice breeze for me. It's really hot today.[/b]
    mind telling me how a 3rd party program is the same as paypal?

Originally posted by tony+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tony)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    Simple fact is i have been offered 2 amounts of USD for 2 different items i have been selling from clanmates of yours Ra. You can't preach to the masses when you can't even control those that consider you a friend and a respected figure in the clan...

...it's just hypocritical
    i feel the need to respond to this topic, paddy m8 ,you have more spots than half the fukers that suck up tO you on this forum ..you have been in the biggest baba shopper clans and company in the whole life of USKO........
    hey its easy to throw stones

...hey im sure its in the rules coz this forum said so...........cant wait for the bids on the first lvl 80 char

.....paddy ...instead of hinting at names in rc who wanna buy items .....name them

who dares wins[/b]
    or you could be like who dares wins clan and add a scammer. <_< or is it r_c who added tzogan?

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by tony@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Simple fact is i have been offered 2 amounts of USD for 2 different items i have been selling from clanmates of yours Ra. You can't preach to the masses when you can't even control those that consider you a friend and a respected figure in the clan...

i feel the need to respond to this topic, paddy m8 ,you have more spots than half the fukers that suck up tO you on this forum ..you have been in the biggest baba shopper clans and company in the whole life of USKO........

...hey im sure its in the rules coz this forum said so...........cant wait for the bids on the first lvl 80 char

.....paddy ...instead of hinting at names in rc who wanna buy items .....name them

who dares wins
    or you could be like who dares wins clan and add a scammer. <_< or is it r_c who added tzogan?[/b]
    Lol, he sure worked his ass off killing HQ for that Rogue earing :lol:

About this guy Ra, i'm pretty sure he hasnt noticed that Infinitemadness left long ago. I'm sure he's still stuck in that ko4life moment when everyone wasnt allowed to trade for usd and everyone sucked up to him.

Eggybert

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by tony@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

who dares wins
    or you could be like who dares wins clan and add a scammer. <_< or is it r_c who added tzogan?[/b]
    this topic has nothing to do with who dares wins or r_c

this is just about buying for usd is cheating

in some way i agree to Ra that buying for usd is cheating, it gives a unfair advatage for them
    however if some1 wants to leave this game and he can sell it's stuff for usd , y not make money

the ppl that buy for usd are just so adicted to ko that money isn't a problem

i have to admit i'm a babashopper to, sold 50 gb's for usd and bought a ROC

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

USD has made things more of an even playing feild for many. People use to buy scrolls and sell them for coins , rememeber Devil lost aload of accounts because James said it was not in the intrest of the server having all those coins flooding the market.

Of course I am going to biast on this topic, I bought and sold shit for USD and it enabled me to enjoy the game and pay for my clans vent for nearly 7 months with CSW money. Rather lose one night out on the piss in money spent on some items than farm shit for hours on end and lose many nights tbh.

Oh well guess I gonna get flamed now......

AviT

:wacko: i dont have a rouge earing :wacko:

he hasnt noticed that Infinitemadness left long ago :wacko: who? :wacko:

The person with the better real life job and brings in the most money wins at the end of the day...

AviT

that is the point that u saved many nights farming and without usd buys maybe imposable to get ( whitch means alot more lvling and no loss of exp + alot more exp as u kill mobs faster die less and get more partys coz of uber gear )
    i dont hate or judge people becouse thay choose to buy items. think we have talked about this on vent all be it stellaaretwated :rollseyes:

AviT

Originally posted by Boozah
    The person with the better real life job and brings in the most money wins at the end of the day...
    i have a good job and money to spend on the game i just choose not to break the rules

Karpsu

"I don't cheat, I just do stuff that is against the rules." :rollseyes:

AviT

Originally posted by Karpsu
    "I don't cheat, I just do stuff that is against the rules." *:rollseyes:
    <_<

Hostage

I find it to be alot different to buy items with USD, than use a 3rd party program to gain levels. Yeah sure, it's against their rules. But why the fuck do you care? You're not the one wasting your $. People buy GOLD for $24.99. Thats a monthly fee people pay to support k2. I guess going past that to buy a simple pixel wont make it any different than buying prem. Somebody did the work to get that item. Pay them for their time.

AviT

Originally posted by Hostage
    I find it to be alot different to buy items with USD, than use a 3rd party program to gain levels. Yeah sure, it's against their rules. But why the fuck do you care? You're not the one wasting your $. People buy GOLD for $24.99. Thats a monthly fee people pay to support k2. I guess going past that to buy a simple pixel wont make it any different than buying prem. Somebody did the work to get that item. Pay them for their time. *
    i dunno why i care? and hand on heart i dont care.

what gets on my tits is that 1 rule can be broken and is accepted by most but others cannot when at the end of the day it is against the rules.

most of the rules are set to stop people gaining an unfair advantage and peeps buying for usd get an unfair advantge.

Hostage

Well, the difference is... Money talks. And it goes a long way past how you feel. It's "accepted" because money is everything to most people. Without it, you're nothing. It's a game, if you cant enjoy it for how it is then simply leave. Yeah, anyone that has common sense doesnt need to spend USD. But for the people who do, it's their choice.

grk4

Originally posted by Hostage
    Well, the difference is... Money talks. And it goes a long way past how you feel. It's "accepted" because money is everything to most people. Without it, you're nothing. It's a game, if you cant enjoy it for how it is then simply leave. Yeah, anyone that has common sense doesnt need to spend USD. But for the people who do, it's their choice.
    If you can't enjoy it for how it is, then simply leave....well how it is currently is that ur not allowed to buy items for USD.

left game yet?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast