Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats

This is a discussion on nice to see ko4life still suport the cheats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah.. I did leave.. :wacko:...
Page: 5

Hostage

Yeah.. I did leave.. :wacko:

morax

Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)</div>
    Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-AviT

not to drag it up again but it is against the same rules as using a 3rd party program

go to the official forums if you dont like it here, yea we go against the TOS but do we cheat? i beg to differ..... stop bullshitting your self it seems like you eat it for breakfast
    h43r:

USD is not cheating really.... dubious maybe, stupid maybe at the end of the day its just another form of trading an item.... if you cant see the difference between trading an item for USD and arrow shower hack then you really are dumd... dont answer that.

AHM have a no USD policy now, well we dont encourage it but whatever individuals do with their own money which they have earnt is not our business.[/b]
    and dont really care about this thread but seriously morax you cant call him dumb when you cant even spell it [/b][/quote]

I spelt it wrong deliberatly.... did you seriously not see the DUMD post?? ZzZz

Originally posted by AviT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AviT)</div>
    well put paddy *

bb

p.s.

it is cheating *[/b]
    hmmmm........bb means hes leaving............

Originally posted by AviT@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

I find it to be alot different to buy items with USD, than use a 3rd party program to gain levels. Yeah sure, it's against their rules. But why the fuck do you care? You're not the one wasting your $. People buy GOLD for $24.99. Thats a monthly fee people pay to support k2. I guess going past that to buy a simple pixel wont make it any different than buying prem. Somebody did the work to get that item. Pay them for their time. *

i dunno why i care? and hand on heart i dont care.

what gets on my tits is that 1 rule can be broken and is accepted by most but others cannot when at the end of the day it is against the rules.

most of the rules are set to stop people gaining an unfair advantage and peeps buying for usd get an unfair advantge.
    o wait hes using it as a useless ploy for attention cause he is a 12 year old punk that talks big on internett cause he knows hed get his azz handed to him in real life. kid do us all a favor and leave already....personaly im sick of ur whining and id think many would agree.

tony

Originally posted by dRiZzLe3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dRiZzLe3)</div>
    Originally posted by AviT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AviT)
    well put paddy *

bb

p.s.

it is cheating *[/b]
    hmmmm........bb means hes leaving............

<!--QuoteBegin-AviT
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

I find it to be alot different to buy items with USD, than use a 3rd party program to gain levels. Yeah sure, it's against their rules. But why the fuck do you care? You're not the one wasting your $. People buy GOLD for $24.99. Thats a monthly fee people pay to support k2. I guess going past that to buy a simple pixel wont make it any different than buying prem. Somebody did the work to get that item. Pay them for their time. *

i dunno why i care? and hand on heart i dont care.

what gets on my tits is that 1 rule can be broken and is accepted by most but others cannot when at the end of the day it is against the rules.

most of the rules are set to stop people gaining an unfair advantage and peeps buying for usd get an unfair advantge.
    o wait hes using it as a useless ploy for attention cause he is a 12 year old punk that talks big on internett cause he knows hed get his azz handed to him in real life. kid do us all a favor and leave already....personaly im sick of ur whining and id think many would agree.[/b][/quote] lol.... wish you could meet him...you would be a tad suprised

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hahahah

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345