Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice way to get Free Knight Cash

This is a discussion on Nice way to get Free Knight Cash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As a lot of you know PUS scrolls (ie hp scrolls, ac scrolls etc...) have been bugged since forever. Sometimes ...
Page: 1

DCSHOEMAN2K4

As a lot of you know PUS scrolls (ie hp scrolls, ac scrolls etc...) have been bugged since forever. Sometimes when you die in CZ or DCZ your scrolls will vanish with no prejudice as to how long they have been in use. Well, I got sick of this and sent a support ticket to K2 about it. I brought up TOS and sent a screenie of HP Scrolls in PUS. 2 days later I was compensated 1000 knight cash for the inconvenience and re assured that the bug would be fixed soon ( I been playing 1.5 yrs and bug still hasnt been fixed) Cheers :P

Banned

Well goodjob, but they disappear because you cancel the last set of them before they totally run out on their own. If they are flashing and you cancel them, the next set will disappear when you die.

DCSHOEMAN2K4

Well goodjob, but they disappear because you cancel the last set of them before they totally run out on their own. If they are flashing and you cancel them, the next set will disappear when you die.[/b]
    Hmmm... Never new that... Ty for info ^^ :lol: Regardless Ive lost a lot playing time on many sets of scrolls because of this "bug"

sexy Owa

Banned

Yea, it is a bitch, and does need to be fixed. Just let them run out by themselves and you won't have to worry about it though. If they run out in the middle of a fight, well better to lose 50 or 25 nps(depending on where u play) than to lose real $$.

DCSHOEMAN2K4

Yea, it is a bitch, and does need to be fixed. Just let them run out by themselves and you won't have to worry about it though. If they run out in the middle of a fight, well better to lose 50 or 25 nps(depending on where u play) than to lose real $$.[/b]
    Its true bug does suck, you know though, in all actuallity ive probably only actually lost 1 set (30) of scrolls, since usually they dont run out until after at least 20 mins of use. Nice to be compinsated with 1k knight cash for maybe 300 knight cash worth of lost scrolls.

whiteboy

thats what you call fast KC? ever thought of... buying KC using a lvl 20 character(you can make one in less than 15 mins) and buy trinas... ugprade w/e you want with it... like use 50 dollars to buy like what? 5000 kc or w/e... buy liek 5 trinas... use them and than use the Payment fraud crap thingy... and the account get banned... and you get your money back? is that illegal i dont know but i havnt tried just giving an idea lol FHK K2

DCSHOEMAN2K4

thats what you call fast KC? ever thought of... buying KC using a lvl 20 character(you can make one in less than 15 mins) and buy trinas... ugprade w/e you want with it... like use 50 dollars to buy like what? 5000 kc or w/e... buy liek 5 trinas... use them and than use the Payment fraud crap thingy... and the account get banned... and you get your money back? is that illegal i dont know but i havnt tried just giving an idea lol FHK K2[/b]
    Rofl, never thought of doing that... When I buy knight cash it usually takes several days to post on my bank account, meanwhile KC or w/e is acquired immediately......sounds plausable.... However you would need to use your own bank card and if you scammed k2 out of a few hundred dollars Im thinking they would contact your bank account and youd be hearing from them... sounds plausable....
    My method is not illegal nor immoral, because anyone who has used SC's from PUS has been scammed out of playing time...

jimfujitsu

As a lot of you know PUS scrolls (ie hp scrolls, ac scrolls etc...) have been bugged since forever. Sometimes when you die in CZ or DCZ your scrolls will vanish with no prejudice as to how long they have been in use. Well, I got sick of this and sent a support ticket to K2 about it. I brought up TOS and sent a screenie of HP Scrolls in PUS. 2 days later I was compensated 1000 knight cash for the inconvenience and re assured that the bug would be fixed soon ( I been playing 1.5 yrs and bug still hasnt been fixed) Cheers :P[/b]
    That was a patch which gave everybody kc.

about that canceling scrolls while flashing...

I also lost new set of scrolls when it was already off and I just put on new set... so about that canceling its not 100% true but yet mostly it works - just wat

btw.

good job

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It's like this: You use first set of scrolls -> they run out -> you scroll up again -> you die and press ok instantly -> You lose scrolls.

Wait around 10 or 20 secs after dieing and you won't lose your scrolls.

Banned Senior Member

Or just do as turks :wub: use koxp xD

you could just be a man and pk unscrolled

razzy

can u explain exactly what u did to get "free" KC?

:P

I did this same thing a long time ago, 6 months or more.. I got a 1500 KC refund one time and 1000 the next.. But when I tried the third time (bcuz i kept getting robbed on scrolls) they asked for all kinds of stupid info, like exact dates/times i bought and used scrolls and shit... As far as why It happens, it seems to be if you're laggy at all and just hit ok right away.. So now when I die I just go to the bathroom or something or wait like 30 seconds and it hasnt happened in awhile now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast