k2's #1 problem

This is a discussion on k2's #1 problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok im gunna rant here but this is wat happens everysingle fucking time ok theres all different kinds of dupe ...
Page: 1

Default k2's #1 problem

ok im gunna rant here but this is wat happens everysingle fucking time

ok theres all different kinds of dupe methods right n this game has seen pretty much every single one . wat the problem is k2 only fixes dupes when they get out but since its k2 whenever they attempt to release a patch fixing bugs they end up giving new life to a old dupe method . that dupe method then gets posted they fix it come month later they fix bugged shit again n they give life to even older dupe methods .

im sorry to say this it wat happens n always happens forum mods know this its why u guys aren't allowed to post the methods when they are public

no matter wat k2 does until they stop hiring highskool drop outs there game will be shit n everytime they patch there going to unlock another dupe method n shit there pants n roll the fuck back everything

n the only reason dupes spread like they spread is cuz u fucks bag so much on non-legit people n players with no skill but they still play this game so when given the chance they will do watever is possible to look legit n have better items to strive to better which for the longest it time it was raptor 8's no ele

all i gotta say is stop patching on mother fucking thursday n do it monday u dumb mother fuckers why give all these fucks the weekends to dupe it up its fucking stupid

Healo

umm....

if you know so much about running an mmorpg, post a link of your ingenious game _________ <~ there plz ^_^

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

:huh:

Originally posted by Healo
    umm....

if you know so much about running an mmorpg, post a link of your ingenious game _________ <~ there plz *^_^
    i dont know much bout running a game i know a lot bout ruining a game and this is byfar the easiast yet i've never had ne desire + they patch on thursday i leave on friday until monday so i leave before dupes are out n come home when there fixed i think i like it that way no temptation

but yeah 4 years of runescape n jus from spectater i know how a game should be run

Healo

[quote]
    umm....

if you know so much about running an mmorpg, post a link of your ingenious game _________ <~ there plz ^_^
    i dont know much bout running a game

i know how a game should be run

contradiction?

where did i say i know how it should be run u pos

2ndly i was pointing out they dont do shit about dupes until they're public when public they fix then when they try fixing there game they undo the fixes for the dupes and since they only patch public dupes they fuck up everytime they try fixing there game

if i ran it i'd have a team that test patches before they're released to public thats jus common sense that they dont do

n the main thing they'd be testing for is dupes