lured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the boss