Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NiHM, the legacy of a scammer

This is a discussion on NiHM, the legacy of a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He let me use his priest when our clannie Nuke151 gave it to him when he quit, and he agreed ...
Page: 1

Die4MePlz

Default NiHM, the legacy of a scammer

He let me use his priest when our clannie Nuke151 gave it to him when he quit, and he agreed to share it with me because he wanted to play priest and did not have the items for it.

He also agreed to let me play his warrior because I would let him use my warrior gear since he did not have decent gear for his warrior.

So, this guy was a good person and trusty as said by many people, I put my items and share that account with him:

Full warrior shells 7/12str
    2x RoC
    Iron Neck
    Iron Belt
    Warrior Earring
    2 billion coins
    Hell Breaker +7
    1h Gig Axe +6
    4.5k+ knight cash worth of scrolls
    and some more various things

It goes fine for about 1.5 weeks, then he kept refusing to let me use his warrior even though he agreed to it since I let him use all that gear, so I told him I was going to transfer my items back out because the only reason I wanted to share with him the characters is because I wanted to play more than 1 class.

Next day, he comes on and says his NiHM and b3u(warrior) and Die4MePlz accounts were hacked saying he found a keylogger with adaware. I told him adaware doesnt detect keyloggers and he changed the story to spybot, which still doesn't detect keyloggers. Then he changes it to his account was bugged, saying Punk Buster bugged it giving him no such registered ID. I told him this wont happen because its like the insterserver war, it copies you to the other server and does not affect you.

Then he changes the story to saying theres a bug when you change your password your account will get No such registered ID. So I try to log on the priest Die4MePlz, but instead it gave me INVALID PASSWORD and not no such registered ID.

To this he only said "I dont know what happened to your account then I only know what happened to mine I cant do anything about it"

When these events occured, my clannies also saw him quit the clan on all the characters. This would only be done if you are logged ingame and done by yourself, if your characters are bugged it wouldn't just quit the clan.

Few days later on vent, he says he is going to babashop a lvl 65 rogue from King of Moradon since he lost his stuff, and babashop items from him as well. But this is OBVIOUSLY going to be his excuse when he comes with a lvl 65 rogue because it's going to be the same NiHM account probably name changed.

Other People He Scammed That I Know Of:

JUGGERNAUT (he let nihm use raptor 7)
    Morfine_Addict (thats where nihm popped up with items)
    Probably many more people but I do not know of it

Currently on the ARES market section he is selling his CS+0, which was on his NiHM/b3u account, how can he do this if its bugged?

PS: if you do not believe this story, I have about 15 people that can confirm this and back me up on this, these would be the people that either got scammed by him or were in the same vent and playing with us at the same time when he did these things

If anybody can help me get a character rollback or get this fucker banned then please let me know, or if you were scammed by him and want to fuck him up then I can provide you his address if you're willing to go to Canada.

you are an idiot for trusting someone with all your items who you barely know. im surprised you didnt make a big "omg im hacked i need customer support" thread to go with it like everyone else who gets scammed.

A scammer deserves to get scammed. Dont forget where ur items came from

man.. dont trust anyone you haven't known for along time ><

Die4MePlz

Originally posted by 0000000
    you are an idiot for trusting someone with all your items who you barely know. im surprised you didnt make a big "omg im hacked i need customer support" thread to go with it like everyone else who gets scammed.
    did i beg for customer support? its pretty obvious customer support is shit and i'd receive no help either way... why are you flaming at nothing? i am only making a thread for everyone to not trust this fucker and hopefully get him banned...

how can someone be banned for scamming? you put your items on HIS account which he has every right to do whatever he likes with.

Die4MePlz

if this happened to you would you do nothing about it? i dont understand why you are flaming me so much i have done nothing to you and you know this is his wrong doing

mammlea

put some items in my account too pls :_)

of course i know it is morally wrong, but asking for him to be banned is lame also.

And it wont happen to me because only 3 people have access to my account and i trust each of them completely.

well that part about if you change your pw you get no registered id is true on k2s website you can make your pass past 11 chars but when you log in if ur password is longer than 11 chars then it will not work (or its 13 cant remember). To solve this problem lets say you make your password 0123456789012 and it says no registered id just delete the letters till you have 11 so 01234567890 and try that and your account would work.

Die4MePlz

i know that is bullshit because on both accounts he told me it said no such registered id

but i try the priest and it says invalid password so he was lying

then on ranking forums when he posted hes selling his CS+0 which is on his rogue account which is supposedly bugged, i posted the whole scammer threads and he starts saying i hacked his forum account and said i posted it rofl

ah that sucks

Die4MePlz

bump so all people know who NiHM really is

Ruthless

wtf....NiHM....zzz used to be in Phoenix Warlords, then ditched us to join CelestialWards, then never saw him since...did he switch to orc? name change?
    zzzz ..last time i saw him he had dual kek rings(+2) PP +1, dual shards 8/80 n shell....h43r: .....which was months ago...duno wat kind of crap he has now, dam NiHM....thought he was cool, after reading this thread things hav taken a huge turnaround.

Die4MePlz

he scammed Morfine Addict to get his full shells 8 and shards 8 and rols +1 etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast