Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

nkcorey

This is a discussion on nkcorey within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; those are her stunta shades. Lol. sup holy. long time no see. i didnt change msn's. i just never really ...
Page: 3

mammlea

those are her stunta shades. Lol. sup holy. long time no see. i didnt change msn's. i just never really get on.. come by vent sometime holy im on a few hours every couple days or so i guess. I dont play any games.. i just browse a few sites and talk for a few. I do rl stuff now..[/b]

why are you ignoring my pm? continue to post because you know you are a worthless scammer. you are a scrub. grow balls kid.

Banned Senior Member

why are you ignoring my pm? continue to post because you know you are a worthless scammer. you are a scrub. grow balls kid.[/b]
    why should hye answer he deosnt play more he dun care?

mammlea

why are you ignoring my pm? continue to post because you know you are a worthless scammer. you are a scrub. grow balls kid.[/b]

hairy or shaved balls?

susGe

lol what could corey has scammed from you that has you this angry. Nigga hasnt played KO in like 9 months. Get over it. Not like you could get it back now anyways.

cccch

lol. I scammed his virginity

PlayerofRogueC0la

lol. I scammed his virginity [/b]
    xD owned haha nice one

Banned

[/b]
    wtf... why u post that? does you r wife browse these forums? if not good xD

PlayerofRogueC0la

wtf... why u post that? does you r wife browse these forums? if not good xD[/b]
    WHAT r THOSe? O_O jk

Banned

WHAT r THOSe? O_O jk[/b]
    A former KKK's members black wifes boobs :huh:

PlayerofRogueC0la

A former KKK's members black wifes boobs :huh:[/b]
    former KKK? lmfao didnt know they could STOP hateing blacks and marry the women/men :blink: i wonder if he has those hats or w/e that r pointy

Mens

lol what could corey has scammed from you that has you this angry. Nigga hasnt played KO in like 9 months. Get over it. Not like you could get it back now anyways.[/b]
    Hmm 9 months you say? Apparently he scammed a baby, corey give that beep nigga his baby back *ribs* (i had to).

lol. I scammed his virginity [/b]
    and he was a virgin, your fucking up corey.

wtf... why u post that? does you r wife browse these forums? if not good xD[/b]
    You sir...

cccch

man i duno. i guess i just had to show you guys... ya know to prove i dont hate black people . And you fuckers better not be wanking to that picture :angry:

omg danny. since when have you been un-IP-banned?

PlayerofRogueC0la

man i duno. i guess i just had to show you guys... ya know to prove i dont hate black people . And you fuckers better not be wanking to that picture :angry:[/b]
    [spoiler]mmm i was not wanking last night wehen i read this post.!<!<!<! i swear [/spoiler]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast