Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From no border symbol to top 10 border symbol

This is a discussion on From no border symbol to top 10 border symbol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks to kingofknight.com you can see alot of things that happening in the game. Currently i saw a couple of ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Thanks to kingofknight.com you can see alot of things that happening in the game.
    Currently i saw a couple of characters in ronark go from no border symbol to a border top 5 symbol.
    Btw this is not a bug of kingofknight cause they had no symbol in game to.
    I have asked the gm about it, and he is saying they are suspicious but cannot ban.

Gogo Np bug or a gm injected the np its looking like a damn private server soon.

For me it takes the fun away when someone get that kind of a symbol in a day

I want to know if someone else noticed it in other servers to?

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

maybe all the top np holders donated there nps? but i doubt that they can get top 5 symbols so something is wierd

Banned Senior Member

no its a char >.<

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Well you my friend should talk to the GM&#39;s again because they claim to have implemented a auto ban for np transfers but when will it take effect?

Serva

maybe top np holders turned in their np for medals?

Banned Senior Member

no its from no border symbol to like a border dragon or border h

i may know why but i won&#39;t tell it here.. or everyone will do it ..

this is just hypothetic because i havent tried, but if it&#39;s works then it&#39;s not a bug...

i donated 1.2m NP to clan but that was a while back

also i know 2 turkish dudes who turned all their chars NP and 1 had 2.2m and the other 1.5m so that would make few ones appear having symbols

beramus btw

Banned Senior Member

those people had no donated np >.<

i may know why but i won&#39;t tell it here.. or everyone will do it ..

this is just hypothetic because i havent tried, but if it&#39;s works then it&#39;s not a bug...[/b]
    i just tried it does&#39;nt work

Banned

maybe all the top no holders decided to trade all his nps for medals, i know a few who did, losing their bordered symbols, which would end up on lower np holders to gain positions after higher np holders go down to 50kish...

007_heal

Another solution to this problem, if they have been holding no border symbols for like a year (like H and dragon) their lower border symbols would not appear like M, S. Now after the one year of pk, he takes a one month break and go xp. Hence you see the higher bordered symbols.

The only reason why i bring this up is cuz a person on beramus did the same. He pked for 6 months straight and nobody new what kind of symbol he had cuz he kept the H and dragon so long. When he stopped pking he ended with a red symbol.

As for them not appearing on KoK, it could mean anything. But the easier explanation is that a lot of NP holders traded in for medals or donated to clan.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I noticed this guy in Girakon, at the beginning of the month he was called FunkyGrove and he np transfered a shitload, then name changed to DiqoRLee and np transfered a shitload again, and then name changed to LooneyTuneeS and he went from a no symbol FunkyGrove to a 1st H boardered LooneyTuneeS

Kreeden

When will people stop bitching about these cheaters? There&#39;s always going to be someone doing something unfairly. Get over it, and become better anyway. If you come to KO4LIFE and bitch about it nothing will change. We all hear this story over and over.

Banned

donated nps doesn&#39;t effect your symbol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast