Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

No Commend

This is a discussion on No Commend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I start my new job in 5 hrs i currently have flu and had no sleep...
Page: 10

I start my new job in 5 hrs i currently have flu and had no sleep

just some words

TEZ YOU OWN ! :wub:

Originally posted by Festo
    where u working ?

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by Boozah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boozah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    where u working ?[/b]
    i think its in "Istambul" at the secret place :P :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    what!? the big meany put a report subject label above your pretty head? no fair, no fair, no fair!!!
    u have to be another stupid turk.......please tell me so so i can ban your account on these forums

i was not mad at the report subject dumbass....its all the shit he said after and also the fact that this is how turks are for most part.....u really need to shut up cause ur only making urself look dumber[/b]
    yes you discovered my dark secret, im turkysh with cuban parents, was born in cuba, live in the us, never been to turkey and know mabe 6 words in turkish. rofl :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

ah, true, i forgot IQ is not quite what i meant, maybe EQ? hmm... we need a Common Sense Quotient or Functional IQ

How much deeper are you gonna keep going?

refer to post above yours

I don't really see what you're contributing to this topic. From what I've read, you've basically been restating other people's opinions in a "clever" way to create an illusion of intelligence, unfortunetely, it's failing miserably.
    damn it, you found out too? of course i read 6 pages of this disgusting crap and rewrote it as my own opinion, i know i should have been more clever in hiding it. rats..

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

You say to an english guy FUCK JESUS he goes "and?" you say FUCK ALLAH to a turk, its the worst thing you can do. Personally i dont get it

+100 man thats exactly my point.. its crazy. <_<

its because they actually care about their religion, for most americans a more meaningful expression may be "fuck JLO and Brad Pitt"

:rollseyes:[/b]
    Religion is stupid - You get ill lets say food poisoning, people who believe so highly in religion will be like GOD DID THIS FOR A REASON?£!"£?! Did he shit it was caused by a bacteria YOU IDIOTS[/b][/quote]

actually im not exactly a religious fanatic, lets put it that way. i agree with a less fanaticized version of your opinion, but i believe that if someone feels something is important to them i should not mock it or insult it for such a pathetic reason.

Originally posted by Vacant
    I thought you said you were going to shut up.
    i can resist anything but temptation :P

*must remember that even if walls talk back they say nothing worth hearing*[/b][/quote]

i see your a friend of sarcasm :rollseyes: anyway, as you can see Tez had a very good reason for saying it so you can just be quiet please. As i said, im not religous in any way at all but i respect other peoples religions. If he told me to fuck my mom/dad/cat/dog/uncle/aunt/grandmother/grandfather/any other things he can think of enough times im sure id get pissed and have a go at him. o and umm....btw....

sorry kaan i <3 you

Haxium

just because he sucks doesn't mean u have to go that low :/

Banned

+1 to the small part :P

forgot to mention he also said "fuck my sister" which in real life she is past on.....that was one of the bigger reasons i got heated up

also the other day darkbuffer from reborn clan who is turk just pms me as i am running by dks and says FU then says u have sister....i say she has past on no i dont have now....she is gone sad to say.....he says "i will fuck ur sister" :blink: :wacko: then he asked about my mom and said same shit :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by Haxium
    its not low man....its eye for a eye which i always haven believed in.....i am very spiteful person if u or anyone dont like that oh well thats me

i believe in the death penalty and i believe in anti-heros

Azotame

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    what!? the big meany put a report subject label above your pretty head? no fair, no fair, no fair!!!
    u have to be another stupid turk.......please tell me so so i can ban your account on these forums

i was not mad at the report subject dumbass....its all the shit he said after and also the fact that this is how turks are for most part.....u really need to shut up cause ur only making urself look dumber
    yes you discovered my dark secret, im turkysh with cuban parents, was born in cuba, live in the us, never been to turkey and know mabe 6 words in turkish. rofl :rollseyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

ah, true, i forgot IQ is not quite what i meant, maybe EQ? hmm... we need a Common Sense Quotient or Functional IQ

I don't really see what you're contributing to this topic. From what I've read, you've basically been restating other people's opinions in a "clever" way to create an illusion of intelligence, unfortunetely, it's failing miserably.
    damn it, you found out too? of course i read 6 pages of this disgusting crap and rewrote it as my own opinion, i know i should have been more clever in hiding it. rats..

<!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

You say to an english guy FUCK JESUS he goes "and?" you say FUCK ALLAH to a turk, its the worst thing you can do. Personally i dont get it

its because they actually care about their religion, for most americans a more meaningful expression may be "fuck JLO and Brad Pitt"

Religion is stupid - You get ill lets say food poisoning, people who believe so highly in religion will be like GOD DID THIS FOR A REASON?£!"£?! Did he shit it was caused by a bacteria YOU IDIOTS[/b]
    actually im not exactly a religious fanatic, lets put it that way. i agree with a less fanaticized version of your opinion, but i believe that if someone feels something is important to them i should not mock it or insult it for such a pathetic reason.

Originally posted by Vacant
    I thought you said you were going to shut up.

*must remember that even if walls talk back they say nothing worth hearing*[/b][/quote]

i see your a friend of sarcasm :rollseyes: anyway, as you can see Tez had a very good reason for saying it so you can just be quiet please. As i said, im not religous in any way at all but i respect other peoples religions. If he told me to fuck my mom/dad/cat/dog/uncle/aunt/grandmother/grandfather/any other things he can think of enough times im sure id get pissed and have a go at him. o and umm....btw....

sorry kaan i <3 you [/b][/quote]

I see.. too much crap, get over it

Haxium

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium
    its not low man....its eye for a eye which i always haven believed in.....i am very spiteful person if u or anyone dont like that oh well thats me

i believe in the death penalty and i believe in anti-heros[/b]
    those fags dupe/macro/hack, an eye for an eye, let's dupe/macro/hack !

Banned

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

those fags dupe/macro/hack, an eye for an eye, let's dupe/macro/hack ![/b]
    u know what i mean <_< i mean as in honesty and respect.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>

i was not mad at the report subject dumbass....its all the shit he said after and also the fact that this is how turks are for most part.....u really need to shut up cause ur only making urself look dumber

<!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

<!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Religion is stupid - You get ill lets say food poisoning, people who believe so highly in religion will be like GOD DID THIS FOR A REASON?£!"£?! Did he shit it was caused by a bacteria YOU IDIOTS[/b]

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    I thought you said you were going to shut up.[/b]

*must remember that even if walls talk back they say nothing worth hearing*[/b]

sorry kaan i <3 you [/b][/quote]

in the interest of not being misunderstood, i'll make one final response.

on a side note, yes, he and i are very dear friends. ^_^

furthermore,

i have no idea what made you believe that i find any validity in his lame excuse, the reason i stop writing is not that i agree but that it is pointless to keep arguing because this argument is about as useful as pounding my head on a rock and hoping it will become able to do algebra. i thought it might be interesting to get some immature gamers to open their eyes a bit. but why bother, most would then only see the inside of their colon.

and tez, if you have an IQ of 161 attempt to act accordingly please. if they insult you just ignore them, or else give them the pleasure of reading the article on the idiot who had a heart attack because some random person on the internet insulted him, its really your choice (either one suites me fine, though the latter seems interesting. the article would be very entertaining, but fewer flame posts would be fine too).

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    those fags dupe/macro/hack, an eye for an eye, let's dupe/macro/hack ![/b]
    lol ^_^

Originally posted by Haxium
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

those fags dupe/macro/hack, an eye for an eye, let's dupe/macro/hack !

u know what i mean <_< i mean as in honesty and respect.
    [/quote]

Hypocrameter: 0
    Damn thing must be broken...

au revoir

Banned

dude u post and waste to much breath its a game......i got pissed i can say what i want and if pushed again like that about my beliefes or my sister since she is dead i will act in same fashion....with iq of 10 or iq or 500 it would have been the same....dont disrespect and shit on me ....i dont stand and take it in the ass like u might sorry i wont do that and ignore that....i ignore enough as it is in this game.

Volcanic

Default Re: No Commend

Originally posted by Adem22(CrAzY_A)

No commend

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by aligator
    @tez and other stupid fag's
    no matter how bad player that crazy is... u dont have the right to say somthing like **** (any God). you can blame him personally, let him ban, w/e, but religion is not allowed
    Where is that spelled out in anything?

The United States Constitution/or any documents relating to the US doesn't have it spelled out.
    The United Nations Charter doesn't have it spelled out.

Where, oh, tell me?

After all, that's all the laws I'm bound to, but if you live in Turkey, well, that sucks for you.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast