Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

No Commend

This is a discussion on No Commend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FUCK ALLAH!...
Page: 11

Banned

FUCK ALLAH!

Aqu

Originally posted by undefined
    FUCK ALLAH!
    QFT

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined
    FUCK ALLAH!
    Done, Done....and....Done!

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aligator
    @tez and other stupid fag's
    no matter how bad player that crazy is... u dont have the right to say somthing like **** (any God). you can blame him personally, let him ban, w/e, but religion is not allowed
    Where is that spelled out in anything?

The United States Constitution/or any documents relating to the US doesn't have it spelled out.
    The United Nations Charter doesn't have it spelled out.

Where, oh, tell me?

After all, that's all the laws I'm bound to, but if you live in Turkey, well, that sucks for you.[/b]
    In fact, if you want to go as far as theoretical religion, I can argue that too.

For example, let's say I'm Atheist.

You bitch at someone for saying "Fuck Allah", and then you say "Fuck You".

Let's take it from an Atheist perspective.

Since Allah does not exist in an Atheist's point of view, then Allah is just another name. "You" is a pronoun, referring to someone, and can be applicable to replacement with another name.
    Therefore, I can say "Fuck Lutz" and "Fuck Allah", and to me, they'd be the same thing.
    "I fuck your mother" and "Fuck Allah" would also mean: the same thing.

In addition, claiming there is a God would also offend an Atheist's beliefs.

Oh, but you claim "it's different!" No, it isn't. Your beliefs are far too narrowminded to see the real truths. Consider other people's points - it may seem hard because you're just so religiously devout. Do I care about religion? No. Hell, to me, religion is retarded, and caused centuries of war, and I'd say Fuck God, Fuck Allah, it doesn't matter to me.

In addition, your hypocritical beliefs are astonishing. You believe in one God, the others believe in another, and others believe in none. Hey, why don't we just take other people's beliefs for what they are, and just accept that they wish to voice them. You can voice yours too. We'll just, not care. Hey, nobody cares, it's not something mindblowing.

If you don't want to see religious insults/propoganda/advertising, take a knife and thrust it into your skull. You won't find that in this lifetime.

Therefore, all words need to be put into perspective. "Fuck Allah" from me is worthless. "Fuck Allah" from you would be priceless. Inferring from your post, you believe in Allah. I believe Allah is as real as Pikachu. Hell, I'll found a new religion: Pikaism.

"Fuck Allah" means nothing: the person it comes from is what matters.

Thanks.

Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-aligator

no matter how bad player that crazy is... u dont have the right to say somthing like **** (any God). you can blame him personally, let him ban, w/e, but religion is not allowed

The United States Constitution/or any documents relating to the US doesn't have it spelled out.

Where, oh, tell me?

After all, that's all the laws I'm bound to, but if you live in Turkey, well, that sucks for you.
    In fact, if you want to go as far as theoretical religion, I can argue that too.

Since Allah does not exist in an Atheist's point of view, then Allah is just another name. "You" is a pronoun, referring to someone, and can be applicable to replacement with another name.
    Therefore, I can say "Fuck Lutz" and "Fuck Allah", and to me, they'd be the same thing.

Oh, but you claim "it's different!" No, it isn't. Your beliefs are far too narrowminded to see the real truths. Consider other people's points - it may seem hard because you're just so religiously devout. Do I care about religion? No. Hell, to me, religion is retarded, and caused centuries of war, and I'd say Fuck God, Fuck Allah, it doesn't matter to me.

Therefore, all words need to be put into perspective. "Fuck Allah" from me is worthless. "Fuck Allah" from you would be priceless. Inferring from your post, you believe in Allah. I believe Allah is as real as Pikachu. Hell, I'll found a new religion: Pikaism.

Thanks.[/b]
    Fuck atheism, i wanna be a Pikist!

i wanna jerk off.... lol and um fuck allah cuz of his shitty religion and dumb bombs and shit

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-aligator

Where, oh, tell me?

After all, that's all the laws I'm bound to, but if you live in Turkey, well, that sucks for you.

Thanks.[/b]
    Fuck atheism, i wanna be a Pikist![/b][/quote]

BOW DOWN TO OUR GOD

DragonFire

DONT LOOK INTO HIS EYES...HE IS ALL POWERFUL h43r:

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    DONT LOOK INTO HIS EYES...HE IS ALL POWERFUL *h43r:
    We have a real description and picture of our God, other religions dont thats why we pwn

DragonFire

<!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    DONT LOOK INTO HIS EYES...HE IS ALL POWERFUL *h43r:
    We have a real description and picture of our God, other religions dont thats why we pwn[/b]
    your right! Buahaha h43r:

its cos your foreign lutz... ^_^

[06:34:30 pm] * Shurt`` changes topic to 'Pikaism > Allah'

Originally posted by Boozah
    we try to fit in

DragonFire

<!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    we try to fit in[/b]
    Lies h43r:

<3 lutz, btw iam joining pikism, i gave up on allah after , my uniques were still +0

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast