Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

No Commend

This is a discussion on No Commend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div> Originally posted by lutz @ <!--QuoteBegin-aligator @tez and other stupid fag's no matter how bad ...
Page: 12

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-aligator

@tez and other stupid fag's
    no matter how bad player that crazy is... u dont have the right to say somthing like **** (any God). you can blame him personally, let him ban, w/e, but religion is not allowed
    Where is that spelled out in anything?

The United States Constitution/or any documents relating to the US doesn't have it spelled out.
    The United Nations Charter doesn't have it spelled out.

Where, oh, tell me?

After all, that's all the laws I'm bound to, but if you live in Turkey, well, that sucks for you.
    In fact, if you want to go as far as theoretical religion, I can argue that too.

For example, let's say I'm Atheist.

You bitch at someone for saying "Fuck Allah", and then you say "Fuck You".

Let's take it from an Atheist perspective.

Since Allah does not exist in an Atheist's point of view, then Allah is just another name. "You" is a pronoun, referring to someone, and can be applicable to replacement with another name.
    Therefore, I can say "Fuck Lutz" and "Fuck Allah", and to me, they'd be the same thing.
    "I fuck your mother" and "Fuck Allah" would also mean: the same thing.

In addition, claiming there is a God would also offend an Atheist's beliefs.

Oh, but you claim "it's different!" No, it isn't. Your beliefs are far too narrowminded to see the real truths. Consider other people's points - it may seem hard because you're just so religiously devout. Do I care about religion? No. Hell, to me, religion is retarded, and caused centuries of war, and I'd say Fuck God, Fuck Allah, it doesn't matter to me.

In addition, your hypocritical beliefs are astonishing. You believe in one God, the others believe in another, and others believe in none. Hey, why don't we just take other people's beliefs for what they are, and just accept that they wish to voice them. You can voice yours too. We'll just, not care. Hey, nobody cares, it's not something mindblowing.

If you don't want to see religious insults/propoganda/advertising, take a knife and thrust it into your skull. You won't find that in this lifetime.

Therefore, all words need to be put into perspective. "Fuck Allah" from me is worthless. "Fuck Allah" from you would be priceless. Inferring from your post, you believe in Allah. I believe Allah is as real as Pikachu. Hell, I'll found a new religion: Pikaism.

"Fuck Allah" means nothing: the person it comes from is what matters.

Thanks.[/b]
    wrong wrong wrong all wrong......

the person its said to is what matters not who says it

anyway lets also not forget that there is the "religion" similar to atheism called humanism which basicly pronounces urself as ur own god in a sense...it deals with the achievements of humankind as a whole and basicly treats us as our own gods able to forge our own futures etc

in which sense saying fuck you might be offensive to them in the same sense that fuck allah would be offensive to muslims...

DivinedLeader

please close. very topic turns in to a flame of religion.

whos flaming religion? were discussing learn the difference else be considered an idiot

DivinedLeader

ok ok

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    whos flaming religion? were discussing learn the difference else be considered an idiot
    Discussion of religion is perfectly legal. It's widely discussed in public schools. In fact, the lack of religious discussion leads to ignorance.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

damn asians and their pokemons -_-

<!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    Discussion of religion is perfectly legal. It's widely discussed in public schools. In fact, the lack of religious discussion leads to ignorance.[/b]
    It's not easy to discuss religion when it's 10 against 1. Being gangbanged isn't fun, it's much more profitable to discuss it in a debate group.

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    damn asians and their pokemons *-_-
    in asia there really are pokemons in the zoos i have seen them

Banned

Originally posted by Vacant

1. Being gangbanged isn't fun, . *
    not what dro says...he loves it :lol:

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Discussion of religion is perfectly legal. It's widely discussed in public schools. In fact, the lack of religious discussion leads to ignorance.
    It's not easy to discuss religion when it's 10 against 1. Being gangbanged isn't fun, it's much more profitable to discuss it in a debate group. [/b]
    yes but were speaking with turks...if it were an even amuont of them than us on this forum still u know what would be happening? every person that goes against what they say would be in their sig like "fuck (name) he is idiot" except in turkish...they dont know how to discuss they only know how to argue

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

It's not easy to discuss religion when it's 10 against 1. Being gangbanged isn't fun, it's much more profitable to discuss it in a debate group. [/b]
    yes but were speaking with turks...if it were an even amuont of them than us on this forum still u know what would be happening? every person that goes against what they say would be in their sig like "fuck (name) he is idiot" except in turkish...they dont know how to discuss they only know how to argue[/b][/quote]
    That's quite true. :lol:

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    I'm flaming religion. Pikaism > Allah, Jesus, Buddah, etc.

RandomSexy

If this makes you happy; Insulting god.. Do it.. Every thing you do in this world will be wroten down..

tolgahan

<!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    DONT LOOK INTO HIS EYES...HE IS ALL POWERFUL *h43r:
    We have a real description and picture of our God, other religions dont thats why we pwn[/b]
    ur god is just a toy
    only kids worship toys ^_^

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333

DONT LOOK INTO HIS EYES...HE IS ALL POWERFUL *h43r:
    We have a real description and picture of our God, other religions dont thats why we pwn
    ur god is just a toy
    only kids worship toys ^_^[/b]
    what does that make all the turks h43r:

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast