Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

No Commend

This is a discussion on No Commend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div> Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt) Originally posted by Blowone da real ...
Page: 15

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    Originally posted by Blowone da real
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blowone da real

Adems jewels are not important ı think...I know he is just a fuckin duper...But tez or morghana or anyone who sware allah or turks.Dont do it under screen if u really hate that come and say it these faces................ *:angry:

FUCK ALLAH

How much clearer does it need to be for you to understand?

Userbin was talkin like u and then ....
    So your attributing a terrible car accident into Allah's doing? Bullshit, go suck off your "pastor" or w/e you have. His "teachings" are obviously working.[/b]
    Userbin is not resting in peace now...Ull be sure and u'r end will be like userbin.After that ı wont post that topic w/o when will be in america kapis?[/b][/quote]

I have no idea what you just said, but it doesn't matter. Userbin actually did nothing wrong, while he didn't like turks, he never said anything about their religion to my knowledge. So, why even bring him into this?

Get back to your "pastor", he's waiting for you.

Banned

U r all talkin bout some respect especially u tez...Showing respect to Allah is a kind of respect too
    r u fucking stupid....my fucking sister is dead so when he says or any turk says "fuck your sister" ....that is respect?

i told the other turk she was dead and he said it anyways

fuck off man and u have my address give it to adem bring that peice of shit and his whole clan with u.....i will still kick the shit out of them

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

Adems jewels are not important ı think...I know he is just a fuckin duper...But tez or morghana or anyone who sware allah or turks.Dont do it under screen if u really hate that come and say it these faces................ *:angry:

FUCK ALLAH

So your attributing a terrible car accident into Allah's doing? Bullshit, go suck off your "pastor" or w/e you have. His "teachings" are obviously working.
    Userbin is not resting in peace now...Ull be sure and u'r end will be like userbin.After that ı wont post that topic w/o when will be in america kapis?[/b]
    I have no idea what you just said, but it doesn't matter. Userbin actually did nothing wrong, while he didn't like turks, he never said anything about their religion to my knowledge. So, why even bring him into this?

Get back to your "pastor", he's waiting for you.[/b][/quote]
    Userbin was like u ı know cuz ı was his clan...

Cleatus

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    U r all talkin bout some respect especially u tez...Showing respect to Allah is a kind of respect too
    r u fucking stupid....my fucking sister is dead so when he says or any turk says "fuck your sister" ....that is respect?

fuck off man and u have my address give it to adem bring that peice of shit and his whole clan with u.....i will still kick the shit out of them[/b]
    I drew you a map to help MAP TO TEZ

cause I'm helpful like that.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

FUCK ALLAH

So your attributing a terrible car accident into Allah's doing? Bullshit, go suck off your "pastor" or w/e you have. His "teachings" are obviously working.

Userbin is not resting in peace now...Ull be sure and u'r end will be like userbin.After that ı wont post that topic w/o when will be in america kapis?

Get back to your "pastor", he's waiting for you.[/b]
    Userbin was like u ı know cuz ı was his clan...[/b][/quote]Well my God is stronger than your god.

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>

fuck off man and u have my address give it to adem bring that peice of shit and his whole clan with u.....i will still kick the shit out of them[/b]
    ı fuck all turks that swore u...Now can ı tell?I just try to tell Not all Turks swore ur sister not all of them are duper not all of them are macroing Is it too hard to understand?

Blowone da real

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

FUCK ALLAH

Userbin is not resting in peace now...Ull be sure and u'r end will be like userbin.After that ı wont post that topic w/o when will be in america kapis?

Userbin was like u ı know cuz ı was his clan...[/b]
    Well my God is stronger than your god.[/b][/quote]
    Then ı respect ur opinion cuz its ur idea ı cant change it

And that means? I'm a competely different way around my friends as opposed to when i'm talking to idiots such as yourself.

How about this, you give me solid proof that Allah exists, and i'll stop. Sound good? Solid proof does not mean your "book" that "teaches" you about Allah.

@FT3R5H()CK

And that means? I'm a competely different way around my friends as opposed to when i'm talking to idiots such as yourself.

How about this, you give me solid proof that Allah exists, and i'll stop. Sound good? Solid proof does not mean your "book" that "teaches" you about Allah.[/quote]

picture plx h43r:

Cleatus

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

FUCK ALLAH

Well my God is stronger than your god.[/b]
    Then ı respect ur opinion cuz its ur idea ı cant change it[/b][/quote]

My opinion is that your mom should be slapped. Do you respect my idea, cause you can't change it.

Blowone da real

How about this, you give me solid proof that Allah exists, and i'll stop. Sound good? Solid proof does not mean your "book" that "teaches" you about Allah.[/b]
    Baba ı cant give u a solid proff that allah exists.U cant understand me...Bah...I dont try to tell that 'there is an Allah' ok?I dont try to make u believe.I just said We believe that and pls respect them ı think its not hard.Sware me but not my Allah...

Originally posted by Shurt@

How about this, you give me solid proof that Allah exists, and i'll stop. Sound good? Solid proof does not mean your "book" that "teaches" you about Allah.
    Baba ı cant give u a solid proff that allah exists.U cant understand me...Bah...I dont try to tell that 'there is an Allah' ok?I dont try to make u believe.I just said We believe that and pls respect them ı think its not hard.Sware me but not my Allah...[/b]
    Why should i respect something that is in your imagination?

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Cleatus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cleatus)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

FUCK ALLAH

Well my God is stronger than your god.
    Then ı respect ur opinion cuz its ur idea ı cant change it[/b]
    My opinion is that your mom should be slapped. Do you respect my idea, cause you can't change it.[/b][/quote]
    U cant make me agressive cuz I am not a child like u.I know it is not true bah what a different thing that u told u r gonna more stupid...We are talkin bout different things and u are talkin bout my mom.I wont argue with u cuz u r just stupid nothing else different

Blowone da real

<!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

Baba ı cant give u a solid proff that allah exists.U cant understand me...Bah...I dont try to tell that 'there is an Allah' ok?I dont try to make u believe.I just said We believe that and pls respect them ı think its not hard.Sware me but not my Allah...[/b]
    Why should i respect something that is in your imagination?[/b][/quote]
    Why shouldnt?Did Allah do smthn to u?I think Fuckin stupid dumb a little pp of turkish guy do it.It wasnt Allah

Cleatus

quite the contrary sir. I'm not stupid. A stupid person would continue having this arguement, just as you have. I find this generally amusing. It sure beats late-night info-mercials. You should have quit long ago.

edit: anyone know what he just said?