Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

No Commend

This is a discussion on No Commend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div> Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real) Originally posted by Shurt Originally posted ...
Page: 16

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

ur god is just a toy

and ur god is imaginary...whats the difference? oh ya thats right...there is none
    Damn, cama, you own at this better than me

well lutz he is the king of racist turk haters and the originator of our revolution ....viva la revolutzion

revolución*

Edit - I live in Texas, US Blowone da real. Waiting.
    Ok baba this summer ı ll be in america and ı'll come for u to texas when I'll be there I'll post this topic again or smwhere else[/b]
    You're so cool.
    Come visit me.

1293 Duboce Ave.
    San Francisco, California[/b][/quote]

imma send u a male striper so u stop stalking me h43r:

DragonFire

Originally posted by lutz
    Well my God is stronger than your god.
    PRAISE THE LORD!

@FT3R5H()CK

dro will now show up in a cake :lol:

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Cleatus
    quite the contrary sir. *I'm not stupid. *A stupid person would continue having this arguement, just as you have. *I find this generally amusing. *It sure beats late-night info-mercials. You should have quit long ago.
    so dont argue with me and dont replay me then u'll be a stupid.I am tryin to talk bout Allah with some knowledge guys I think u cant understand that go and play with sands

Banned

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blowone da real

U r all talkin bout some respect especially u tez...Showing respect to Allah is a kind of respect too

r u fucking stupid....my fucking sister is dead so when he says or any turk says "fuck your sister" ....that is respect?

i told the other turk she was dead and he said it anyways

fuck off man and u have my address give it to adem bring that peice of shit and his whole clan with u.....i will still kick the shit out of them
    ı fuck all turks that swore u...Now can ı tell?I just try to tell Not all Turks swore ur sister not all of them are duper not all of them are macroing Is it too hard to understand?[/b]
    i can barely understand u man....really learn better english

he cursed my sister i cursed his god and his beleifs ...its the same shit now

did he tell me to fuck my sister or god or country to my face...FUCKING NO he said it in a pm....why should i go there to say it

if i ever go to turkey its only to drop a nuke on them......if he wants to come here and say that shit to my face his little 15 year old ass will get beat down by my friends kid....i cant do it cause he is 15 .... but my friends son who is 15 can give him ass beating to make him realize what it means to be honest and not a duper.

now u can stfu and GET THE FUCK OUT OF USKO IF YOU WANT TRKO

learn fucking english
    learn fucking respect
    learn fucking not to dupe
    learn fucking not to macro
    learn fucking not to buge abuse
    learn fucking not to be a fag

these are my terms for anyone who.....if u dont want to follow my TOS then get the fuck out of my USKO version.....end of fucking story

DragonFire

Originally posted by Blowone da real
    Then u'll be a stupid.
    no your a stupid!

Banned

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

Userbin was like u ı know cuz ı was his clan...

And that means? I'm a competely different way around my friends as opposed to when i'm talking to idiots such as yourself.

How about this, you give me solid proof that Allah exists, and i'll stop. Sound good? Solid proof does not mean your "book" that "teaches" you about Allah.

Baba ı cant give u a solid proff that allah exists.U cant understand me...Bah...I dont try to tell that 'there is an Allah' ok?I dont try to make u believe.I just said We believe that and pls respect them ı think its not hard.Sware me but not my Allah...
    Why should i respect something that is in your imagination?[/b]
    Why shouldnt?Did Allah do smthn to u?I think Fuckin stupid dumb a little pp of turkish guy do it.It wasnt Allah[/b][/quote]

u stupid turk did my sister do something to him or my mother or my god....FUCKING NO

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

U r all talkin bout some respect especially u tez...Showing respect to Allah is a kind of respect too

r u fucking stupid....my fucking sister is dead so when he says or any turk says "fuck your sister" ....that is respect?

i told the other turk she was dead and he said it anyways

fuck off man and u have my address give it to adem bring that peice of shit and his whole clan with u.....i will still kick the shit out of them
    ı fuck all turks that swore u...Now can ı tell?I just try to tell Not all Turks swore ur sister not all of them are duper not all of them are macroing Is it too hard to understand?[/b]
    i can barely understand u man....really learn better english

he cursed my sister i cursed his god and his beleifs ...its the same shit now

did he tell me to fuck my sister or god or country to my face...FUCKING NO he said it in a pm....why should i go there to say it

if i ever go to turkey its only to drop a nuke on them......if he wants to come here and say that shit to my face his little 15 year old ass will get beat down by my friends kid....i cant do it cause he is 15 .... but my friends son who is 15 can give him ass beating to make him realize what it means to be honest and not a duper.

now u can stfu and GET THE FUCK OUT OF USKO IF YOU WANT TRKO

learn fucking english
    learn fucking respect
    learn fucking not to dupe
    learn fucking not to macro
    learn fucking not to buge abuse
    learn fucking not to be a fag

these are my terms for anyone who.....if u dont want to follow my TOS then get the fuck out of my USKO version.....end of fucking story[/b][/quote]
    İt is not same shit tez cuz his allah is mine too.U could curse just him but u curse a generalized thing and it is wrong

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Then u'll be a stupid.
    no your a stupid![/b]
    Why?Cuz of defending my religion?Or just be a TURK?

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

Userbin was like u ı know cuz ı was his clan...

And that means? I'm a competely different way around my friends as opposed to when i'm talking to idiots such as yourself.

How about this, you give me solid proof that Allah exists, and i'll stop. Sound good? Solid proof does not mean your "book" that "teaches" you about Allah.

Baba ı cant give u a solid proff that allah exists.U cant understand me...Bah...I dont try to tell that 'there is an Allah' ok?I dont try to make u believe.I just said We believe that and pls respect them ı think its not hard.Sware me but not my Allah...

Why should i respect something that is in your imagination?
    Why shouldnt?Did Allah do smthn to u?I think Fuckin stupid dumb a little pp of turkish guy do it.It wasnt Allah[/b]
    u stupid turk did my sister do something to him or my mother or my god....FUCKING NO[/b][/quote]
    Tez I am askin again Did Allah do that or Just some Turks did?

DragonFire

Originally posted by Dragonfire333@

Then u'll be a stupid.
    no your a stupid!
    Why?Cuz of defending my religion?Or just be a TURK?[/b]
    just making fun of your bad grammar.. :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

this is why turks cant have conversations why did userbin get dragged into this? who are u to say hes not resting ni peace? are u god/allah/whatever u believe in? NO! ur just some stupid little turk so u have no right to say ANYTHING regarding the behalf of userbins death

as far as ur religion goes if it supports little shits like the ones in this game then its the worse religion to ever show its face on earth...in all honesty pikaism has more of a chance of being a respectable religion than ur religion if ur religion can only bring about little snot nose twats that think they can get away with anything as long as they protect the name of allah...last i checked the goal of every and any religion is to bring unity among peolpe and to bring peace not to bring conflict then act like ur safe cuz u believe in ur god

now get the fuck off these forums as turks are supposed to be banned(for good reason)

Cleatus

<!--QuoteBegin-Cleatus
    quite the contrary sir. *I'm not stupid. *A stupid person would continue having this arguement, just as you have. *I find this generally amusing. *It sure beats late-night info-mercials. You should have quit long ago.
    so dont argue with me and dont replay me then u'll be a stupid.I am tryin to talk bout Allah with some knowledge guys I think u cant understand that go and play with sands[/b]
    Play with sand? Wait? Did you really? Huh? Lol. Anyhow.. don't be foolish. Fight with Tez, that's one thing. He gets all excited and starts to bleed out of his ass and can't think straight. For crying out loud he's from JERSEY!!! It's not much different from Turkey. You guys are like COUSINS or something.

But, since you would like to fight with me, I would like to point out that you have effectively pissed off everyone in this thread. You have been laughed at by everyone who posted here. You have exceeded your welcome, yet you remain to continue to dig a hole for yourself and create enemies. Why? It's a video game. If some jackass wants to tell you off, tell him "yes master, you are the good gun combo" and go about your business. LOL.. aren't you glad you came here to commend to the community? You've made quite an impact tonight.. stupid.

edit: btw.. just messing with you tez.. you ugly brute.

Blowone da real

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    this is why turks cant have conversations why did userbin get dragged into this? who are u to say hes not resting ni peace? are u god/allah/whatever u believe in? NO! ur just some stupid little turk so u have no right to say ANYTHING regarding the behalf of userbins death

as far as ur religion goes if it supports little shits like the ones in this game then its the worse religion to ever show its face on earth...in all honesty pikaism has more of a chance of being a respectable religion than ur religion if ur religion can only bring about little snot nose twats that think they can get away with anything as long as they protect the name of allah...last i checked the goal of every and any religion is to bring unity among peolpe and to bring peace not to bring conflict then act like ur safe cuz u believe in ur god

now get the fuck off these forums as turks are supposed to be banned(for good reason)
    U r thinking one way.If u dont wanna reading something bout userbin so dont write smthn bout my religion.It is my opinion like opinions u have bout Allah.Can u gimme some proof bout rest of userbin?Ppl in here ask me that a proof of allah

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Cleatus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cleatus)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cleatus

so dont argue with me and dont replay me then u'll be a stupid.I am tryin to talk bout Allah with some knowledge guys I think u cant understand that go and play with sands
    Play with sand? Wait? Did you really? Huh? Lol. Anyhow.. don't be foolish. Fight with Tez, that's one thing. He gets all excited and starts to bleed out of his ass and can't think straight. For crying out loud he's from JERSEY!!! It's not much different from Turkey. You guys are like COUSINS or something.

But, since you would like to fight with me, I would like to point out that you have effectively pissed off everyone in this thread. You have been laughed at by everyone who posted here. You have exceeded your welcome, yet you remain to continue to dig a whole for yourself and create enemies. Why? It's a video game. If some jackass wants to tell you off, tell him "yes master, you are the good gun combo" and go about your business. LOL.. aren't you glad you came here to commend to the community? You've made quite an impact tonight.. stupid.

edit: btw.. just messing with you tez.. you ugly brute.[/b]
    U told well IT İS JUST A GAME...Some morans cant recognise that