Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

No Commend

This is a discussion on No Commend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if allah = god... fu too tez... why always picking on me...
Page: 7

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

if allah = god...

fu too tez... why always picking on me

Phave

Well Said.

Hes just dis-respecting his clan and him, other people shouldn't take offence. If they wish to they need to get drunk and lighten up.

Phave

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    whites, black, indians, natives, mixed, who cares. *you are all inferior ants under the asian supremacy
    they have small pennis' :lol: h43r:[/b]
    Yours is smaller i asked your ex, she confirms this. h43r:

Heim4teil

Nice Work Tez =)

who cares if somebody say fuck allah/god...i cant somebody who dont exit <.<

i respect ppl but no relegions!!

:wub: :wub: Ali

@FT3R5H()CK

i find it funny that he posts tez saying fuck allah and everyone flames him and his clan

Jediay

some nigga in patriot has the name "saintJesus" .Jesus isnt a noob h43r:

Azotame

Default Re: No Commend

Originally posted by Adem22(CrAzY_A)

No commend
    Welcome to Knight Online h43r:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    its not the size of the tool that matters, its the way you use it. *and who the fuck cares. *All i need from sex is an orgasm. *Does a foot long penis get better orgasms than a 3 cm one? i dont think so.
    Typical line of those who have it small :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Velerefontis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Velerefontis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    its not the size of the tool that matters, its the way you use it. *and who the fuck cares. *All i need from sex is an orgasm. *Does a foot long penis get better orgasms than a 3 cm one? i dont think so.
    Typical line of those who have it small :P[/b]
    u mean typical line of asians :lol:

tolgahan

asian girls has small vaginas :rollseyes:
    they are all small ppl :P

yes dro its allah=god . its just a translation difference.
    i think i heave reached the point that says "dont care ppl's words who dont know what is respect and have only 66 IQ "
    but i am sure Tez was mad.i dont think Tez will stand behind his words about curse
    "dont believe what u heard, dont believe 50% what u saw. Everything has an explanation"
    but i just want to learn how it fells swearing at dupers when u r asking other ppl dupe items for u!

DisillusionedIdealogue

all i have to say:

i find it amusing how often gamers are apt to forget to remember this is naught but a game.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    You say to an english guy FUCK JESUS he goes "and?" you say FUCK ALLAH to a turk, its the worst thing you can do. Personally i dont get it
    +100 man thats exactly my point.. its crazy. <_<[/b]

its because they actually care about their religion, for most americans a more meaningful expression may be "fuck JLO and Brad Pitt"

:rollseyes:

Banned

listen u piece of shit

u all want to know the story .... here it is and i a sick of these fag turks who disrespect my god, my country, and my family

i am sitting in asga with luckyduck....never did i say shit to this peice of shit turk and i get report subject from him...i know him and his peice of shit duping clan...i pm him and say WTF was that for i didnt do anything to him or his clan ...YET....and even when that happens i didnt do it personally...not my fualt his clan cheats and dupes so anyways.....i pm him say wtf was that for duper.....he says fck off and i am noob....i say i am maybe i a noob but i dont cheat dupe scam bug abuse.....he says "FUCK YOUR MOTHER"....then i say just like a stupid turk to say that...and i say this is why no one likes turks.....i say your whole clan is cheaters and dupers with +8 and +9 shells out of no where and all +1 and +2 or above and that gm will ban him and i hate MOST not all turkish people and that most turks are dupers and cheaters and his COUNTRY SUCKS.....he says "FUCK USA AND FUCK JESUS" excuse me u piece of shit turk.....u just told me to fuck my mom, my country and my god in the same pm.....oh hell no i am done with all ur fag turk friends.....i say that only after all this shit.....then i run around reporting all his clan and they all pm me back with "fuck ur mother and god and country"

i am sick of it all and fed up with it and the last straw was me minding my own business in asga d2 and he reports me.....and then says all that shit

I LIKE ALOT OF TURKS STILL AND ALWAYS WILL.....BUT IF U FUCK MY MOTHER OR GOD THEN I WILL SAY IT RIGHT BACK TO U FROM NOW ON......u can only shit on me and disrespect me for so long....i can only take it to much

everyone of his this clans warriors hit me for 100 damage more then i do to them....i have +1 jewels and +8 shells.....its not possibel unless they have duped +2 jewels

say what u want to say about me i still love all the good honest people who play this game fair and either work to make or sell items...not to dupe and bug abuse exp quests like his clan

adam_22 aka crazy_a aka biggest fag duper cheater in diez......fuck you and have a nice day

thanks
    tez

Cocaine

Pwnt.

Fuck Allah.

DisillusionedIdealogue

what!? the big meany put a report subject label above your pretty head? no fair, no fair, no fair!!!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast