Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

No Commend

This is a discussion on No Commend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja listen u piece of shit u all want to know the story .... here it is ...
Page: 8

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    listen u piece of shit

u all want to know the story .... here it is and i a sick of these fag turks who disrespect my god, my country, and my family

i am sitting in asga with luckyduck....never did i say shit to this peice of shit turk and i get report subject from him...i know him and his peice of shit duping clan...i pm him and say WTF was that for i didnt do anything to him or his clan ...YET....and even when that happens i didnt do it personally...not my fualt his clan cheats and dupes so anyways.....i pm him say wtf was that for duper.....he says fck off and i am noob....i say i am maybe i a noob but i dont cheat dupe scam bug abuse.....he says "FUCK YOUR MOTHER"....then i say just like a stupid turk to say that...and i say this is why no one likes turks.....i say your whole clan is cheaters and dupers with +8 and +9 shells out of no where and all +1 and +2 or above and that gm will ban him and i hate MOST not all turkish people and that most turks are dupers and cheaters and his COUNTRY SUCKS.....he says "FUCK USA AND FUCK JESUS" excuse me u piece of shit turk.....u just told me to fuck my mom, my country and my god in the same pm.....oh hell no i am done with all ur fag turk friends.....i say that only after all this shit.....then i run around reporting all his clan and they all pm me back with "fuck ur mother and god and country"

i am sick of it all and fed up with it and the last straw was me minding my own business in asga d2 and he reports me.....and then says all that shit

I LIKE ALOT OF TURKS STILL AND ALWAYS WILL.....BUT IF U FUCK MY MOTHER OR GOD THEN I WILL SAY IT RIGHT BACK TO U FROM NOW ON......u can only shit on me and disrespect me for so long....i can only take it to much

everyone of his this clans warriors hit me for 100 damage more then i do to them....i have +1 jewels and +8 shells.....its not possibel unless they have duped +2 jewels

say what u want to say about me i still love all the good honest people who play this game fair and either work to make or sell items...not to dupe and bug abuse exp quests like his clan

adam_22 aka crazy_a aka biggest fag duper cheater in diez......fuck you and have a nice day

thanks
    tez
    lol, crazy_a is a stupid piece of shit turk

turks are the scum of the earth....now fuck all your allahs and beliefs...

oh no im banned!

DisillusionedIdealogue

i think we need one of those club slips that reads "Must have IQ>10 to post" h43r:

AviT

listen u piece of shit

u all want to know the story .... here it is and i a sick of these fag turks who disrespect my god, my country, and my family

i am sitting in asga with luckyduck....never did i say shit to this peice of shit turk and i get report subject from him...i know him and his peice of shit duping clan...i pm him and say WTF was that for i didnt do anything to him or his clan ...YET....and even when that happens i didnt do it personally...not my fualt his clan cheats and dupes so anyways.....i pm him say wtf was that for duper.....he says fck off and i am noob....i say i am maybe i a noob but i dont cheat dupe scam bug abuse.....he says "FUCK YOUR MOTHER"....then i say just like a stupid turk to say that...and i say this is why no one likes turks.....i say your whole clan is cheaters and dupers with +8 and +9 shells out of no where and all +1 and +2 or above and that gm will ban him and i hate MOST not all turkish people and that most turks are dupers and cheaters and his COUNTRY SUCKS.....he says "FUCK USA AND FUCK JESUS" excuse me u piece of shit turk.....u just told me to fuck my mom, my country and my god in the same pm.....oh hell no i am done with all ur fag turk friends.....i say that only after all this shit.....then i run around reporting all his clan and they all pm me back with "fuck ur mother and god and country"

i am sick of it all and fed up with it and the last straw was me minding my own business in asga d2 and he reports me.....and then says all that shit

I LIKE ALOT OF TURKS STILL AND ALWAYS WILL.....BUT IF U FUCK MY MOTHER OR GOD THEN I WILL SAY IT RIGHT BACK TO U FROM NOW ON......u can only shit on me and disrespect me for so long....i can only take it to much

everyone of his this clans warriors hit me for 100 damage more then i do to them....i have +1 jewels and +8 shells.....its not possibel unless they have duped +2 jewels

say what u want to say about me i still love all the good honest people who play this game fair and either work to make or sell items...not to dupe and bug abuse exp quests like his clan

adam_22 aka crazy_a aka biggest fag duper cheater in diez......fuck you and have a nice day

thanks
    tez

+9

Cocaine

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    i think we need one of those club slips that reads "Must have IQ>10 to post" *h43r:
    1st, you stole that insult from Devile.

2nd, if that rule were implimented, you would certainly be banned.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue
    i think we need one of those club slips that reads "Must have IQ>10 to post" *h43r:
    1st, you stole that insult from Devile.

2nd, if that rule were implimented, you would certainly be banned.[/b]
    1st. i hardly know who devile is, if we happened to have the same thought, so be it, it indicates that there really is a need for the rule.

2nd. of course dear, just remember to take your pills before playing with the keyboard next time.

(also dear, if you are going to play with the "big boy words", please spell them correctly (its implemented)

@FT3R5H()CK

listen u piece of shit

thanks
    tez
    tez you dont really owe an explanation but how about how he explains the +3 rols and shit in his clan?

Banned

my iq is 161 last time i checked i am sure its lower now from playing with turks in ko and getting told to fuck my mother and country every day...i get at least 5 pms a day on this....sick of it

also for those who dont know.....turks DDOS this forum ....tez hosts this forums on my server which has my 4 other business sites that i own.....those business run on these sites being up for sales.....i lose money everytime turks ddos the server..... I TOLD DEVILE TO BAN THEM ALL AND NEVER LET TURKS ON THIS FORUMS AGAIN AND I WILL NOT TAKE IT BACK.......

again ali your a good turk and there are good turks.......but for every 1 good ali & slybogey there is 1 million crazy_a's....whats the point of every bothering to really get to know a turk.....NONE.....let them prove to me they are good as ali and few other turks have

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    my iq is 161 last time i checked i am sure its lower now from playing with turks in ko and getting told to fuck my mother and country every day...i get at least 5 pms a day on this....sick of it

also for those who dont know.....turks DDOS this forum ....tez hosts this forums on my server which has my 4 other business sites that i own.....those business run on these sites being up for sales.....i lose money everytime turks ddos the server..... I TOLD DEVILE TO BAN THEM ALL AND NEVER LET TURKS ON THIS FORUMS AGAIN AND I WILL NOT TAKE IT BACK.......

again ali your a good turk and there are good turks.......but for every 1 good ali there is 1 million crazy_a's....whats the point of every bothering to really get to know a turk.....NONE.....let them prove to me they are good as ali and few other turks have[/b]
    ah, true, i forgot IQ is not quite what i meant, maybe EQ? hmm... we need a Common Sense Quotient or Functional IQ

ah, true, i forgot IQ is not quite what i meant, maybe EQ? hmm... we need a Common Sense Quotient or Functional IQ
    apparently you don't have either because common sense would have told you to shut up by now.

Banned

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>

apparently you don't have either because common sense would have told you to shut up by now.[/b]
    +1

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>

apparently you don't have either because common sense would have told you to shut up by now.[/b]
    true, i should learn better than to talk to walls.

back to things that matter ^_^

How much deeper are you gonna keep going?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

listen u piece of shit

thanks
    tez
    S> Punctuation tools
    example : , . ; :wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    ah, true, i forgot IQ is not quite what i meant, maybe EQ? hmm... we need a Common Sense Quotient or Functional IQ[/b]
    How much deeper are you gonna keep going?[/b]

refer to post above yours

<!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

listen u piece of shit

thanks
    tez

S> Punctuation tools
    example : , . ; :wub:
    [/quote]

lol :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    listen u piece of shit

thanks
    tez
    S> Punctuation tools
    example : , . ; :wub:[/b]
    wtf i am not at work nor am i doing a business proposal or working up a finance plan :lol:

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast